客气
Yeah, no problem.
晚安
Good night.
7A15 多名报♥警♥者报告发生枪击
7- Adam- 15, multiple callers report shots fired,
梧桐街715号♥
715 Sycamore.
附近没有其他警车 我会再派两队人过去
No associated vehicles. I'll attach two more units.
你到这里很快啊
You got here quick.
我们刚在街角
We were finishing up a call
出完警 听到有枪声
around the corner, heard the shots.
好 你只能到这里了
AlI right, this is as far as you go.
我们会在这里待命 直到你确认没问题
We'll stage here until you Code 4 it.
注意安全 -好
Be safe. - Right.
跟我后面
Follow me.
好 保持警惕
AlI right, be alert.
我知道你很累了
I know you're tired.
一点都不了
Well, not anymore.
肾上腺素飙升
Adrenaline is flowing.
好 行动
Good. Let's do this.
华雷斯
Juarez.
这里发生了什么事
What happened here?
控制中心 7A15 两名受害者 枪伤
Control, 7- Adam- 15, two victims, gunshot wounds.
还在排查房♥屋
Still clearing house.
我走左边 走
I'll take left. Go.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan!
嘿 救护车就在外面
Hey, ambulance is right outside.
撑住
Stay with me.
7A15 住♥宅♥排查完毕
7- Adam- 15, residence is cleared.
无需开火
Code 4 for fire.
一名枪伤受害者昏迷 但仍有呼吸
One gunshot wound victim is unconscious but breathing.
她怎么样 -脉搏微弱
How is she? - Her pulse is weak.
她可能会失血过多而死
She could bleed out.
约翰 -后面这里
John? - Back here.
她是唯一活口
She's the only one left alive.
你没排查衣橱
You didn't clear the closet?
没
Uh, no.
警♥察♥ 现在出来
Police. Come out now.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing in here?
来抱抱 来 小不点
Come here. Come here, little one.
你在干什么呀
What are you doing?
是 不好意思哦 嘿 看这个
Yeah, I'm sorry. Hey, look at this.
不用看那个 知道吗
You don't need to see that, okay?
孩子妈妈怎么样 -还在做手术
How's the mother? - Still in surgery.
他们在给小女孩做检查
They're checking in on the little girl.
没有明显伤痕
No visible injuries.
是 她叫安娜 姓休斯
Yeah, her first name is Anna, last name Hughes.
妈妈叫瑞米 爸爸叫埃利斯
Remi's the mom, Ellis the dad,
餐厅里的老妇人是奶奶戴布拉
and the older woman in the dining room was Grandma Debra.
你认为那女孩看到事发经过了吗
You think the girl saw what happened?
希望没有
Oh, I hope not.
她还是一句话都没说
She still hasn't said a word.
我一直在联♥系♥儿童保护机构
I've been in contact with CPS.
他们在找家属来医院
They are searching for a family member to come to the hospital
并在确认安娜没问题后接管她监护权
and take custody of Anna once she's cleared.
我们还有很多文书工作要做
You know, we still have a whole lot of paperwork to do.
可能会留下来 看看手术进展如何
We'll probably stick around, see how the surgery goes.
没问题 有变化我会通知你
Of course. I'll let you know if anything changes.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时汇报最新情况
Keep me updated to the minute on this.
一家人♥大♥半夜被灭口
A family murdered in the middle of the night
会让很多人惴惴不安的
is gonna keep a lot of people on edge.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
现在 聊聊你没排查衣橱的事
Now, about you not searching the closet.
没有任何借口 长官 我看到受伤女人
There's no excuse, sir. I- I saw the injured woman,
就把她放在第一位了
and I put her as a priority
没有完成排查房♥间
before I finished clearing the room.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
一定要确保不会
See that it doesn't.
万一里面的是枪手而不是孩子
If that was the shooter in there instead of a child,
我们都会没命
we'd both be dead.
这是布拉德福德 你知道该怎么做
It's Bradford. You know what to do.
嘿 是我呀
Hey, it's me.
不知道你现在在哪里
Um, no idea where you are right now,
但是 如果有需要 我在
but, uh, I'm here if you need me.
方便的时候给我打个电♥话♥
So just call me when you can.
是 有扇后门 但你必须
Yeah, there's a back door, but you gotta go
穿过邻居家院子才能过去
through the neighbor's yard to get to it.
没法看到雷在不在屋里
And there's no way to see if Ray's inside.
如果他在呢 要怎么办
And- - and if he is? Then what?
把他捆起来扔深水里吗
We hog- tie him and dump him in deep water?
我是想扔去垃圾填埋场
Well, I was thinking landfill,
-但如果你有船的 -一点都不好笑
but if you got a boat- - This isn't funny.
就是想说这是蓄谋犯罪
Just talking about this is criminal conspiracy.
我从没想到“死神”也会手软
I never would have thought the Reaper would go soft on me.
我不是手软
I ain't going soft.
那个承诺是好久以前
That pact was made a long time ago
在战争的愤怒和迷雾中定下的
in the anger and fog of war.
但现在
But now...
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
你是军队律师
You're an army lawyer.
我们都有了自己的生活
We've built lives.
是 那亨德森和科伊尔呢
Yeah, well, what about Henderson and Coyle?
因为雷 他们再也没有自己的生活了
They never got to build their lives'cause of Ray.
他们应该得到正义
They deserve justice.
而我们也欠他们一个正义
And we owe that to them.
你还好吗
You okay?
我爸去世的时候我没比她大多少
I wasn't much older when my dad died.
你觉得她知道吗
Do you think she knows?
不知道
I- I don't know.
你觉得她明白出什么事了吗
Do you think she'd even understand?
不知道啊
I don't know. Ah.
她妈妈手术做完了
Her mother's out of surgery.
她在手术台上心跳停止
She flatlined on the table,
但他们把她救回来了
but they were able to get her back.
她现在还没有脱离险境
She's still very much in the woods.
有找到亲属吗
Any luck finding a relative?
她在洛杉矶没有直系亲属
There's no immediate family in Los Angeles,
但儿童保护署明早会扩大搜索范围
but CPS is gonna widen the search in the morning.
那她现在怎么办
So what happens to her now?
拜托别说是儿童庇护所啊
And please don't say children's shelter.
短期内是的
For the short term, yes.
如果找不到她的亲属 那就只能送去寄养了
And if there's no relative found, then foster care.
那些庇护所很恐怖的
Those shelters can be grim.
乱得很 还没钱没人手
They're chaotic, underfunded, understaffed.
我也同意
I agree.
不是最适合她这种
Not the most ideal place for a toddler
刚刚被杀了全家的小孩的地方
who just lived through her family getting slaughtered.
等我一下
Give me a second.
我来 我来拿
I got him. I'll get him.
哇哦 他屁♥股♥落地了耶
Oh, he landed on his butt.
好了
There we go.
这样就好多了
He's all better.
拿稳了吗 好
Got him? Here you go.
你说呢
What do you think?
说什么
About what?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不如今晚我们带安娜回去
What about Anna staying with us tonight?
我们不是登记在案的寄养家庭啊
We aren't registered foster parents.
这要走流程的
It's a process.
我知道 但我们都是一线应急响应人员
I'm aware, but we're first responders.
儿童保护署肯定会同意的吧
I'm sure CPS would sign off on it.
去哪儿都比去儿童庇护所好啊
Anything's better than those children's shelters.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表