来休息也是不行的
Yeah, pretty sure that's not okay either.
这种事谁会叫真儿啊
Tomato, to- mah- to.
零食吧
Snackage.
学了个新词儿 -我知道
That's a new one. Yeah, I know.
索森警官
Officer Thorsen?
我们今天没有约治疗吧
I don't have an appointment with you today, do I?
没有 我只是来给你送外套的
No, I just, uh, brought you your jacket.
你不用这么做的
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
你可以下次治疗的时候再带来
You could have just brought it to our next session.
我想着你可能想穿呢
Thought you might need it.
万一 说不定这你最爱的外套呢
Never know, it might be your favorite jacket.
谢谢
Thanks.
你人真好
That was nice of you.
行了 回去工作吧
Okay. Well, back to work.
好吧 给我整困惑了
Okay, I'm confused.
你确定她昨晚是在跟你调情吗
Are you sure she was flirting with you last night?
我以为她是
I thought she was.
你们喝酒了吗
Were you drinking?
我只喝了一杯
I only had one.
不会吧
Oh, no.
-我成那种人了吗-什么人
Am I that guy? - What?
觉得每个女的都对他有意思
The one that thinks every girl is hitting on him?
你知道我们可以去问谁吗
You know who we could ask?
-谁 -塞丽娜 Who? - Celina.
顽皮 -我知道
Funny. I know.
是啊 真顽皮 -我很幽默的
Yeah, funny. - I'm hilarious.
拜 斯密提
Bye, Smitty.
我们不能去杀他
We're not killing him.
你的视角错了
You are looking at this all wrong.
雷已经死了
Ray is already dead.
我们只是让他保持现状
We're just making sure he stays that way.
你可以尽情粉饰那个想法
You can hide behind that idea all you want,
但我们都知道 噩梦来临时
but we both know it'll give you no comfort
你根本不会安宁
when the nightmares come.
那怎么办
So what?
就让他逍遥法外吗
We let him get away with it?
不
No.
我们坦白 交代一切
We come clean- - about everything.
不可能 雷是对的
Not a chance. Ray is right.
我们但凡说点什么 生活就会崩塌
We say anything, it'll blow up our lives.
我会失去我的事业 我的家庭
I will lose my career, my family.
我决不允许这种事发生 我来背黑锅
I wouldn't let that happen. I'll take the fall.
我是小队长 错会记我头上
I was squad Ieader. It'll all be on me.
这些行动后报告可是我签的
I signed those after action reports too.
我就说是我让你签的
I'l[say I made you sign'em.
没人会信的
No one will buy it!
好吧 而你也会失去一切
AlI right, you are gonna lose everything,
除了毁掉我的生活 雷也照样逍遥法外
destroy my life, and then Ray will still be out there.
真的只有一个出路了
There is only one way out of this.
我做不到
I can't.
我不会让你得逞的
And I won't let you.
我要真杀了那个人♥渣♥ 你会逮捕我吗
You would arrest me for killing that scumbag?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
那我罢手
Then Im out.
从今往后 任何雷造成的死亡和灾难
And whatever death and destruction Ray causes next,
都是你的责任
that's on you.
毫无争议 诺兰警官这是想
Well, it's undisputed that Officer Nolan wanted
折磨奥斯卡·哈钦森
to inflict pain on Oscar Hutchinson.
不属实
Untrue.
你的说法存在很大争议
It is very much in dispute.
我们打扰到你睡觉了吗 诺兰警官
Are we keeping you up, Officer Nolan?
我当事人的性命对你来说不值一提 对吗
Is my client's life not important to you?
对不起 不是
Sorry, no.
我最近都是连班倒 而且昨晚
I've been pulling doubles lately, and last night,
还把一个家人被杀的小女孩带回了家
we took home a little girl whose family had been murdered.
请删除这句话
Please strike that from the record.
诺兰警官显然是在给自己营造
Officer Nolan is clearly trying to paint himself
对法庭有利的形象
in a positive light for the court.
