Billionaire? But he chose to stay here.
也是 也许他迷路了吧
Oh. Yeah maybe he's lost.
也是 也许他迷路了吧
Oh, Yeah, maybe he's lost.
我去跟他聊聊 -不不不 等等
fm gonna go talk to him. No, no, no, wait
我去跟他聊聊 -不不不 等等
I'm gonna go talk to himNo, no, no, wait
如果他只想自己一个人待着呢
What if he just wants to be Ieft alone?
或者更糟糕 如果他不想一个人
Or even worse, he doesn't want to be left alone,
那我们蜜月的后半截就必须带着个电灯泡了
and then we have a thirdl wheel for the rest of our honeymoon.
我只是想了解下他的情况
Ijust want to get a read on him.
而且你别担心 我会让他觉得
And don't worry, I'll make it sound
咱们俩都是老人家 很无趣
like we're old and no fun.
等我跟他聊完 他肯定想躲我们远远的
By the time Im dlone, he won't want to be anywhere near us.
好吧
OK.
你也可以不用把我们说的太无趣
You can make us sound a little fun.
嗨 我是约翰·诺兰
Hi, I'm John Nolan.
坐在那边的是我光彩照人的老婆 贝莉
That over there is my stunning wife, Bailey. "
矮油 还真是 她可真美
Wow, yes, she is really beautiful. "
那还用说
"Yeah, she is.
不止呢 她还有才华 聪明
"Did I also mention she's talented and smart
幽默 而且
and funny and- "
这也太赞了吧
"That's so amazing.
你可真幸运 兄弟
You're so lucky, dude. "
我确保步话机电池充好电了
I made sure my radio batteries are charged up.
我还多拿了个富余的 以防方一嘛
And I have a spare one here too because you never know.
我在后备箱多放了一箱水所以
I threw an extra case of water in the back, so- -
华雷斯
Juarez.
我这就闭嘴
I'll stop.
嘿 你和亚伦怎么样了
Hey, what's going on with you and Aaron?
没事啊 怎么了
Nothing. Why?
我看你们俩在停车场
Well, I saw you guys in the parking lot,
有点小尴尬的样
and it looked awkward.
我不知道
Huh, I don't know.
好吧 是有一点 我就是
OK, just a little. I just - whoa, whoa, whoa.
你们俩都给我下车 -不是吧
Both of you, out now. - Whoa.
你说不能聊星盘
You said no birth charts.
你没说我们不能聊其他男生啊
You didn't say we couldn't talk about boys.
这还用说吗
That goes without saying.
那我们午餐时再聊好了
We will talk at lunch.
7M100 在贝尔维尤和东肯辛顿大街交汇处
Seven- Metro- one hundred, I have a four- eighty- four
正在发生一起盗窃案
in progress at Bellevue&East Kensington.
我们这就过去
Show us responding
我可以的
I've got this.
先生
Sir!
请你马上站住
I need you to stop right there.
请你马上站住
I need you to stop right there.
是里面出事了吗
Oh, is- - is something going on with- -
我们收到报♥警♥说有人
Oh, we got a report of someone shoplifting
正在这个位置入店行窃
at this location.
不是我
Wasn't me.
你能把胳膊举起来给我看看吗
Well, can you raise your arms for me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是 我胳膊好疼
I just- - my arm really hurt,
而且我没有钱
and I don't have any money.
好吧 我们需要送你去医院
OK, we need to get you to the hospital.
你叫什么
What s your name?
我不知道
I don't know.
上面说你叫乔纳森·奈特
Well, it says here your name is Jonathan Knight,
你在信任安保公♥司♥工作
and you work for Trusted Security.
我叫这名字吗
Is that my name?
乔纳森·奈特
Jonathan Knight.
行了 别演了
OK, drop the act.
假装不知道自己名字
Lying about your name isn't gonna
我们也要逮捕你
keep us from arresting you.
手铐 -不不不
Cuff him. - No! No, no, no, no.
我 我醒过来就发现自己在流血
I- - I woke up, and I was just bleeding!
然后我看到了便利店
And I saw the convenience store.
我 之前的事我一点都不记得了
I- - Idon't remember anything from before that.
行了 走吧
AlI righty, let's go.
那是石膏粉吗
Is that plaster dust?
我 我不知道啊
I- - I don't know.
你信他说的吗
Are you buying any of this?
一个字都不信
Not a word.
他胳膊上的口子不像是装的
I mean, the gash in his arm is real enough.
我觉得不太舒服
I don't feel that good.
不 没事 没事
No, it's OK It's OK
我们 我们送你去医院吧
We're gonna- - we're gonna take you to the hospital.
不不
No, no.
给呕吐男叫救护车吧
Pukester is going in an ambulance,
你跟他一起去
and you're going with him.
我们能聊聊早餐的那个人吗
Can we talk about that guy from breakfast?
这也太奇怪了
I mean, that was weird.
我问他叫啥 他花了5秒钟
When I asked him his name, it took him a full five seconds
才说自己叫迪安
to tell me it was Dean.
可能是他止痛药劲儿还没过吧
It's probably cause he's on pain meds
其实整容手术挺难搞的
Any kind of facial surgery is quite serious.
说不好
I don't know.
给我讲了个狗咬他的奇怪故事
Told me a wonky story about a dog attack.
感觉不太对头
Something about it just doesn't smell right.
你现在能别用警♥察♥头脑思考问题吗
Can you tum you cop brain off for just a few hours
我们还要去划独木舟呢
so we can go kayaking?
当然可以
Of course I can.
我把这个小美人先着陆
Let me just land this little beauty.
憋紧张 -小心了
Don't be alarmed. - Careful.
只需要一个按钮就能落地
Lands with the touch of a button.
嘿
Hey - ooh.
抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你能再说一遍吗 我好做个记录
Could you just state it one more time for the record?
你赢了 -嗯嗯
You beat me. - Uh- huh.
所以嘞
Which means?
就是我输了呗
Which means that I lost.
你的进步可真是惊人
You really had a staggering improvement.
如果你想换个职业
If you ever wanted a second career change,
你可以去做职业独木舟选手
you could be a professional kayaker.
那你吸取到什么教训了呢
And what is the lesson here?
就是别没事跟人比赛
That don't make everything
除非确保我能赢
a contest unless I'm sure I can win.
没错啦
That's right.
是我们没关吗
Did we leave that open?
也许之前就这样
Maybe it was like that before?
行吧
Yeah.
也许我们是被这里的壮丽景色
We were just too distracted
分散了注意力所以没发现
by the grandeur of this place to notice?
几点了
What time is it?
8点半
It's 8: 30.
完美
Oh, perfect!
好
OK.
还能躺会儿
Just a second to lie down.
然后咱去吃晚饭
Then we'll grab some dinner.
我跟贝莉一早上都心惊胆战
Bailey and I had somewhat of a stressful morning.
昨晚摄像头没关
The camera I left on last night recorded
拍到有人在门外看我们睡觉
someone standing outside our window watching us sleep.
看了一个小时呢 - 对
For almost an hour. Right.
所以我给所有摄像头都充了电
So I have charged all the cameras.
我们要搭建一个先进的
We are setting up a small but very
小范围警备区
technologically advanced perimeter.
看他还会不会再回来
Let's see if he wants to come back.
再让你看我睡觉
Watch me sleep now.
♪都整上大金牙 我喜欢这样的女孩♪
♪All gold teeth, Llike my girls like that♪
♪从不微笑♪
♪And never smiling♪
♪我喜欢女孩这么打扮♪
♪I like my girls like that♪
♪让混♥蛋♥拜倒♪
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表