你不得不承认伊莎贝尔的事对你造成了很深的创伤
You have to admit that what happened with Isabel was deeply traumatic for you.
我从来没有否认过这点
I've never not admitted it.
我们第一天见面我就承认了 好吗
I admitted it the first day we met, okay?
所以我今天做的唯一一件事就是支持你
So the only thing I did today was have your back.
但如果你看不到 那么
But i- if you can't see that, then
你知道吗
You know what?
我累了
I'm tired.
你还要学习
You've got studying to do.
所以我们今晚都歇了吧
So let's just take the night off.
好吗 明天见
AlI right? I'll see you tomorrow.
*让我重新开始*
*And let me start again*
索森警官 -我就是
- Officer Thorsen? - That's me.
我是伦敦医生 叫我布莱尔
I'm Dr. London- uh, Blair.
如果可以的话 我负责你的咨♥询♥
I'll be working with you if that's okay.
你看起来棒极了
You seem awesome.
谢谢 但这样也不能下定论
Thanks, but the jury's still out.
对不起 我不应该开玩笑
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be joking.
我是去年毕业的 来这里已经六个月了
I graduated last year, and I've been here six months.
但我保证 我知道我在做什么
But I promise, I do know what I'm doing.
至少咱俩有一个是清楚的
Glad one of us does.
这边请
This way.
*现在我想我终于找到了解药*
Now I, I think I finally found the antidote*
*我在欺骗圣灵*
*I've been lying to Holy Ghost*
*神圣的死神 我的天啊*
*Holy death and holy smoke*
*让我重新开始*
*Let me start again*
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表