where I spiral out of control worrying about whether or
not Primm knows that I think he will try and trip me up and
于是我专注于特殊情况
that I'm focusing on the wild cards
结果他考回我该学会的内容
while he circles back to all the stuff I should be studying,
让我在口试时看起来像个白♥痴♥
making me look like an idiot at the oral exam,
但即使我设法通过了囗试
pushing me so far down the promotions list that even if I do
也会掉到晋升名单的末尾
manage to pass the oral exam
天啊 我永远也没有资格申请空缺职位
oh, my gosh, I will never even qualify for an open slot.
真是好极了
This is great.
好极了
Great.
别说 -我什么都没说
Please don't. I didn't say anything.
我能听见你说话 你在想
I can hear you. Y- you're thinking it.
只是
Just- -
好吧 新主意
okay, new idea- -
白天学习特殊的情况
unique scenarios during the day,
晚上照本宣科
study manual at night.
考试结束后我再睡觉
I will sleep when it's over.
安全 -安全
- Clear. Clear.
安全
Clear.
好吧 我们得赶快行动
AlI right, we're gonna have to move fast.
我们的嫌疑人可能留下的任何证据
Any evidence our suspect might have left behind
在他的手下发现他被警♥察♥杀死的那一刻就没用了
is gonna be useless the very second his crew finds out he was killed by cops.
华瑞兹警官 我们下一步该怎么做
Officer Juarez, what is our next move?
这地方是租来的
Well, place is a rental,
显然不是嫌疑人的主要住所
clearly not the suspect's main domicile.
所以我们在自上而下对房♥子进行彻底搜查的同时
So we tear the house apart in a top- to bottom search
试图避免进一步招惹诅咒
while trying to avoid provoking the curse any further.
那个 -什么诅咒
That's- - - Wh- - uh, what curse?
没什么
It's nothing.
婚礼前的最后一班
Last shift before the wedding.
我不和诅咒打交道
Yeah, I don't mess with curses.
自从奶酪叔叔发现古墓后就不这么干了
Not since Uncle Cheese uncovered that ancient tomb.
你的坏运气
You can keep your bad juju,
和你这个死神来了的靶子都离我远点
"Final Destination"karma target away from me.
好吧
Okay.
我谢谢你
Thank you
好吧 华瑞兹警官 我们从后面的卧室开始搜查
AlI right, Officer Juarez, let's start our search in the back bedroom,
在那里你要按字母顺序倒着给我背诵住所搜查的五条规则
where you will recite for me the five rules of a domicile search in backwards alphabetical order.
你犯的任何错误都会被记录
Any mistakes you make will result in a blue page.
如果你再当着我的面提到“诅咒”这个词
If you mention the word"curse"in my presence again,
从现在起到你30岁生日
you'll be volunteered for all the cavity searches
你将自愿在局里做所有的腔体♥检♥查
at the station from now until your 30th birthday.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
安全
Clear.
7M100 我在187现场
7- Metro- 100. I'm on the scene of a 187.
把控制权交给陈警官
Assigning control to Officer Chen.
好吧 我是来帮你的
AII right, I'm here as a resource.
但现在 你说了算
But as of now, you're in charge.
你第一步要做什么
What's your first move?
犯罪现场太小了
Crime scene's too small.
响应的警♥察♥没有找到凶器
Responding officers didn't recover the murder weapon.
枪手可能把它扔在沿街的某个地方了
Shooter probably ditched it somewhere along the block.
做决定吧
Make the call.
7M100要求增加人员
7- Metro 100 requesting additional units
扩大犯罪现场 排查和搜索网格
for an expanded crime scene, canvass, and search grid.
通知凶杀组并调集技术调查小组
Notify Homicide and mobilize the TID team.
还有什么
What else?
在技术调查组来记录现场之前
I mean, there's nothing else we can do until TID
我们什么也做不了
gets here to document the scene.
我漏掉什么了吗
Am I missing something?
你觉得你漏掉了什么吗
Do you think you're missing something?
我觉得你在耍我
I think you're messing with me.
除非你不是 我真的漏掉了什么
Un- unless you're not, and I am really missing something.
