然后成功通过了改造计划
Went through a diversion program successfully
看上去自那之后就戒毒了
and seems to have been clean.
她爸爸则是反复进出监狱
Father was in and out of jail.
几次毒品犯罪 一次故意伤害
Couple drug cases, one assault charge.
会是之前的仇家找上门了吗
Is this their past coming back?
或许吧 但我感觉
Maybe. Although they seemed
安娜出生后他们就改邪归正了
to turn things around since Anna arrived.
他们都有工作 没惹事
Both parents were employed, kept their noses clean.
好 我们得查查他们的财务状况
AlI right, we should dig into their financials.
有了孩子之后可能钱方面吃紧
Things might have gotten tight with the kid in the picture.
或许是孩子爸爸找了
Maybe the dad had to reach back out
以前做毒品生意的朋友
to some of his friends in the drug business.
那是什么
Oh, uh, what's that?
是布莱尔的外套
Oh, it's Blair's jacket.
她昨晚落我车上了
She left it in my car last night.
你介不介意我们去一下她办公室 给她送过去啊
Oh, do you mind if we, um, stop by her office to drop it off?
布莱尔是谁
Who's Blair?
我的心理治疗师
My therapist.
你昨晚跟你的心理治疗师去约会了吗
You went out with your therapist last night?
不是 我们只是正好碰上 就喝了一杯
No, we ran into each other. It was just a drink.
完全没什么的
Totally innocent.
虽然我确实感觉到一丝暧昧
Although I was picking up some vibes.
你们这破的规矩也太多了
That crosses so many lines.
你应该知道 你是不能
You- - you know that you're not supposed to go out
和自己的心理治疗师约会的吧
with your therapist, right?
那我和小古尔金以前
Well, me and Lil Gurkin used to hang out
经常和心理医生一起玩啊
with Dr. Shrink all the time.
小什么 等一下 等一下 什么东西
Lil'- - D so wait, wait, wait, what?
心理医生 那是我上一任心理治疗师
Dr. Shrink. That was my last therapist.
我们都是这么叫他的 -好
That's just what we called him. - Okay.
这位心理治疗师有证吗
And was this therapist licensed?
没有 -什么
No. What?
你觉得布莱尔是故意把外套落我车上的吗
Hey, you think Blair left her jacket in my car on purpose?
就 找个理由再见我一面
Like, to have an excuse to see me again?
她本来就有理由再见你啊
She does have an excuse to see you again.
心理治疗
Therapy.
是哦
Yeah.
她好可爱
She is adorable.
真的是
She really is.
你知道吗 当你的孩子长大离家
You know, when your child grows up and leaves,
你不光是想孩子
you don't just miss them.
你想的是所有不同版本的孩子
You miss all the versions of them
就好像他们都是一个个单独的人一样
like they're all these separate individual people.
你会想念 婴儿版本
You miss the the infant version,
儿童版本 瘦瘦的和岁小孩版本
the toddler version, the skinny 10- year- old version.
然后是成年亨利版本
And then the man that Henry's become.
这就是为什么大家一直在要孩子
That's why people keep having kids,
就是为了回到他们怀念的那些版本
to get back to those versions they miss.
那他们应该去开♥发♥时光机
They should develop a time machine.
事情不就简单多了
It'd certainly make things simpler.
也便宜多了
Mm. And cheaper.
是啊 便宜多了
And cheaper.
是露娜
Ah, it's Luna. - Mm.
嗨 很高兴见到你 -嗨
Hey. Nice to see ya- Hey.
出什么事了
What's- - what's wrong?
安娜的妈妈瑞米 不久之前过世了
Anna's mom, Remi, she died a little while ago.
所以现在怎么办
So what happens now?
理想的选择不多
We don't have great options.
她需要在庇护所待一两个礼拜
She'll end up at a shelter for a week or two
等我们找到一个
until we can find a foster family
愿意带走她的寄养家庭
that will take her in.
除非 -除非什么
Unless- - Unless what?
除非你们愿意继续留着她
Unless you would be willing to keep her
等我们找到寄养家庭
until we can place her with a family.
