你却若无其事地欢迎他回来
and you welcomed him back like nothing happened.
这是监管的失败
It is a failure to supervise
也是把城市的需求
and a failure to put your city's needs
置于友谊之上的失败
ahead of your friendship.
再这样下去 你会受到惩罚的
Keep this up, and you'll be facing discipline.
皮尔森警探 约翰·诺兰
Detective Pearson. John Nolan.
你肯定知道 我是 工会代表 明白
I'm sure you're aware, I am- - - Union rep. Got it.
你打算留下来参加布拉福德的问讯吗
You planning on staying for Bradford's interview?
好吧 在我们开始之前
Well, then before we get started,
我想先说一下
I want to be up- front about this.
我调查这个案子才三个小时
I've been on the case for three hours,
我的发现可以说是已经相当令人担忧
and I'm already deeply troubled by what I've discovered.
我想听听你有什么要说的
I want to hear what you have to say,
但不管你如何回答这些问题
but no matter how you answer these questions,
你都要被停职 立即生效
you're on leave, effective immediately.
嘿 你听说蒂姆被行政停职了吗
Hey, did you hear Tim got put on admin leave?
没有 谁告诉你的 斯密提
No, who told you that? - Smitty.
这是什么
What's that?
哦 等一下
Oh, hold on.
如果你要起诉他
If you're filing charges against him,
你得提醒我一声
you need to give me a heads- up.
如果我要起诉 我最不愿意做的事就是
If I was filing charges, the last thing I would do
让案子有任何不正当的牵连
is compromise the case with any hint of impropriety.
我百分之一千支持他 我知道
I'm standing by him 1, 000%. - I know.
听着 我还没去办公室呢
Look, I haven't even made it into the office.
我们能晚点再谈吗 他算是我们家人
Can we talk later? - He's family.
我知道 我晚点打给你 好吗
I know. I'll call you later, okay?
工作上有些不愉快吗 差不多
Drama at work? - Something like that.
嘿 有什么事吗
Hey. Can I help you?
我找西德尼
I'm looking for Sidney.
你在搞什么
Yo, what the hell are you doing?
你不能不接他的电♥话♥
Can't be ignoring his calls.
嘿 慢着 后退点
Hey, hold on. Back up.
我没有请你进来
I didn't invite you in.
我为她老板做事 我就是她老板
I work for her boss. - I'm her boss.
不 你挡了我的路
Nah. You're just in my way.
现在 他想要你回来 拿好你的东西
Now, he wants you back. Grab your things.
她哪儿也不去
She's not going anywhere.
这不关你的事 伙计
This is none of your business, man.
你有什么计划 天才
So what's your plan, genius?
开枪闯进来 在光天化日之下绑♥架♥她是吗
You gonna shoot your way in, kidnap her in broad daylight?
我们家的全覆盖高清监控全都录下来了
AlI recorded in HD from our home security system
而且上传到云端保存
that's linked right into the cloud.
你觉得你能跑多远
How far do you think you're gonna make it?
也许也就一 两英里吧
A mile, two, maybe.
这值得你被判无期徒刑吗
Is that worth a life sentence to you?
老大不喜欢这样
Boss ain't gonna like this.
刚才那人是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我很抱歉 抱歉远远不够
I am so sorry. Sorry doesn't come close.
一个持枪男子跑来我家 你得告诉我为什么
An armed man was at my house. You need to tell me why.
我不行 我签了保密协议 别管什么保密协议了
I- I can't. I signed an NDA. ·Screw your NDA!
好吧 我来给你解释一下像是什么情况 好吗
Okay, let me explain to you how this looks, okay?
你上一任雇主显然是个罪犯
Your last employer was obviously a criminal.
你离开了他 找了一份为两个警♥察♥做事的工作
You left him and sought out a job working for two cops,
你可能因此会接触到我们的电脑
a job where you might come in contact with our computers,
你可能会偷听到有关
a job where you might overhear conversations
地检办公室的谈话
about the DA's office.
根本不是这样的 我发誓
That is not it at all. I swear.
我当时接受那份工作时都不知道他是谁
I didn't even know who he was when I took the job.
