我们都知道 你不是为你妈而来
Yeah, we both know you're not here for your mom.
看来马克放你鸽子了
Mark bailed on you, huh?
他怂了吧
Did he lose his nerve?
也许是你怂了
Maybe you did.
你俩在怎么对付我的问题上闹翻了
Was there a falling out over what to do with me?
我猜猜 他想私下终结我
Let me guess, he was team extermination
而你想要程序正义
and you were team justice.
知道吗 这家伙当年在部队号♥称死神
You know, this guy's nickname in the service was the Reaper.
可惜我的偶像还是良心觉醒了 真难过
It's sad when one of your heroes grows a conscience.
我就先告辞了
I'm going to go now.
你要想搭车的话 我可以送你
I'm open to some company if you want a lift.
不用了 但我们很快会再见的
I'lI pass, but we'll be seeing you again real soon.
求之不得
Can't wait.
谢谢你愿意见我们
Thank you for meeting with us.
没事
Yeah, no problem.
对了 正好帮我个忙
Actually, you could help me out with something.
我要为我的竞选网站选张大头照
I have to approve a headshot for my campaign website.
哪张更有地检官的范儿
Which one of these looks more district attorney- ish?
右边那张
The one on the right.
我也觉得
I agree.
我们得谈谈你去年起诉的一个案子
We need to talk about a case that you prosecuted last year.
卡丽娜·刘易斯一案
Karina Lewis.
卡丽娜刘易斯
Karina Lewis?
对 她是被男友勒死的
Oh, yeah, the boyfriend strangled her,
男友全面坦白
full confession.
签了认罪协议 在索利达州立监狱服刑20年
He pled out, doing 20 at Soledad.
好吧
Right.
我们今天找到了她的遗体
Well, we found her remains today.
真是个好消息
Well, hey, that's great news.
她家人终于能让她安息了
The family can finally put her to rest.
是 可唯一的问题是 她不是被勒死的
Yes, but the only problem is, she was not strangled.
她被点己2口径的手♥枪♥击中头部
She was shot in the head with a . 22.
男友在供词中撒谎了
Boyfriend lied in his statement.
是啊 明显是遭到了胁迫
Right, which clearly was coerced.
索森警官有点 急于下结论了
Uh, Officer Thorsen is getting ahead of himself,
但这里确实存在重大矛盾
but it is a significant inconsistency.
有没有可能是虚假供词呢
Is there any chance it was a false confession?
没可能
No.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
没可能 就这么脱口而出
That fast, just no?
索森警官 请去外面等我
Officer Thorsen, wait for me outside, please?
长官-去吧
Ma'am- - Go.
我向您道歉
I apologize.
他显然是受到了自己过往经历的影响
He clearly has brought some of his own history into this.
听着警探 你当时不在场他也不在
Look, you weren't there, Detective, and neither was he.
那场调查无懈可击
The investigation was solid.
她男友有暴♥力♥史
The boyfriend had a history of violence.
他的汽车后备箱发现了与死者的头发
Hair matching the victim was found in the trunk of his car.
有目击者听到他们争吵
Witnesses heard them arguing.
即便他没认罪
I could have gotten a conviction
我也可以让罪名成立的
even without his confession.
所以请你们索森警官
So kindly invite Officer Thorsen
带着他的自以为是继续活在
to take his self- righteousness and stick it
他黑暗的世界吧
where the sun don't shine.
我们说完了吗
Are we done here?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他真的啥都不做吗
Is he really not going to do anything?
你不能这样跟检察官说话
You cannot talk to a prosecutor like that.
警探
Detective- -
绝对不行
Ever.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
这意味着我们要放弃调查了吗
Does this mean we're abandoning the investigation?
别我们我们的 索森警官
There is no we in this, Officer Thorsen.
这不是我们的调查
This is not our investigation.
是我的调查 也就是说
It is mine, which means that the risk of pissing off
惹毛潜在的下一任地检官
someone who will likely be the next district attorney
后果要我来承担
falls on me.
