嘿 好了 打人了啊
Hey, whoa, whoa, OK, OK Whoa, that's assault.
好了好了
OK, OK
听着 深呼吸
Listen, take a breath.
尽管他的所作所为真的很可怕
As truly awful as what he did is- -
而且绝对是神经错乱
and it is absolutely psychotic
他根本不值得你
he is not worth whatever revenge fantasy
任何报复幻想 知道吗
you've got going on in your head, OK?
所以 深呼吸
So just breathe.
我以为我们很幸福
I thought we were happy.
我以为他就是我的真命天子 结果就这么结束了
I thought he was the one and then it just ended.
起码他要是死了的话 一切才正常
And at least when he was dead, it made sense.
我之前很难过 但那才正常
I was sad, but it made sense.
而现在我
And now I
有意思
Well, that was fun.
谢谢你的帮助 你说什么
Thanks for the assist. - Excuse me?
好了好了 他不值得
OK, all right, all right He's not worth it.
日安 先生
Good day, sir
长官 刚才是设计好的吗
Sir, was that a setup just now?
你说什么
Excuse me?
蒂姆刚跟我分手 我出的第一个警
Tim just bailed on me, and our first call
就是一个女人被实打实的玩失踪
involves a woman who's literally being ghosted?
我是说 这也
I mean, it's- -
你看太多真人秀了
You watch too much reality TV.
我向你保证 我对你个人问题关心的程度
Now, I promise you, I do not care enough
不足以让我去雇个演员
about your personal drama to hire actors
演出戏给你看
to put on a little show for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我确实看太多真人秀了
I do watch a little bit too much reality TV.
是我不好
It's my bad.
7A15
7- Adam- 15.
青少年失踪 报案人地址
Missing a runaway teenager, has been reported
阿特沃特村马尔登街2923号♥
at 2923 Malden in Atwater Village.
请前往查看
Please respond.
她不见了 谁不见了
She's gone. - Who's gone?
艾玛 我保姆
Emma, my babysitter.
进来吧
Come on in.
我下班回家 发现我女儿一个人在家
I got home from work, and my daughter was
尖叫个不停
all alone, screaming her head off.
你确定她不在房♥子里
You're sure she's not somewhere in the house?
确定 我找过了
Yes, I looked.
她不在 她的车也不免了
She's not here, and her car's gone.
你看过保姆摄像头了吗
Well, did you check the nanny cam?
这里是全部
This is all it showed.
好 克洛伊
OK, Chloe.
我们会把你放在这
We're gonna put you in here.
好 我会回来的
OK. I'll be back.
她以前有过这样的行为吗
Has she ever done anything like this before?
从没有过 她是个非常好的孩子
Never. She's a really good kid.
臼从克洛伊出生以来她就一直帮我们带孩子
She's been babysitting for us since Chloe was a newborn.
她不会把她一个人留在这里的
She wouldn't just leave her here all alone.
肯定是出事了
Something must have happened.
艾玛有前科吗 没有
Does Emma have a record? - No.
她已经在这家干了两年多
She's been with the family over two years.
不惹麻烦 一直都很守时
No drama. Always on time.
被斯坦福大学提前录取
Ear y admission to Stanford.
我在她这年纪可没她稳重
A lot more squared away than I was at her age.
所以可能是绑♥架♥
So we're thinking kidnapping?
有这可能 但她车不见了
It's possible, but her car is gone.
她有可能是自愿离开的
She might have left of her own volition.
希望如此
Let's hope.
我们在申请搜查令查她手♥机♥
We have a warrant in process for her phone.
更多警力正往那边去
More units are en route.
你们去附近彻查走访
We need you to canvass the neighborhood.
采集证词 门铃摄像头 你们懂流程
Statements, ddorbell cameras, you know the drill.
收到
Copy that.
你能想象回到家看到孩子独自一人的样子吗
Can you imagine coming home to find your kids alone?
这显得我家保姆看起来相当的负责任
It makes my nanny seem downright responsible.
