等等
Wait.
拜托
Come on.
神秘人的车挂着外交牌照
Mystery man had diplomatic plates.
我们是跟他 还是跟雷
We follow him or stay with Ray?
雷
Ray.
这个新人物 我让我国♥务♥院♥的熟人查查
I can ask my friend at State for help IDing the new player.
失踪的犯人是特蕾莎·沃恩
Missing inmate is Teresa Vaughn,
就是那个你允许跟潜在同伙
the girl you allowed to make contact
接触的女孩 -好的
with a potential accomplice. OK.
你把自己的工作失误怪我头上
You're blaming me because you failed to do your job?
你说什么来着
What the hell did you say?
好了
OK.
先别急着相互指责了
We can play the blame game later.
目前最重要的是找到逃犯
Right now, we have a fugitive to find.
我同意 她很可能是在母亲帮助下逃走的
I agree it's most likely the mother that helped her escape.
这个作为第一条线索
That's our first lead.
我们可以发条特蕾莎的通缉令
We can put a BOLO out for Theresa.
特蕾莎因为什么入的狱
Why was Theresa incarcerated?
袭击 但她的刑期只剩十天了
Assault, but she only had ten days left on her sentence.
但这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
逃跑罪刑期一年起步
Trying to escape would add at least a year.
没必要冒险啊
Why risk it?
我刚看了卡丽娜案子的细节
I was just reviewing the details in Karina's case.
她于19个月前失踪
She disappeared 19 months ago.
她男友是第一怀疑对象
Boyfriend was the immediate suspect.
他最后也承认把她勒死在了
He ultimately confessed to strangling her
卡尔弗城的公♥寓♥里
in his apartment down in Culver City,
但他后来又宣称自己失忆了
then he claims he blacked out afterwards and forgot
忘记了抛尸地点
where he left the body.
这地方你看着眼熟吗
Any of this looking familiar to you?
是的 有一点
Yeah, a little.
我本想找个地方睡觉
I was trying to find a place to sleep.
但刚下了暴风雨 到处都是湿漉漉
Everything was so wet because of the storm,
不过肯定就在附近
but it was around here though.
一块又大又平的石头
You know, a big flat rock.
这里
There.
那个包就在这里
There it is right there.
这个后面
Behind there.
包上全是泥 我翻了一下
It was all muddy when I went through it.
原本想找些现金或食物的
I was hoping to find some cash or some food on the inside,
但只找到几本教科书
but there was only a couple of schoolbooks.
是啊 也许包是被雨水
Yeah, the rain could have dislodged the bag
冲下的山坡
causing it to go downhill.
卡丽娜·刘易斯
Karina Lewis.
至少家属现在能让她入土而安了
Well, at least now her family can give her a proper burial.
你刚说男友承认勒死了她
You said the boyfriend confessed to strangling her?
是的
Yeah.
那她头上怎么会有枪伤
Then why is there a bullet wound in her head?
小囗径枪伤 点22 或是点38的
That's a small caliber 22, maybe 38.
男友为何要承认谋杀 却隐瞒谋杀手段
Why confess to the murder but lie about the method?
不对劲儿啊
It makes no sense.
特蕾莎·沃恩因袭击罪服刑六个月
Teresa Vaughn was serving six months for assault
她宣称有个女的勾搭她男友 就打了她
on a woman she claimed was hooking up with her boyfriend.
我应该不会为了这个去袭击别人
I'm not sure that's the person I'd be assaulting.
当然在任何情况下暴♥力♥都不可取
Not that violence is ever the answer.
7A15 7A6 拦截到你的通缉令
7- Adam- 15, 7- Adam- 6 pulled over your BOLO alert.
布兰达·沃恩 逃犯母亲 在第三街和橡树街交叉口
Brenda Vaughn, fugitive's mother, Third and Oak.
收到
Copy that.
我们正在响应
Show us responding.
没有逃犯的踪迹
No sign of the fugitive.
我早说过 -谢谢
I told you. Thank you.
你可以去她家看看吗
Would you mind going to her house
以防女儿跑过去
in case the daughter decides to show up there?