好吧
OK.
这意味着你要放弃调查了吗
Does this mean you're abandoning the investigation?
不
No.
这意味着我们得找到无可辩驳的铁证
It means that we need to find undeniable evidence
证明监狱里那家伙并不是
that Karina Lewis was killed by someone
杀害卡丽娜·刘易斯的真凶
other than the guy who is currently
才能开始考虑
sitting in prison before we can even
再来找地检官
think about coming back here.
你笑个什么劲儿
Why are you smiling?
因为你刚说我们
Because you said we.
除了她男朋友
Were there any other suspects
还有其他嫌疑人吗
aside from the boyfriend?
有
Yeah.
有个卡丽娜以前在校外工作的同事
A guy used to work with Karina at her off- campus job,
瑞安·琼斯
Ryan Jones.
有趣的是 审他的警探说瑞安
And fun fact, the detective that interviewed him said Ryan
是个枪♥支♥收藏家
was quite the gun collector.
所以他很可能会有一把点22的手♥枪♥
So it is likely he would own a. 22
太对了
Exactly.
从我专业意见看 他的不在场证明也很水
In my professional opinion, his alibi was super shaky.
需要我提醒你吗 小新手
Need I remind you, five minutes,
你的专业意见还有待完善
that your professional opinion is still a work in progress?
了解
Noted.
但瑞安说他当时
But Ryan claimed he was hanging out
在他女友公♥寓♥里待着
at his girlfriend's apartment.
确实很水
That is a little shaky.
但并不足以扭转案情
But it is nowhere near enough to move the needle.
孩子们在家么
Kids here?
他们在我妈那里
They're at my mom's.
卫斯回家路上会去接他们 也就是说
Wes is going to pick them up on his way home, which makes
你可以利用这段时间告诉我
this the perfect time for you to tell me why you
为什么你觉得这都是你的错
think this is all your fault.
我不觉得
I don't.
来吧
Come on.
你如果只是在报告上撒了谎
There is no way you let a loser like Ray live under your skin
绝不可能允许雷这种人♥渣♥
if you didn't blame yourself for more than just
对你这么猖狂的
lying on a report.
听着 我第二次服役时 大部分时间都在当班长
Look, I had been squad leader most of my second tour,
我表现出色 晋升快速
top performance ratings, fast track to a promotion,
只不过我的营长发现
unless my battalion commander found out
我们小队有个士兵参与了
that a soldier in my unit was engaged
猖獗的犯罪活动
in rampant criminality.
我以为要是能亲手抓住雷
I thought if I brought Ray in myself,
就能把这事控制在小队内部
I could keep it within the squad.
没有伤害 没有违纪 我也很快
No harm, no foul, and I would be sergeant
会升为一级中士
first class in no time.
所以我们去抓他了 未经批准 也没报备
So we went after him, unsanctioned, under the radar.
我们在摩苏尔郊外的一个村子里找到了他
We located him in a village just outside of Mosul.
当他发现自己被包围时
As soon as he found out he was trapped,
立刻呼叫对我们进行空袭
he called in an airstrike right on top of us.
整个世界似乎都爆♥炸♥了
It was like the world exploded.
我以为我要死了 安吉拉
I thought I was going to die, Angela.
但我很幸运
But I got lucky.
我和马克躲在悍马后活了下来 但是
The Humvee that Mark and I were behind, it saved us but- -
亨德森和科伊尔 他们被炸成了碎片
But Henderson and Coyle, they were blown apart.
我依然想不通雷是怎么活下来的
I still don't know how Ray survived.
他所在的那栋建筑
I mean, the building he was in,
几乎被完全摧毁
it was almost completely destroyed.
我们在残骸里找到了他被炸烂的名牌
There- - we found his mangled dog tags in the wreckage.
我是说 那里
I mean, there was- -
到处都是血
there was so much blood.
我们都以为他是阵亡了
Without question, we thought he was KIA.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表