完全没有 但我能理解
Not at all, though I can understand
一切心善之举 在你眼里都是操纵
how any act of generosity you would see as manipulative.
咱们还是别跑题了
Let's get back on track.
是啊 别跑题
Yes. Let's.
诺兰警官 请你读一下奥斯卡·哈钦森遇袭那天
Officer Nolan, would you read the highlighted text exchange
这条短♥信♥的高亮部分
from the day of the attack on Oscar Hutchinson?
这家伙为啥还没被捅死在监狱里
"Why can't this guy just get shanked in prison? "
这条短♥信♥是发给谁的
And who did you send that text to?
我当时的女友 贝莉·努恩
My girlfriend at the time, Bailey Nune.
这家伙你指的是谁
And who were you referring to?
你想看到谁 原话是
Who do you wish to see, quote,
捅死在监狱里
"Shanked in prison"?
我谁也不想看到
I don't wish to see anyone- -
请回答问题
Just answer the question.
你在短♥信♥中指的是谁
Who were you referring to in the text?
奥斯卡·哈钦森
Oscar Hutchinson.
但这句话是缺乏语境的
But this was taken out of context.
那么在何种语境下 你想看我的委托人死掉
Under what context do you wish to see my client dead?
以及你愿意做出什么努力
And to what lengths were you willing to go
来达到这个结果
to make sure that happened?
这只是一个常人在发泄
This is just a man venting his frustration
工作中的沮丧情绪
about work to his wife.
仅此而已
Nothing more. - Mm.
那我们来看第二条短♥信♥
Let's move on to the second text,
诺兰警官 可以读一下吗
shall we, Officer Nolan, if you please?
哇哦 -太好了
Oh, wow Oh, yes.
这个城♥堡♥多酷啊 是不是
This is a cool fort, don't you think?
是的 -在这里我们
Yes. - And we can feel
觉得很安全 对不对
really safe in here, huh?
我好爱看你微笑
I love seeing you smile.
你可以让它们排排坐
You can line em all up.
是的 我想坐得近一点
Yes. Oh, I would love to sit closer.
这里很酷吧
It's pretty cool in here, huh?
是的
Yeah.
太好了 你还活着
Oh, good, you're not dead.
对不起 -对不起就够了吗
I'msorry. - Not good enough.
整整一天半 我都在想象你在洛杉矶各种地标建筑前
I've spent the last 36 hours imagining you bleeding out
流血而亡的场景
at a variety of Los Angeles landmarks.
我要是可以 早给你打电♥话♥了
I would have called you if I could.
跟我报平安是必须的
Telling me you're alive is not optional.
到底什么事让你这么疯狂
What the hell are you into that's making you so crazy?
我不能告诉你 -为什么
I can't tell you. - Why?
因为哪怕知道一点 你和警局
Because even knowing about it would put you at risk
也会有危险
with the department.
你犯罪了
You committed a crime?
其实 严格来说不是
I mean, no, not- - not technically.
但你做了一件我必须上报的事
But you've done something that I would be compelled
我要是不上报 会受纪律处分吗
to report, and if I didn't, I would get disciplined?
我不想让自己的黑料染坏了你
I'm not gonna have my drama infect you.
那你来这里做什么
Then what are you doing here?
我来这里见你啊
I- I came to see you.
然后呢
And what?
点外卖♥♥ 刷剧
Order take- in? Watch TV?
假装什么都没发生
Pretend like nothing's going on?
不是 我
No. I- -
如果你不是来告诉我真♥相♥的
If you are not here to tell me the truth
那请你离开
I need you to leave.
理解
Understood.
那桩多重凶杀案查得怎么样了
Hey, how are we doing on the multiple homicides?
目前为止一无所获
Yeah, we're coming up empty so far.
没有目击证人 那附近门铃摄像头也很少
No eyewitnesses, not a lot of doorbell cameras
对 我们跟一些同事聊过
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表