贝莉·努恩
Bailey Nune
你裹着条毛巾来到我门口
you came into my life in a towel on my doorstep
说是被爱管闹事的狗锁在门外
with an unlikely story about being locked out
这么荒诞无稽的故事
by a meddlesome dog.
我记得当时在想
And I remember thinking,
我不是被性感模特给骗了
I'm either being conned by a hot model,
就是遇到了我的梦中情人
or I have just met the woman of my dreams. "
我当然爱你 珍视你
You're damn right I love and cherish you.
你是我认识的最令人印象深刻的人
You are the most impressive person I've ever met.
每天醒来我都梦想成为你的男人
And I wake up every morning to the dream of being your man.
我发誓让你幸福
And I promise that making you happy
就是我每天的全部任务
will be my everyday everything.
我已经无话可说了
Well, there's nothing I can say to top that,
我宣布你们俩正式结为夫妇
so Inow pronounce you husband and wife.
亲吻你的新娘
Kiss your bride
亲吻你的新娘
Kiss your bride
女士们先生们 约翰·诺兰夫妇
Ladies and qentlemen, Mrs. and Mr John Nolan
嘿 兰迪 -詹姆斯
Hey, Randy. - Oh, James.
多么幸运的男人
What a lucky man to be married
能娶到让人又爱又怕的俏警探哈珀
to the beautiful and terrifying Detective Harper.
深表赞同
I couldn't agree more.
我想问问 我能分享一个歌♥单吗
Hey, I was wondering if I could share a playlist.
什么
What, to- -
怎么 这个歌♥单你早就准备好了吗
So, what, you just had this playlist ready to go?
你说DJ是兰迪的那一刻
Oh, I set it up the minute that you mentioned
我就准备好了
Randy was the DJ.
不愧是我老公 -放心有我
- Oh, that's why I love you. - I qot your back.
♪这是给所有人的歌♥♪
♪This here's a jam for all the fellas♪
♪努力去做女士们吩咐的事♪
♪Tryin'to do what those ladies tell us♪
♪被冷落 是因为你太热心♪
♪Get shot down 'cause you're overzealous♪
♪搞欲擒故纵 让女人吃醋♪
♪Play hard to get, females get jealous♪
♪好了 心机男 去参加派对吧♪
♪Okay, smarty, go to a party♪
♪女孩们花枝招展 坦胸露体♪
♪Girls are scantily clad and showin'body♪
♪一个小妞走过 你想跟她共赴云雨♪
♪A chick walks by, you wish you could sex her♪
♪可你存在敢极低 不输壁花男子♪
♪But you're standin on the wall like you was Poindexter♪
♪第二天的活动 高级午餐♪
♪Next day's function, high- class luncheon♪
♪食物上桌 你像原始人一样大嚼♪
♪Food is served and vou're stone- cold munchin'♪
♪音乐响起 大家翩翩起舞♪
♪Music comes on, people start to dance♪
♪你吃的太多 把裤子都扯破♪
♪But then you ate so much, you nearly split your pants♪
♪女孩招摇过市 男孩口水直流♪
♪Agirl starts walkin', guys start gawkin'♪
♪她坐在你旁边 开始说话♪
♪Sits down next to you and starts talkin♪
♪她说她想跳舞 因为她喜欢这旋律♪
♪Says she wanna dance 'cause she likes to groove♪
♪来吧 胖子 跳起来吧♪
♪So come on, fatso, and just bust a move♪
蒂姆和露西会没事的吧
Tim and Lucy are gonna be okay?
我相信他们的智慧
I'm sure they'll work it out.
你想出去透透气吗 -可以啊
You want to qet some air? - Yeah, sure.
♪-就跳个舞 -耶♪
♪Just bust a move- ♪Ah, yeah
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 水星此时正在过渡到双鱼座
You know Mercury is merging into Pisces right now,
这会放大灵异活动
which tends to amplify psychic activity,
尤其是那些水星在双鱼座的人来
especially for people born with Mercury in Pisces.
什么意思
And that means?
在接下来的几个星期
Just pay attention to your dreams
只要你多关注自己的梦境
for the next couple of weeks.
就可能接收到来自宇宙的信息
The cosmos might be trying to tell you something.
好吧 我最近做的梦都 很暴♥力♥
Yeah, well, my dreams are mainly, um...violent.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
我从没告诉过别人
Yeah, I haven't told anyone that.
