没 但有一个可能适用
Uh, no, but there's one that might work, actually.
她没有犯罪记录 大学毕业
She has no criminal history, college graduate,
生活中有点迷茫
a little lost in life,
但从表面上看 她在他们眼里会很合适
but on paper, she'll look good to them.
嘿 有打扰到你们吗 有点 什么事
Hey, am I interrupting? - Alittle. What do you need?
我们检查了停在
Well, we processed the last of the license plates
莫妮卡家附近四个街区内的
for cars parked in the four- block radius
所有车牌
around Monica's house.
所有车都登记在邻居或者邻居雇员名下
AII are registered to neighbors or employees of neighbors.
因此我们可以假定袭击莫妮卡的人没开车
So we can assume Monica's attacker didn't drive there.
打车去犯罪现场
Mm- hmm, and Ubering to a crime scene
似乎不太明智
seems not smart.
所以你认为有同伙
So you're thinking there was a partner?
是 他听到警笛就跑了
Yeah, and he took off when he heard sirens coming.
很好
Great.
莫妮卡来这儿干什么
What is Monica doing here?
继续准备 我们稍后再聊
Keep prepping. We'll circle back.
提心吊胆 我理解
Jumpy. I've got it.
安吉拉 杰克宝宝怎么样了呀
Angela, how's baby Jack?
不再是宝宝了 你来这里做什么
Not a baby anymore. What are you doing here?
不好意思 你们两个是怎么认识的
I'm sorry. How do you two know each other?
大约一年前我为安吉拉和卫斯理工作过
Oh, I worked for Angela and Wesley about a year ago.
这下我更清楚深入背景调查的重要性了
That'll teach me to do a deeper dive on references.
你现在为莫妮卡做事了
You're working for Monica now?
刚开始 就当我瞎说
Just started. - You know, call me crazy,
不过雇佣私人保镖说明
but hiring private security indicates a worry
担心即将发生不测
about impending danger.
也就是说莫妮卡认为
Which would imply that Monica thinks
她是被故意袭击的 而不是随机
she was attacked deliberately rather than the victim
入室盗窃的受害者
of a random burglary.
你又来了 想把我的创伤归咎于我自己
There you go again, trying to make my trauma my fault.
可我才是受害者
But I'm the victim here.
而作为受害者我 有权了解
And as such, I m entitled to know
我袭击案的调查情况
about the investigation into my attack.
根据《罪案受害者权利法》
Per the crime victims' bill of rights,
你必须分享我的案件细节
you have to share the details of my case.
所以 说吧
So share.
好 从表面上看 布莱尔完全清白
Okay, on paper, Blair is totally clean
普通公♥寓♥ 普通的车
modest apartment, modest car.
如果她这么做是为了钱
If she's doing this for the money,
很难看出这些钱去哪儿了
it's hard to see where it's going.
有犯罪记录吗
Any criminal history?
只有研究生的时候有过酒驾
Ah, just a grad school DUI
也没有家人跟巴里奥·罗萨有关联
and no family with ties to Barrio Rosa.
如果我们想了解更多
If we want to get more insight,
得去找认识她的人聊聊
we need to talk to people who know her.
是 但不能冒险打草惊蛇
Yeah, but we don't want to risk tipping her off.
还有一个已知同伙
You know, there is one known associate
我们还没调查呢 疯狗
we haven't investigated yet- - Mad Dog.
招魂 我喜欢
A seance. I like it.
或者我们可以去搜他公♥寓♥
Or we could just search his apartment.
是是是 可能更容易些
Right, yeah, yeah, probably easier.
但总有一天
But one of these days,
你会答应招魂的
you're gonna say yes to a seance.
我这有个问题
I got a problem.
莫妮卡来了 她想行使
Monica's here, and she wants to exercise
作为受害者的权利
her rights as a victim.
我们到底要告诉她什么
What exactly are we required to tell her?
这我不能回答你
I can't answer that.
就凭你给我打电♥话♥这事
Just by you calling me about this,
莫妮卡就能说我们是串通
Monica could assert collusion.