我是说 不 不完全知道
I mean, not- not really.
我现在也不清楚
I- I still don't.
听着 他是做金融的
Look, he does something in finance.
名字呢
Name?
克里斯蒂安·巴蒂斯塔
Christian Batista,
他们管门口那家伙叫爆头
They call the guy at the door Head Shot.
你觉得一个金融界的人
You thought a guy in finance
会有个保镖叫爆头吗
had a bodyguard named Head Shot?
洛杉矶市来就很奇怪啊
Los Angeles is weird.
我是俄亥俄州来的
I'm from Ohio.
是我太天真了 我现在明白了
I was naive. I get that now.
但孩子们很可爱
But the kids were sweet,
我不想抛弃他们 所以
and I didn't want to abandon them, so...
我坚持了下来 即使在我发现他是个坏人之后
I stuck it out, even after I realized he was a bad guy.
克里斯蒂安·巴蒂斯塔不仅仅是个坏人
Christian Batista isn't just a bad guy.
他是个职业洗黑钱的
He's a professional money launderer.
城里一半的犯罪组织都由他服务
Half the criminal organizations in the city use his services.
自从两年前登上老大的位置以来
He has been one step ahead ever since he moved
他一直领先我们一步
into the number one position two years ago.
你愿意再次为他工作吗
Would you be willing to work for him again?
什么 当间谍那种吗
What, like, as a spy? 6
你不需要做任何危险的事情
You wouldn't have to do anything dangerous,
只要注意来来往往的人
just pay attention to who comes and goes,
注意你偷听到了什么
see what you overhear.
不可能 我不能再回去了
No way. I- I can't go back there.
他可怕 残忍♥ 令人毛骨悚然
He's awful, cruel, and creepy.
当时我去上班的路上 就已经怕到了
I mean, it got to a point where I was having panic attacks
恐慌发作的地步
on my way into work.
我 我真的很抱歉 但我
I'm- - I'm really sorry, but I- I can't- -
我做不到
I can't do that.
好吧 那你就得给他推荐
AII right, then you are gonna have to sell him
一个新保姆
on a new nanny.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
先说清楚 我还在生你的气 好吗
To be clear, I'm still mad at you, okay?
这改变不了什么
This doesn't change anything.
什么改变不了什么
What doesn't?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
我们有个案子需要你 没问题
We need you for a case. Of course.
只要你一句话 我就把你送上私人飞机
Just say the word, and I'll have you on a private plane
去一个没有引渡条约的国家
to a non- extradition country.
不会到那个地步的
It's not gonna come to that.
没有任何证据证明我有不当行为
There is zero evidence of wrongdoing
因为根本就没有
because there wasn't any.
如果我帮到点什么 我很感激
If I can do anything- - I appreciate that.
上一次是你支持我的
You had my back on the last thing.
我动用了不同的力量
I put different forces into play.
不同的不是我
Different's not me.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
布拉福德显然是在谨慎行事
Bradford was clearly being cagey.
你的提问很有攻击性
Your questioning was aggressive.
蒂姆正在被评估
Tim was being measured.
你当然会这么说
Of course you would say that.
嗯 他显然对蒂姆有意见
Well, he certainly has it in for Tim.
我们要求其他人相信我们的程序
We ask everyone else to trust our process.
我们也应该相信
We should too.
长官 在你来之前
Sir, before you came in,
蒂姆让我查一件很棘手的事
Tim asked me to look into something delicate.
他认为
He thinks- -
我知道他怎么认为的 你确定吗
I know what he thinks. - Are you sure?
因为他说的那些 疯话是吗
Because what he said was- - - Insane?
如果是真的 那将是一场巨大灾难是吗
And, if true, a disaster of epic proportions?
肯定是
I'm sure.
如果你允许
With your permission,
我想今天不巡逻
I'd like to sit out patrol today,
进行调查
conduct an investigation.
不行
No.
你和华雷斯警官
You and Officer Juarez
想申请个职业发展日
would like a professional development day.
我同意你们的请求
And I'm granting that request.
不过没拿到确凿证据之前不要回来
But don't come back until you have something concrete.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表