我觉得你们俩应该花时间考虑下
I think you two should take a little time to digest this.
我们下周再见个面 讨论后续方案
Let's have a follow- up meeting next week to discuss further.
好的 谢谢
Right. - Thanks.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你想找个安静的地方哭一场吗
Wanna go find a quiet place to cry?
好的
Yep.
出什么事了 那里安放了诡雷
What happened? - It was a booby trap.
他们非常清楚 我们会突袭
They clearly knew the raid was coming.
所以留了个简易爆♥炸♥装置
Left an IED behind.
你们俩还好吗
Are you two okay?
没事 没什么要紧的
Yeah, nothing- nothing criticalj
受了点轻伤
a little banged up.
我们只是
We were, um
在搜寻疯狗和纳什的过程中
we were pulling out Mad Dog and Nash
被半个屋顶砸到了
when half the ceiling came down on us.
他们伤得有多严重
How bad are they wounded?
纳什情况很不好
Nash is bad.
头部和躯干有弹片伤
Shrapnel wounds to the head and torso.
加西亚紧随其后 整个腿都被炸裂
Garcia was behind him, leg got all torn up.
疯狗很幸运
Mad Dog got lucky.
前面两个人在爆♥炸♥中首当其冲
The first two took the brunt of the blast.
他虽然也浑身是伤 但医生说
He's a pincushion, but according to the medic,
大部分都是浅表伤
it's mostly superficial.
他们肯定知道我们要来
Look, it's clear that they knew we were coming.
似乎连我们走哪扇门都知道
It seems like they knew what door we would be using.
你觉得内部出现泄密了么
You think there's a leak?
这是唯一的解释了
It's the only thing that makes sense.
这次任务是最后一刻敲定的
The mission was last- minute.
已经非常保密了
It was close to the vest.
我的意思是 除了都会司和两个观察哨
I mean, other than Metro and the two observation units,
只有签署搜查令的法官才知道内情
only the judge who signed the warrant was in the loop.
好吧
AlI right.
你俩去治疗吧
You two get patched up.
长官
Uh, sir.
我想帮忙弄清楚发生了什么
I wanna help figure out what happened.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
只要医生同意你出院就行
As long as you get cleared by the doctpr.
我会去和他们的警督协调
I'lI coordinate with their lieutenant.
但别到处乱说
But let's keep this quiet.
我们最不希望看到的 就是有内奸的消息传出去
Last thing we need is word of a mole hunt getting around
是 长官
Yes, sir.
也许这不是命中注定
Maybe it's just not meant to be.
胡说
Nonsense.
几百万人都做过试管了
Millions of people go through this.
这就是科学的意义
That's what science is for.
我知道 但是
I know, but- -
但是什么
But what?
没什么
Nothing.
只是 要消化的事情太多了 你懂吗
It's just- - it's a lot to process, you know?
懂 但我们会一起面对的
Yes, and we will process it together.
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
那是阿尔门的弟弟
That's Armen's brother,
死掉的那个东线黑帮头目
the dead leader of the Eastern Front gang.
你觉得是出了什么事吗
You think something's up?
我在想 他死去的哥哥
I think his dead brother's
已经呆在楼下的太平间里了
already downstairs in the morgue,
那他跑来病人楼层做什么
so what's he doing on a patient floor?
你想跟着他吗 你能行吗
You wanna follow him? - You up for that?
行啊 我正巴不得找点事转移注意力呢
Yes, I'm dying for something else to focus on.
走吧
Let's go.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
除了感同身受 我不知道还能怎么看你了
Nah, the only way I'm looking at you is with empathy.
我也曾躺在病床上 担心我的伙伴们
I've been in that bed, worrying about my guys,
冥思苦想我究竟哪里做错了
wondering if there's anything I could have done differently.
有时候就是会出幺蛾子
Sometimes things just go wrong.
我才不信呢
I'm not buying it.
我觉得你站在那儿
I think you're standing there
心里想的是 你早该听我的
thinking I should have listened to you.
不 不 不 这根本不是
No, no, no. This this wasn't about
行动计划的成效问题
quality of mission plan.
这根本是一个陷阱
This was a trap.
问题是 他们怎么知道你会来
Nah, the question is, how did they know you were coming?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们已经尽最大努力保密了
I mean, we played it as close to the vest as we could.
兰登医生
Dr. London.
发生的事我听说了
I heard what happened.
我去确认大家都没事了
Ran over to make sure everyone was okay.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
但我觉得大家根本算不上没事
Yeah, I think we're all pretty far from okay.
当然 我这话太傻了
Of course. That was stupid of me.
你需要什么吗 需要我打电♥话♥给谁吗
Do you need anything? Is there someone I should call?
不用 我们都处理好了
Nah. We're all squared away.
我很好奇 你是怎么知道伏击的事
Hey, I'm curious, how did you hear about the ambush?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
所有人都在谈论这事
It's all everybody can talk about.
另外还有帮派火并
That and the gang war.
我今天一半的病人都取消预约了
Half my patients today canceled
因为他们接到命令返回岗位
because they got called into work.
我很抱歉 这种事发生在你和你的人身上
I'm so sorry that this happened to you and your guys.
我会祈祷的
I'|l say a prayer.
你似乎很不想见到她
She seemed like the last person you wanted to see.
不 我只是
No, Ijust
我没心情谈自己的感受
I'm in no mood to talk about my feelings.
听着 伙计 我累坏了
Look, man, I'm a wreck,
他们给我打了很多止痛药
and they shot me full of painkillers,
所以我得宕机一段时间
so I'm shutting down for a while.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
纳什做完手术后我再来找你
I'lI check back with you after Nash's surgery.
谢谢
Thanks.
他只是去尿尿 这一点都不可疑
Nothing suspicious about him having to pee.
确实
No.
帮我个忙 去找塞琳娜和露西
Do me a favor. Go find Celina and Lucy.
告诉她们 我预感有麻烦了
Tell them I think trouble's brewing.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去尿尿
To tinkle.
别担心 不着急
No worries. I can wait.
约翰要我告诉你们
Hey. John wanted me to tell you- -
有人开枪
Shots fired.
南楼二楼 东走廊
South building, second floor, east hallway.
快走 快 我们得走了
Move, come on. We gotta go.
扶着她 好 走 走
Take her. Okay, go, go.
丽兹 我需要你 你进房♥间去和我的人在一起 锁上门
Liz, I need you. Lock yourself in my guy's room.
不惜一切代价保护他
Protect him at all costs.
这些枪手可能是来杀他的
These shooters are probably here to kill him.
掩护我 明白
Got me? - Yeah, yeah.
我早说了 咱们还没完
Told you we weren't done.
聊聊吧
Let's talk.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weaponl
你逃不了了 阿兰姆
You got nowhere to go, Aram!
大批警♥察♥正往这边赶呢
And a hospital full of cops who are heading this way.
现在就缴枪投降 不然就跟你哥哥埋一块儿吧
So give up now or get buried next to your brother.
转身
Turn around.
双手抱头 手指交叉
Hands on your head. Interlace your fingers.
我只问你一次
I'm only gonna ask you once.
如果你选择沉默 或者对我撒谎
Failure to answer or lie to me,
我就用一个气泡让你的心脏爆♥炸♥
and I will detonate your heart with an air bubble,
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表