Hell, I'm not even 100%,
而我只是刚生了孩子 不是挨了险些致命的枪伤
and I only had a baby, not a near- death GSW.
而我只是刚生了孩子 不是挨了险些致命的枪伤
and I only had a baby, not a near- death GSW.
而我只是刚生了孩子 不是挨了险些致命的枪伤
and I only had a baby, not a near- death GSW.
好 我会小心的 我保证
Yes, I will be careful, I promise.
很好 -好
Good. Yeah.
但对我最后一句话的正确回答是
But the correct response to my last sentence was,
分娩对女性身体的创伤很大 永远不应该被低估
childbirth is deeply traumatic to a woman's body and should never be minimized.
CREATED BY
ALEX. HAWLEY
childbirth is deeply traumatic to a woman's body and should never be minimized.
分娩对女性身体的创伤很大 永远不应该被低估
分娩对女性身体的创伤很大 永远不应该被低估
childbirth is deeply traumatic to a woman's body and should never be minimized.
对 明白了
Right. Got it.
你感觉怎么样
So, uh, how are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
So, uh, how are you feeling?
恢复了80%
Mm, 80%.
恢复了80%
Mm, 80%.
不想离开我的孩子
Sad to Ieave my baby
但很高兴能用我的脑袋做点别的事
but excited to use my brain for something else.
但很高兴能用我的脑袋做点别的事
but excited to use my brain for something else.
你呢 -一样
You? Same- -
除了 孩子那部分
e- except the, you know, baby part.
那个 我
Yeah, I, um-
我睡得不好
I don't sleep well.
噩梦太多了
Too many nightmares.
但我希望一旦抓住害我挨枪的幕后黑手
But I'm hopeful that'll change once we, uh,
情况会有改观
catch the crew behind my shooting.
有新线索吗 -据我所知没有
Any fresh leads? - Not that I know of,
我也是第一天回来
but it's my first day too.
好吧 目前情况是这样
AlI right here's what we know.
美联储抢劫案是一次双管齐下的袭击
The Federal Reserve heist was a two- pronged attack.
如果成功 他们会带着3000万美元现金
In success, they would have escaped with $30 million
开装甲车逃跑
in an armored car.
我们永远也不会知道后来发生的
And we never would have known about the secondlary,
更大金额的盗窃
much larger digital heist.
虽然计算机取证正在进行中
While computer forensics are ongoing,
但我们迄今为止已经发现了超过1亿笔
we've so far discovered over a hundred million small- dollar transfers
旨在不触发警报的小额转账
designed to fly beneath the radar.
现场死亡成员的身份确认有什么进展吗
Any progress on identifying the crew that died at the scene?
没有 -怎么可能
No. - How can that be?
他们显然是职业罪犯
They were clearly professional criminals.
任何数据库里都没有匹配的指纹和DNA
No prints or DNA in any database,
社交媒体上的面孔比对搜索
and social media scrub of their faces
也没有任何发现
turned up nothing.
我们目前的理论是
Our working theory is
有一名黑客老练到足以突破财政部的防火墙
that a hacker sophisticated enough to break through the Treasury Department firewalls could have
在抢劫之前 从执法数据库中清除了犯罪记录
purged criminal histories from law- enforcement databases prior to the heist.
总而言之 这群人精心策划了一起对我同僚的野蛮袭击
To sum it up, this crew orchestrated a brutal attack on my people
目的为的是抢劫美联储
in order to rob the Federal Reserve,
目的为的是抢劫美联储
in order to rob the Federal Reserve,
杀了三个自己人来拖延调查进展
killed three of their own to slow us down,
就没有办法追踪他们或是偷走的钱财吗
and there's no way to trace them or the fortune they stole?
鉴于他们现在的富有程度
And given how rich they now are,
他们可能在世界任何地方
they could be anywhere in the world.
好了 听好了 这伙人袭击了我们的同胞
AlI right, listen up. This crew attacked our people in their homes,
杀害了六名无辜者
killed six innocents.
我们不会让他们得逞的
We won't let them get away with this.
唯一的结局就是坏人戴上手铐
The only way this ends is bad guys in handcuffs.
你不是应该出去巡逻吗
Hey, shouldn't you be out on patrol?
我挤出来几分钟来准备警探考试
I'm stealing a few minutes to study for the detective's exam.
我挤出来几分钟来准备警探考试
I'm stealing a few minutes to study for the detective's exam.
我挤出来几分钟来准备警探考试
I'm stealing a few minutes to study for the detective's exam.
我最近加的班太多
I've been slammed with so much OT,
进度落后很多
I've fallen way behind.
我今天能和你一起出勤吗
Hey, can I rjde with you today
这样你就可以在出警间隙考考我了
so you can quiz me in between calls?