没问题
You got it.
我明白这看起来像什么 但我女儿
I get how this looks but I had nothing to do
逃跑跟我一点关系都没有
with my daughter's escape.
你知道你女儿可能会去哪吗
Any idea where your daughter might have gone?
不知道
No.
但去哪儿都比呆在监狱强 对吧
But any place is better than jail, right?
可她的刑期只剩两周了
Not when you have two weeks Ieft on your sentence.
为啥要现在放弃
Why would she throw that away now?
你跟她说什么了吗 你拥抱她时
Did you say something to her, tell her a secret when
跟她说了什么悄悄话 -没有
you were giving her a hug? No.
你真指望我相信这是一个巧合吗
OK, so then you just expect me to believe it's
偏偏你一出现 她就逃走了
a coincidence she escaped hight after you showed up?
你信什么我管不了 但这是事实
I can't control what you believe, but it's the truth.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
对 我有孩子
Yeah, I have one.
那你一定明白
Then you understand that I would
我为了女儿什么都可以做
do anything to help my daughter,
包括严厉管教 你懂吗
including practicing tough love, OK?
如果特蕾莎让我帮她逃跑
If Teresa asked me to help her escape,
我会告诉她 别净想些蠢主意
I would have told her it is the dumbest idea I'd ever heard
给我忍♥到服刑结束
and just suck it up and finish her time.
你能想到有谁会
Any idea who might help your daughter
不计后果地帮她逃跑吗
despite the consequences?
她朋友是不少 但应该不会有人
She has a lot of friends, but I doubt any of them
甘愿这样为她出头
would stick their necks out for her.
那她男友呢 -迈克吗
What about the boyfriend? Mike?
不
No.
她打了多琳之后 他就和她分手了
He broke up with her right after she attacked Doreen.
哦 就是那儿了
Oh, that's where.
就是哪儿了
That's where what?
特蕾莎还在为劈腿的事耿耿于怀
Teresa is still pissed about the affair.
她说过等她出狱后 要让多琳尝尝
She told me she was planning on doing some permanent damage
永久伤害的滋味
to Doreen when she got out.
控制台 请提供该人地址 她叫多琳
Control, I'm going to need an address on a Doreen- -
戴维斯 -多琳·戴维斯
Davis. Davis.
家庭和工作地址
Home and work.
多琳
Doreen?
什么事
Yeah.
有事吗
What's going on?
特蕾莎·沃恩今早越狱了
Teresa Vaughn escaped from custody this morning.
越狱
Escaped?
对 但我们会确保你的安全
Yeah, but we're going to make sure you're safe.
哦 你们不需要
Yeah, you don't need to.
特蕾莎半小时前来过
Teresa came by like half an hour ago,
说她被提前释放了
said that she got released early.
她还为一切道歉
Apologized for everything.
说她当初应该相信我没有跟
Said that she should have listened to me when I said
迈克乱搞的保证 -等等
I didn't hook up with Mike. Wait.
所以没有出轨这回事
So there was no affair?
没 我跟迈克只是朋友
No. Mike and I were friends.
仅此而已
That's it.
但他肯定背着她偷吃了
But he was definitely cheating on her with someone.
她有说接下来要去哪吗
Well, did she say where she was going next?
只说终于知道该找谁算账了
Just she finally knew who to blame.
你跟得太近了
You're too close.
我们只有一辆车跟踪 不能只凭感觉
I can't tail him by nose with only one vehicle.
必须盯紧 -我们会被发现的
Need to keep him in sight. We're going to get made.
-你最好让我来开 -我能行
You should let me drive. I got it.
我带着诚意来的
I come in peace.
这位朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
哦
Ooh.
嘿 美女
Hey, mama.
你不是说这家伙很聪明么 我怎么只看到了
I thought you said this guy was smart because all I see
油腻
is slick.
你究竟是想干啥 警司
What's the plan here, Sarge?
你都跟我了一整周了 我只是来
You just going to follow me around all week while I
等我妈咽气送终的
wait for my mom to kick it?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表