我真的说不好
I don't know about that.
就一晚上 或者说等他们找到亲属
It would be for one night, or until they find a relative
或者是临时寄养家庭
or a temporary foster situation.
但
But
但什么
But what?
没什么
Nothing.
你说的对
You're right.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret this.
露娜
Luna.
今晚能让安娜跟我们回家吗
What about Anna coming home with us tonight?
我觉得完全可以啊
I don't see why not.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll go start making some calls,
看能不能给你们安排上
see if we can make it happen.
美好的旧时光啊 是吧
Just like the good old days, huh?
盯梢潜在目标 白费好几个小时
Staking out a potential target, hours and hours of nothing.
只能听你的烂梗
Just your bad jokes.
我那是在练习成为父亲好吗
Hey, those jokes were me training to be a dad.
我现在有俩孩子了 斯科特和南希
I got two now, Scott and Nancy.
全世界最棒的小孩
Best kids ever.
是啊 肯定是遗传的妈吧
Yeah, must take after their mother.
We 有动静了
got movement.
那是雷还是他妈
Was that Ray or his mom?
咱去看看
Let's go find out.
你真觉得这是个好主意
Hey, you think that's a good idea?
你们干什么
What do you want?
沃特金斯太太 我是蒂姆·布拉福德警司
Mrs. Watkins, I'm Sergeant Tim Bradford.
这位是马克·格里尔军士长
This is Major Mark Greer.
我们想问问关于你儿子的事情
We'd like to talk to you about your son.
他死了
Well, he's dead.
你们还有什么要问的
What else do you need to know?
介意我们进屋和你聊聊吗
Do you mind if we come inside for a second to talk?
我确实介意
I do mind.
我们是雷的战友 太太
We served with Ray, ma'am.
只需要打扰你一小会儿就好了
We just need a moment of your time.
那你们动作快点
Well, make it quick
我时日不多予
I'm not long for this life,
我不想把时间浪费在你们俩身上
and I don't want to waste what's left with you two.
你的病情
I'm so sorry to hear about
真的很遗憾 太太
what you've been going through, ma'am.
我母亲就是癌症过世的
I lost my mom to cancer.
相信我 死了更好
Trust me, she's better off.
我能借用一下卫生间吗
Would you mind if I use the bathroom?
走廊尽头
Down the hall.
谢了
Thanks.
布拉福德 没必要这样
Bradford, you don't need that.
那
That, uh- -
怎么了
What's wrong?
你看上去像是见了鬼一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
嗨 格里尔
Yo, Greer.
老天 兄弟 你是真老了
My God, man, you got old.
我刚跟他们说了你已经死了
I just told them you were dead.
现在你搞得好像我是傻子一样
Now you made me look like an idiot.
冷静点
Calm down.
你一点都不傻
You don't look like an idiot.
妈 你让我们单独聊聊吧
Mom, why don't you, um, give us a minute, huh?
等我死了 你会哭的很伤心
You're gonna cry when I die.
走着瞧吧
We ll see.
所以
So.
你们俩跑来死人家干什么
what are you two doing at a dead guy's house, huh?
把你绳之以法
Bring you to justice.
是吗 凭什么
Oh, yeah? For what?
首先 擅离职守
For starters, being AWOL,
伪造自己的死亡 重大盗窃
faking your own death, felony grand theft.
你从美国政♥府♥那里偷了至少五十万美金
You stole at least $1/2 million from the U. S. government.
这能怪我吗 中情局到处
Can you blame me? I mean, the CIA was giving away
随手发钱
backpacks of cash.
没人会发现的
No one was gonna miss it.
我们去找你的时候
You called in an air strike
你对自己人申请了空袭
on your own guys when we came for you.
科伊尔和亨德森被炸得
There wasn't enough of Coyle and Henderson
尸体都找不齐
to fit in a shoebox.
这听起来真的很糟糕
That sounds really bad.
但我知道这不是真的 你们知道我是怎么知道的吗
But I know that's not true. Do you know how I know that?
因为我读了你们俩
Because I read the after action report
签的行动后报告
that was signed by the two of you.
报告会那么写纯粹是
The only reason the report reads that way
为了让你老婆和女儿
is so that your wife and daughter
能领到你的死亡抚恤金
could get your death benefits.
我从来没请你们俩这么做
I never asked for that.
你们都知道 她马上就要跟我分手了
You knew she was about a month away from"Dear John"- ing me.
但多亏了你们二位滥好人
But thanks to your bleeding hearts,
现在没人碰得了我了
I'm now untouchable.
你们现在抓我回去
Imean, you bring me in right now,
就得跟政♥府♥承认你们的弥天大谎吧
you've got to tell Uncle Sam about your big lie, right?
然后怎么 再回溯性地
And you'll, what, be retroactively
被军队开除军籍 而且还
dishonorably discharged and most likely
很有可能被现在的工作开除
get fired from your current jobs.
所以你们完全可以逮捕 我没问题
So you can arrest me, it's okay.
来啊
Come on.
我就在这儿呢
Here I am.
不抓吗 我想也是
No? Yeah, that's what I thought.
我会在这儿看着老太太咽气
I'm gonna be here to watch the old lady croak,
然后再回去干我的事儿
and then get back to what I was doing.
而且我们再也不会见面了
And we are never going to see each other again.
你们说呢
How does that sound?
多好啊
Sweet.
跟老战友叙叙旧的感觉是真不错
Been really great catching up with my old war buddies.
格里尔
Greer.
你真的老了不少
You really do look old as hell.
你的设想落空了吧 死神
That go how you thought it would, Reaper?
这样下来结果只是被他知道了
AlI we accomplished was letting that guy know
我们在查他
we're coming for him.
现在要除掉他就加倍困难了
Gonna be twice as hard to take him out now.
我已经很久没哄小孩睡觉了
It has been a long time since I've tucked in a toddler.
感觉如何 -棒极了
How'd it feel? - Wonderful.
但我好像扭到背了
I do think I tweaked my back just a little bit.
别吧
Oh, no.
好了 我们需要做个清单
AlI right, we are gonna need to make a list.
是的
Yes, we are.
我们需要尿布 婴儿湿巾
We need diapers, baby wipes.
食物 麦片
Food Cheerios.
亨利超爱麦片
Henry loved Cheerios.
还有牛奶 牛奶喝完了
Milk - we're out of milk.
大概还需要一点儿童玩具吧
And we need some baby toys, probably?
是的 绝对需要
Yeah, definitely toys.
而且还得做一点儿童防护措施
And we need to do some babyproofing
因为这太危险了
cause this is dangerous.
好 行
Yeah, okay.
大件的都得拿下来
Anything big should be pulled down.
这些角也很尖
Uh, these corners are really sharp.
尖锐的东西都得收起来
Pointy things, for sure.
我现在后悔养了这些仙人掌了
I'm regretting those succulents now.
你觉得这事儿对孩子的影响会有多大
How bad do you think this is gonna screw the kid up?
取决于看到了什么 还有今后会怎么样吧
Depends on what you saw and where she goes from here.
莱拉看到我被袭击的时候 比安娜现在要大一点
Lila was older than Anna when she saw me get attacked,
但我一直都很好奇 那些事她记住了多少
but I always wonder how much of that stayed with her.
她是我见过的适应性最强的孩子之一
She's one of the most well- adjusted kids
你根本不用担心
I'e ever met You got no worries there.
父母情况查清楚了吗
Any clarity on the parents?
她妈妈因为持毒被定过罪 是缓刑
Mom had a suspended sentence for possession.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表