好吧 表面上的你都考虑到了
AlI right, well, you've checked all the obvious boxes,
但有一个不确定因素
but there's a wild card.
你想让我告诉你是什么吗
Do you want me to tell you what it is?
好 不要
Yes. No.
让我想一想
Just let me think for a minute.
假装你没有时间
AlI right, pretend you don't have a minute.
你漏掉了什么
What are you missing?
没什么
Nothing.
有什么 是什么
Something? What is it?
不 别告诉我
No, don't tell me. Just- -
不知道答案没什么丢人的 陈警官
Look, there's no shame in not knowing the answer, Officer Chen
让我想一想 布拉德福德警司 求你了
Just let me think for a minute, Sergeant Bradford, please.
那是什么
What is that?
你应该想到的事情
The thing you should have thought of.
不 我们得把这个关掉 我们要怎么关掉它
No, we have to turn this off. How are we gonna turn it off?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
不
No.
要我帮忙吗
Hey. You need anything?
不用
Uh, no.
工会代表在路上了内务部30分钟后到达
The union rep is on his way, and IA is landing in 30
有格雷做证已经是万幸了
Having Grey as a witness is a godsend.
有格雷做证已经是万幸了
Having Grey as a witness is a godsend.
换做我们任何人都会开枪的
Any one of us would have taken the shot.
你救了丽萨的命
You saved Lisa's life.
我知道 但我还是会做噩梦
I know, but I'm still gonna have nightmares about it,
尽管我以前也经历过
even though I've been through it before.
我还能帮上什么忙吗
Can I do anything more to help?
打电♥话♥给詹姆斯 -不要
Call James? No.
不 先不打
No, not yet.
我知道他会因为我没有马上告诉他而生我的气
I know he's gonna be mad at me for not telling him right away,
但他肯定会在心里对我有想法
but there's a part of him that is gonna judge me,
我现在还没准备好面对这些
and I'mjust- - I'm not ready to deal with that right now.
我带着墨西哥卷饼和婴儿来
I come bearing burritos and babies.
我不知道我更高兴看到哪一个
Ooh, I don't know which I'm happier to see.
别评判我 -我绝不会
Don't judge me. I would never.
我听说了
I heard what happened.
听起来没什么问题 -谢谢
Sounds like a clean shoot. Thank you.
可爱的宝贝
Aw, sweet, sweet baby.
第一次参观警局
First station visit.
多兴奋啊
That is exciting.
是啊 -给
Yeah. Here you go.
太可爱了 谢谢你
That is so cute. Thank you.
前台工作不忙
Slow day at the front desk?
闹得出奇
Glacial.
以至于
At this point,
我期待着去做部门规定的治疗 -别太期待
I'm looking forward to department- mandated therapy. - Mm, don't.
内部心理医生自成一派
In- house shrinks are a unique breed.
大多数不是老古板就是冷淡
Most are ancient or uninterested.
而且 从法律上讲 他们不为你工作
And, legally, they don't work for you.
你要保持警惕 不要过度分享
You got to stay vigilant. Don't overshare.
好吧
Okay.
失陪
Uh, excuse me.
这件事不可能更糟糕了
That could not have backfired more spectacularly.
还真是一场小丑表演
It was a literal clown show.
希望没人听说这事
Hopefully nobody heard about it.
好吧 这很有趣
Okay, that's very funny.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
欢迎回来 索森警员
Hey, welcome back, Officer Thorsen.
谢谢 长官 回来真好
Thank you, sir. It's good to be back.
真的很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you.
大家都知道我发生了什么事吗
Hey, um, does everybody know about what happened to me?
你是说小丑的事
Oh, you mean the clown show?
是啊 所有人都知道
Yeah, everyone.
同时我对你的受害者进行了背景调查
Um, meanwhile, I ran a background check on your victim- -
克劳德·史密斯 36岁
Claude Smith, 36,
专业小丑 哑剧演员 咖啡师
professional clown/mime/barista. c
没有前科 最近的家人在亚利桑那州
No priors. Closest family's in Arizonac
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表