连心理医生也没说过
Not even the shrink.
但这种事不就是要跟
Okay, isn't that exactly the kind of stuff
心理医生说的嘛
you're supposed to be telling her?
我要是想康复 是得说
If I'm trying to get better, yes.
但要是我想回去巡逻 就不行
If I'm trying to get back on patrol, no.
这种事我只能
I mean, you're the only person
跟你一个人倾诉
that I can talk to about all this.
我也会永远听你倾诉的
And I will always be here for you.
亚伦
Aaron.
哦 -我
Oh. - I- -
不是 我以为
No, I thought- -
很抱歉 -不 没关系
I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
真的很抱歉 -没事的
I'm so- - I am so sorry. - It's fine.
我只是 我不是
I just- - I just don't- -
好吧 我去拿点喝的
yeah, well, I'm gonna qo grab a drink.
是啊 -好吧
Yeah. - Yeah.
哦不
Oh, no.
嘿 我是赛斯
Hey, it's Seth.
你囗中那个海♥洛♥因♥花盆贩子
Flower pot heroin guy. Allegedly.
你说得对 我需要帮助 他们找上我了
You were riqht- - I need help. They're hunting for me.
把你地址发来 我去接你
Send me your address. I'll come pick you up.
龙舌兰 子弹杯 不要停
Tequila shots. Keep'em coming.
♪有些人活着是为了钱♪
♪Some people live for the fortune♪
♪有些人活着是为了名♪
♪Some people live just for the fame♪
♪有些人活着是为了权 是的♪
♪Some people live for the power, yeah♪
♪有些人活着是为了玩♪
♪Some people live just to play the qame♪
显然 我对你做卧底一事的芥蒂
Clearly, I'm more conflicted about you working undercover
比我想象中要深刻
than I realized.
可以理解
It's understandable.
你失去伊莎贝尔的经历太惨痛
Losing Isabel in such a horrible way,
你怎么可能忘记呢
I mean, how could you possibly be over that?
是啊 但这对你不公平
Yeah, but it's unfair to you.
我得把这种情绪处理好
I need to deal with it.
你的梦想不该被我的心理阴影
You know, your dream should have nothing
牵绊
to do with my issues.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们会度过这一关的
We're gonna qet through this.
我爱你
I love you.
♪但我非你不要♪
♪But I don't want nothing at all ♪J
♪非你不要 宝贝♪
♪If it ain't you, baby ♪
你嘴上是这么说
Well, you say that, but till I put you
但不用测谎仪测测 我怎么能确定
under a lie detector, how can I be sure?
绝对不可能
No, not a chance.
我才不会去测谎
I'm not doing it.
你们和好了 真棒
You guys made up. Awesome.
是的 -大家都快担心死了
Yeah. - Everyone was so worried.
一个个的 但我早告诉他们 没关系
They were like- - I told them, "It's fine.
你俩情比金坚
They're solid, " SO.
天 你究竟喝了多少
Whoa, how much have you had to drink?
我不知道 谁在乎呢
I don't know. Who cares?
你应该在乎 因为作为警♥察♥
Well, you should, because as cops,
一个糟糕的选择 就能决定
we're always one person's bad choice away
我们是否还能上班
from being on duty.
塞丽娜在哪儿
Hey, where- - where's Celina?
我不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't know. Why would I know?
我俩又不是情侣 所以
It's not like we're together, so...
没错
yeah, all right.
回见
See ya.
拜托
Come on!
不不 -来了来了
No, no! All right, all right.
接电♥话♥啊 接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
塞丽娜 -嘿 我有麻烦了
Celina? - Hey, I'm in trouble.
加列戈斯给我打电♥话♥了
Galleqos called me.
他打电♥话♥给我
He called me- -
塞丽娜有麻烦了 她去跟一个线人见面了
Celina's in trouble. She went to meet a CI.
在哪里 -我不知道
Where? - I don't know.
电♥话♥被切断了 我在等
Call was cut off. I'm waiting
申请搜查她手♥机♥的反馈结果
on a warrant for her phone.
怎么回事 -我不知道
What's qoing on? - I don't know.
塞丽娜出事了
Something with Celina.
我是格雷
This is Grey.
我手下有名警官遇险
I have an officer in distress.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表