诺兰刚上传了一段门铃摄像头拍摄的视频
Nolan just uploaded a video from the house doorbell cam.
好
OK.
这是她来的时候
That's her arriving.
她离开的时候呢
What about her leaving?
怪了
That's weird.
她为什么不从正门走
Why wouldn't she just use the front door?
为了避免被摄像头拍到
To avoid being seen on camera.
说明她不想让人知道她离开
Suggesting she didn't want anyone to know
是 有道理
she was leaving. Yeah, that makes sense.
她不想奥尔森夫妻知道
I mean, she wouldn't want the Olsens knowing
她把他们的孩子一个人留家里了
she left their kid alone.
也就是说她以为自己会在
Which also means she thought she'd be back
别人发现之前回来
before anyone noticed.
就是说她认识要见的人
Suggesting she knew the person she was about to meet.
陌生人绑♥架♥非常罕见
Stranger abductions are incredibly rare.
通常是男朋友吧
I mean, it's always the boyfriend, right?
男友 前任 班上单相思的同学
Boyfriend, ex, classmate with an unrequited crush.
联♥系♥调度中心
Look, check with dispatch to see
看艾玛家人和朋友的名单拿到没
if they have a list of Emma's family and friends yet.
分手对许多男人来说是个诱因
Breakups are a trigger for many men,
尤其是因为性别角色的刻板印象
especially since stereotypical gender roles
阻止他们寻求帮助
prevent them from seeking out help
因为他们害怕显得软弱
for fear of appearing weak.
我受过训练 基于刻板印象
You know, I was trained that making an assumption
对一个人做出假设
about an individual based on stereotypes
会导致你最终抓错嫌疑人
is how you end up arresting the wrong suspect.
所以看起来布拉德福德和索尔森
So it looks like Bradford and Thorsen
正在调查艾玛前任
and checking out Emma's ex.
这是个好主意
It's a good call.
你和蒂姆分手后有联♥系♥吗
You and Tim speak since the breakup?
没
Nope.
我以为你不在乎我的私生活呢
I thought you didn't care about my personal life.
你不必
I mean, you don't have to-
我关心会不会影响到工作
I care if it impacts the job
蒂姆是内务部调查对象
Tim was a subject of an IA inquiry.
你俩是在调查期分手的吗
Did you two break up around the same time?
我不禁想知道有没有联♥系♥
I can't help but to wonder if there's a connection.
没 不过是个糟糕的一周
Nope, it's just a bad week.
陈 在
Chen. Yeah?
如果蒂姆让你陷入不道德的境地
If Tim puts you in an unethical position,
而你觉得你必须为他掩饰
and·you feel like you have to cover for him- -
没有 我只是
No, no. I mean, Ijust
长官 不是那样的
Sir, it's nothing like that.
我知道时机很怪
I know that the timing is weird,
但我觉得其实很简单
but I think it's pretty simple, you know?
他就是无法投入感情
He's just emotionally unavailable.
我见过他最难受的时候就是
The most upset I ever saw him was when the Diamondbacks
分区季后赛响尾蛇横扫道奇队的那次
swept the Dodgers during the division playoffs,
当时就是个巨大的警示信♥号♥♥°对吧
so that's a huge red flag, right?
那场比赛确实很没眼看
I mean, that was hard to watch.
就是 我
You know, I-
我不知道你为什么提起这事
I don't know why you brought that up.
好 艾玛当保姆
AII right, Emma was babysitting
是为了攒饯上大学
to save up for college.
一小时30美元 还不错
$30 an hour. Not bad.
30
30? ·Mm- hmm.
你开玩笑呢吧 养娃很贵的
You're kidding. Kids are expensive.
准备好哈
Get ready.
那行吧
That's OK
我们一周需要保姆照看50个小时
We would need her 50 hours a week.
也就是
That would be- -
一年78000美元
That's $78, 000 a year.
我负担不起啊
I can't afford that.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表