但这样也行
but this tells a story.
嗨
Hi.
格雷太太 你好
Mrs. Grey, hey.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
不错 挺好的
Good. Great
真希望我能回原岗位工作
Wish I could just qet back out there.
我能理解
I understand.
但别着急
But don't rush.
不管韦德怎么说
No matter what Wade might say,
他中枪后花了好长时间
it took him a while to get himself right
才恢复过来
after he was shot.
没人会对你有负面评价的
No one's gonna judge you negatively.
非常感谢 谢谢
Appreciate that. Thanks.
我要走了
Well, I'm gonna qet qoing.
好的 谢谢你来看我 嗯
Of course. Thanks for checking in. Yeah.
嘿 -嘿
HeyHey.
有空吗 -有
You have a sec? - Sure.
抱歉 我们得去执勤了
No. Sorry, we gotta get out there.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 等回来再说
Yeah. Uh, totally. It can wait.
麻利上车
Get your ass in the shop.
你负责开车 我负责给你起个新外号♥
You are driving while I figure out your new nickname.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
有时间聊聊吗 -可以
Got a minute to talk? - Uh, sure.
没什么可聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
你觉得我在犯罪现场削弱了你的权威
You felt I undermined you at a crime scene
以阻止你晋升为警探
to stop you from making detective.
我解释了说我没有
I explained that I didn't.
现在我们翻篇了 -好吧
Now we're moving on. - Okay.
我很欣赏这个效率
Well, while I appreciate the efficiency,
但真正健康的沟通方式不是这样的
that's not how actual healthy communication works.
这话未免太居高临下了
Wow, that's not condescending at all.
请解释下 除了重复我刚刚
Explain to me what there is to talk about
高效涵盖的内容
that isn't just a retread
还有其他什么好谈的
of what I just efficiently covered?
重点不是这个
Well...that's not the point.
是这样 我如果还想接
Look, if I have to start
深入卧底任务
another deep undercover assignment,
这里面的问题我们是必须要谈的
there are real issues here that we need to talk about.
兵来将挡水来土屯
Which we will deal with if they come up then.
我要去做事了
I gotta get to work.
轮值愉快
Have a good shift.
这是个问题
This is a problem.
虽然你们最后拿到了这个场地
It's amazing you got it last- minute,
但这比在家办婚礼要求的要多多了
but it's so much more than a home wedding.
多是指 -要更贵
And by more, you mean- Expensive.
如果我们还用你在家办婚礼的那些预算
If we bring the same game plan here as your house,
就会看起来很廉价
it'll look cheap and low- rent.
所以所有东西都要升级 鲜花 餐饮
So we have to up everything- - flowers, catering.
你看起来压力很大 我有点担心
I'm a little worried about how stressed out you seem.
抱歉 今天早上太闹腾了
Sorry, it's been a morning.
我女友劈腿 助理还辞职了
My girlfriend is cheating, and my assistant quit.
我们很乐意帮忙 -很好
Well, welre happy to help. - Great.
你们先去付贝伯1000美元
I need you to go give Be- Bop $1, 000.
没问题 贝伯是谁 -我们的DJ
Love it. Who's Be- Bop? - Oyr DJ.
抱歉 我接一下 很快
I am so sorry, I just have to take this quick.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你在哪儿呢 -搞婚礼的事
Where are you? - I'm doing wedding stuff.
你忘了作取证的事了
You forqot about the deposition.
我忘了取证的事了
I forgot about the deposition.
跟法官说我不能去 有太多事要做了
You have to qet me out of that. There's so much to do.
我明天就结婚了
I'm getting married tomorrow.
我明白 但斯科特法官压根就
Look, I get it, but Judge Scott was born
没同情心
without sympathy.
卫斯理
Wesley.
看起来挺精神啊
Looking sharp.
挺利索的
Sharp.
我可以试下让奥斯卡的律师同意延期审理
I can try to get Oscar's lawyer to agree to a continuance,
但你人必须在
but only when you're here.
我20分钟后到
I'll be there in 20 minutes.
20分钟后去哪儿
Be where in 20?
是个惊喜 但咱俩
It's a surprise, but I will meet you
DJ家见
at the DJ's house. - Uh- -
好 没问题 -走了哈
Okay, no problem. Gotcha.
亨利 嘿 怎么样了
Henry. Hey, what's happenin'?
你没搭上高铁
You missed the bullet train.
那玩意儿开的贼快
Uh- huh. Those things qo quick.
好吧 我再想想有什么办法
Okay, just give me a second to figure out a plan C
你一直都很讨厌他
You have always hated him.
他一直叫
He won't stop barking.
你负责询问 克莱奥小姐
You take point, Miss Cleo.
小 对了 那个通灵师 梗不错
Mi- - oh, right, the psychic. Good one.
谁报的警
Who called 911?
是我 因为这贱♥人♥毒死了我家狗
That was me because this bitch poisoned my dog.
我没有
I did not.
我能看下他吗
Can I take a look at him?
当然了 他可好了
Yeah, of course. He's a sweetheart.
他是个威胁
He's a menace
但我没伤害他 我发誓
But I didn't hurt him, I swear. - Mm.
没事的哈
It's okay.
看起来他啃过你家花盆
It looks like he was chewing on your planter.
警探 你能看下这个吗
Detective, can you look at this?
谢谢
Thank you. - Uh- huh.
花盆哪里买♥♥的
Um, where did you qet this flowerpot?
上周在农贸市场买♥♥的
The farmers market last weekend.
怎么了
Why?
我们得拿去化验一下
Okay, we need to have it tested.
华雷斯警官会给你开单子
Officer Juarez will give you a receipt.
你得送你家狗去看宠物医生
You need to take your dog to the vet
并告知他们他可能摄入过麻醉剂
and let them know that he might have ingested a narcotic.
卫斯理 -老约
Wesley. - John- O.
很高兴见到你
It's great to see you.
抱歉打搅到
I'm sorry for upsettjng
你即将到来的婚礼
and djsrupting yoyr upcoming nuptjals
说实话 没收到邀请
Although truth be told, I'm a little hurt
我还是有些受伤的
I didn't qet the invite.
所以你要起诉我
Is that why you're suing me?
不是
No.
我要以你允许我在无私捐献肾脏时
I'm suing you for gross negligence
受伤的严重疏忽为由起诉你
in allowing my injury while selflessly donating a kidney.
奥斯卡 你真是一派
Oh, Oscar, you are so full of- -
别用这种语气跟我客户说话
Don't talk to my client like that.
莫妮卡
Monica.
早上好
Good morning.
我将接受哈钦森先生的案孑
I'm taking over Mr. Hutchinson's case.
已向法♥院♥提交了更换律师的申请
Substitution of counsel has been filed with the court.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
你现在有麻烦了
You're in trouble now.
亚伦 是这样 刚才不好意思啊
Aaron. Look, I'm sorry about earlier.
你也知道哈珀这人有多挑剔
You know how judgy Harper can be,
我真的需要给她留下个好印象
and I really need to impress her.
你还好吗 -挺好
You okay? - Yeah
就是 今天过得蛮不顺的
Just, um, having a hard day.
没关系
It's okay.
别担心
You're safe.
菜鸟 你不是去上厕所了吗
Boot, I thought you were going to 10- 1.
是 长官 我五分钟后就能去执勤
No, yes, ma'am. I'll be out there in five.
两分钟内搞定
Make it two.
警局心理医生那边怎么样
So how's it qoing with the department shrink?
挺好的
Good.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表