你怎么看
What do you think about that?
我觉得这不太好
I think that's a bad idea.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Would you give us a minute, please?
当然了
Of course.
怎么了 -没什么
What's going on? Nothing.
不 这不是没什么
No, not nothing.
你平时都是大方到离谱的
Any other day, you are generous to a fault.
不 不是因为这个
Well, it's- it's not about that.
我希望能做出对安娜最好的选择
I- I want what's best for Anna.
所以我觉得这几个礼拜跟我们建立联♥系♥
And I think bonding with us for a few weeks is only gonna
只会在最后他们带走她的时候
damage her further on the back end
给她造成更大的伤害
when, you know, they pull her away from us.
好吧 或许是的
Okay. Maybe.
但这不是你犹豫的真正原因 是吧
But that's not really why you're hesitating, is it?
我15岁时 曾给我4岁的邻居
When I was 15, I was babysitting
莱恩当保姆
for my four- year- old neighbor, Ryan.
但我走神了一会儿
I got distracted for a second.
等我回过劲来 他就在泳池里额
And when I turned around, he was in the pool.
我跳进去把他拉了出来
I jumped in. I pulled him out.
他没事
He was fine.
但从那以后
But ever since then.
我差点害我邻居没了儿子
I was almost the reason my neighbors lost their son.
我不是当妈的料
I'm not mom material.
好吧 我不认同你说法
Okay. Um, I disagree.
但我能理解
But I understand.
咱们就安娜说再见吧
Let's just say goodbye to Anna.
等等
Wait.
好吧 -你确定吗
Okay. - Are you sure?
我不想让你不好受
I don't want to do this if you're not comfortable.
她经历了那么多
How can I make this about me
我怎么还能只顾自己的感受呢
after everything she's been through?
露娜 在你找到她家人或合格的寄养家庭之前
Luna, we will take Anna until you find a family member
我们会照顾 -她太棒了
or a good foster home. - That's amazing.
你俩再合适不过了
You're amazing for doing this.
抱歉 是卫斯理打来的
Oh, sorry, this is Wesley.
我得接一下 -好的
I'm just gonna grab this. - Yeah.
嘿 啥事
Hey, what's up?
呃 啥事
Uh, "what's up? "
今天你得来作证 奥斯卡的案子
it's your deposition today, Oscar's lawsuit.
卫斯理 我全给忘了 真抱歉
Wesley, I completely forgot. I am so sorry.
好吧 这些事你得重视起来
Okay, I need you to start putting these things
-记在你日历上 好吗 -我重视
in your calendar. - I am.
我记了 我真的有
I did. I have.
只不过 我
It's- - it is. I just- -
我眼下事儿太多了
I- I have so much going on.
听着 这案子虽然没那么棘手
Look, it's clearly a frivolous case,
但在我让法官驳回前
but until I can get it dismissed,
你都得给我认真对待
you need to take this seriously.
是 你教训得是
No, you're absolutely right.
我这就过去
I- I am on my way.
完蛋了
Crap.
我要为奥斯卡案子取证 我忘了
Oscar's deposition, I forgot.
应该几个小时就能完事
It should only take a couple of hours.
抱歉要把你丢下了
I'm so sorry to leave you.
没事 别担心 -你确定吗
It's fine. It's fine. - Are you sure?
要不我试试带她一起去
I could try to take her with me.
不用那么麻烦 我们会没事的
Yeah, don't be silly. We'll be fine.
真希望奥斯卡一案能赶快过去
And I really want this Oscar situation behind us.
我也是
You and me both.
索森 陈 你们好啊
Thorsen, Chen, what's happenin'?
斯密提 我很确定值班的时候
Smitty, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed
是不能来心理治疗的
to be getting in therapy while you're on shift.
我不是这里的病人
Oh, I'm not a patient here.
我是来这里休息的
It's where I come to take my breaks.
再说 这里有高级的零食吧
Plus, they got top- notch snackage
氛围也超有禅意
and the mood is super zen.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表