可以啊 但这解决不了你的问题
Yeah, sure. But it's not gonna solve your problem.
如果普利姆警督真的对你怀恨在心
I mean, if Lieutenant Primm really has it out for you,
你的口试他不会按常规进行的
he's not gonna follow the normal playbook with your oral exam.
他会给你一些离谱的场景
He's gonna give you some crazy scenarios
给你穿小鞋 -这不公平
try and sabotage you. - That's not fair.
测试对每个人都应该是一样的
The test should be the same for everybody.
我该怎么为意外状况复习
How the hell am I supposed to study for wild cards?
你不能 我的意思是
You can't, I mean,
但我们可以花今天的时间去寻找异乎寻常的警情
but we can spend today chasing outside- the- box calls,
试着扩大你的知识面
try and widen your knowledge base a little.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
先别谢我 我不会让今天轻松的
Don't thank me yet. I'm not gonna make today easy.
事实是 当你有点生气的时候 学得最好
I mean, the truth is, you learn best when you're a little pissed off.
我有吗 或者你只是想让我允许你犯浑
Do I? Or are you just trying to get me to give you permission to be an ass?
如果这是你的态度
Well, if that's your attitude,
你真的不想要我帮忙 -不 我要
you really don't want my help. No, I do.
我很需要
I- I need it.
还是不需要
Or do I?
我不喜欢那种笑
I don't like that smile.
我就这样笑
That's my smile.
如果你过分解读 是你的问题
If you're reading into it, that's on you.
我们走吧
Let's roll-
为什么我觉得我犯了一个可怕的错误
Why do I feel like I'm making a terrible mistake?
这里像个烤箱
Hey. Whoa! It is an oven in here.
我就说吧
I told you.
如果你修不好怎么办 -我能修好
What if you can't fix it? - I can fix it.
婚礼快到了 你太激动了吗
Wedding is almost here. Are you just so excited?
完全正确 -他只是烧了断路器
Totally. He just blew a breaker.
我有备用的 别担心
I- I got a spare. Don't worry about it.
我内心充满焦虑
I mean, I'm made of anxiety inside,
但我觉得其实焦虑之下是兴奋
but underneath that's excitement, I think.
不是非要扯到我自己身上
Well, not to make it about me,
但我刚买♥♥了一条性感的裙子
but I just bought a sexy dress,
我准备好参加派对了
and I'm ready to party.
太好了
Yes.
我修好了 因为我是个天才
I fixed it cause I'm a genius.
还很谦虚
And humble.
还黏糊糊 行了
And icky. There we go.
好吧 回去工作 -再嘲笑一下诅咒
AlI right, back to work. To taunt the curse some more.
什么诅咒
What curse?
你为什么在贝利面前这么说
Why would you say that in front of Bailey?
对不起 长官 -没什么
I'm sorry, sir. It's n- - it's nothing.
就是哈珀的迷信 什么最后一班的诅咒
It's a Harper superstition, curse of the last shift
今天不会出什么差错的
I- - nothing is gonna go wrong today.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
你们好 我是乔希·兰德尔
Hi. Yeah, uh, Josh Randall.
我刚买♥♥了隔壁的房♥子
I just bought the house next door.
警♥察♥ 有问题吗
The police. Is- - is there a problem?
一点问题也没有 我是贝利 这是约翰
Oh, no, not at all. I'm Bailey, and this is John.
我们住在这里 -哦 酷
We live here. Oh, cool.
我从来没跟警♥察♥做过邻居
I've never had a cop for a neighbor before.
不管怎样 我就是想过来给你们这个
Uh, anyway, I just wanted to stop by and bring you this.
真好 -真贴心
Oh, that's so nice. - Very sweet.
但应该是我们给你送酒欢迎你才对
But we should be the ones giving you the"welcome to the neighborhood"bottle.
这不完全是一个欢迎酒
Well, it's not exactly a"welcome"bottle.
更像是一个抱歉给您带来不便的赔罪酒
It's more of a"sorry for the inconvenience"bottle.
这个周末我要拆掉隔壁的房♥子
I'm tearing down the house next door this weekend,
可能会有那么一点点吵
and it's possible it might get a little- - little noisy.
不 不 他不能 -好了 别慌
No. No, no, no, he ca- - - Okay, no, no, I- - I- -
我来 我跟他说
I got- - I got- - I got it.
我们这个周末就要结婚了 就在这里
We're actually getting married this weekend- - here.
好极了
Yikes.
真希望我带了一瓶更贵的香槟
Wish I had brought a pricier bottle of champagne.
是的 拆除计划得往后推一推
Yeah, we're gonna have to just push back that demolition.
对 说得对
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表