挂了哈 但我爱你
I am hanging up, but I love you.
拜
Bye.
只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
也是习惯了
Hmm, what else is new?
你确认了袭击我那人的身份了吗
Have you identified my attacker?
没 为什么没有
No. - Why not?
系统里没他记录
He's not in the system.
知道他为什么盯上我吗
Do you have any idea why he targeted me?
不知道
We do not.
他是单独行动的吗
Was he working alone?
我们认为不是
We don't believe so.
为什么
Why?
现在不能说
We're not at liberty to say at this point.
我们必须保护得到消息的来源和手段
We have to protect sources and means.
我会向局里投诉的
I'll file a complaint with the department.
请便 我相信他们明年会处理的
Go ahead- - I'm sure they will get to it by next year.
是在调查我吗
Am I under investigation?
这个信息不在《受害者权利法》
That information is not within the bounds
规定的范围内
of the Victims Rights Act.
那就是了 这不关你的事
That is a yes. - That's none of your business.
不好意思 什么时候才能
Sorry, when can I expect payment
收到州受害者基金的赔付
from the state victims'fund?
我们会尽快开始准备文件
We'll get started on that paperwork as soon as possible.
很好
Great.
我希望了解今后的所有进展
I expect to be apprised of all future developments.
没问题
Of course.
我们必须在她之前找到无名氏的同伙
We need to find John Doe's accomplice before she does.
这个家庭有毒
It's a toxic household.
在他们雇我之前
They went through eight nannies
一年里找了12个保姆
in the 12 months before they hired me.
我束来想一直留在上一个家庭的
I would have stayed with my last family forever,
可是孩子们长大了
but the kids grew up.
所以我只能另找工作
So here I am.
巴蒂斯塔先生平时很冷酷
I mean, Mr. Batista is casually cruel,
巴蒂斯塔太太为了应付这种情况就大量酗酒
and Mrs. Batista drinks a lot to manage it.
不过 她是真心爱孩子们的
But, I mean, she does love the kids.
我知道养育孩子有多大的压力
I understand how stressful parenthood can be,
我的角色就是尽量帮忙
and I see my role as helping to alleviate that
减轻那种压力
as much as possible.
我从来没有违章驾驶
I have a perfect driving record.
很擅长辅♥导♥家庭作业
I'm great with homework.
会说广东话
I speak Cantonese,
也会一点西班牙语
as well as a little bit of Spanish.
我知道管教孩子纪律很重要
And while I understand that discipline is important,
不过适当地玩耍也
a certain amount of play is healthy
有益于孩子从健康成长
for childhood development.
乔舒亚 伊斯特 过来
Joshua, Esther, come over here.
我说过偷听会怎么样
What have I told you about spying?
你们该怎么说
What do you say?
抱歉
both: Sorry.
流浪汉才说抱歉
Bums are sorry.
正派人错了就要道歉
A man apologizes when he makes a mistake.
是我们为刚才偷听道歉
Yes, sir. We apologize for spying.
对不起
I'm sorry.
去做你们的家庭作业 是 父亲
Go start your homework. both: Yes, Father.
好 你还可以 我们现在正需要保姆
Okay, you seem fine, and we need someone now,
不过你的时间不多
but you are on a short leash.
出门时去找房♥屋管♥理♥员♥
See the house manager on your way out.
好的 先生 很期待开始工作
Yes, sir. I'm looking forward to getting started.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们拿到了皮尔森的财产收据
Well, we got Pearson's property receipt.
他有些什么
What did he take?
几支枪 笔记本电脑 没多少其他的
Just a few firearms, laptop, and not much else.
我们到底要找什么
What exactly are we looking for?
亲爱的日记 今天布莱尔开始恐吓我
"Dear diary, today Blair started blackmailing me"?
有这么幸运就好了
We should be so lucky.
好了 我们仔细搜查这地方
AII right, let's tear this place apart.
在车里等 不能这么做
Stay with the car. - I can't do that.
你不能进去
Well, you cant come in.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表