我现在全靠冰咖啡和肾上腺素挺着
I'm running on a cold brew and adrenaline,
但这都值得
but it's worth it.
是
Right.
怎么 你和贝莉想要孩子吗
Why, are you and Bailey thinking about having a kid?
她想要
She is.
但我不知道我能不能平衡好养孩子和这份工作
I just don't know that I can juggle a kid and the job.
我做到了 洛佩兹也是
Well, I manage. So does Lopez.
格雷也一样 -是啊
So did Grey. Right.
但你们年轻
But you're younger.
他也是
So was he.
刚开始搞事业
Just starting out in your careers.
我来得有点晚了
I am a little late to the party.
我可能还有10年搞事业的时间
I've got maybe ten years to maximize my career
然后就要退休了
before it's all but over.
听着 这话老套 因为这是真话
Look, it's a cliche, because it is true.
要孩子永远没有合适时机
There's really never a good time to have a kid.
但你知道的 你总能想到办法熬过去的
But you know, you make it work.
谢谢你
Thank you. Mm- hmm.
我知道是谁跟特蕾莎的男朋友搞到一起了
I know who was sleeping with Teresa's boyfriend.
这是她去年被捕之前和迈克在一起的照片
So this is her and Mike last year before she was arrested.
看着眼熟吗
Anything look familiar?
这衣服是特蕾莎的妈妈昨天穿的
Teresa's mom was wearing that shirt yesterday.
而且特蕾莎说她闻起来很香
And Teresa said she smelled great.
是的 因为她闻上去就跟她男朋友一个味道
Yeah, because she smelled like her boyfriend,
而且她是后来才意识到的
and she didn't realize it until after.
等她意识到之后 她就气疯了
And when she figured it out, she lost her mind
然后跑了
and took off.
但她为什么要去和多琳
But why go apologize to Doreen and not go
不是直接去她妈家呢
straight to her mom's place?
自从她逃走之后 我们就派了警车
Well, we've had a shop parked outside her mom's place
驻守在她妈家门口了
since she escaped.
但迈克家没有
But not Mike's place.
马可斯小姐 谢谢你这么快赶来
Miss Marcos, thanks for coming in on short notice.
没事
Of course.
你之前说 是为了
You mentioned this had something
卡丽娜刘易斯那起可怕的谋杀案吗
to do with that horrible Karina Lewis murder?
是的
Yes.
你当时的男朋友 瑞安·琼斯
Your boyfriend at the time, Ryan Jones,
他以前是卡丽娜的同事 对吧
he used to work with Karina. Is that right?
是的
Uh, yes.
根据你的证词
And according to your statement,
谋杀案当晚 他和你一起在吃晚餐
the night of the murder he was with you having dinner.
你还记得他是什么时候到的吗
Do you recall what time he arrived?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定是我当时说的时间吧
Um, whatever I said back then must be right.
你当时说是晚上6点
Well, you said 6: 00 p. m.
好
OK.
那就是6点
Then it was 6: 00.
找我来干什么呢
Why am I here?
他们不是抓到人了吗
They caught the guy.
我们现在有新证据表明
We actually have new evidence indicating
他可能是无辜的
that he might be innocent,
并且新证据指向瑞安
new evidence that implicates Ryan.
是他说的 他说这没什么的
He said it it wasn't a big deal.
他说如果我告诉你们 他6点就到了的话
He said that it would make things easier if Ijust
那大家都会好做很多
said he was there at 6: 00.
当晚你到底是几点见到瑞安的
What time did you actually see Ryan that night?
要到归9点了
Not until 9:00.
索森警官
Officer Thorsen?
你出来一下
A word.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
不好意思
Excuse me.
她刚刚证明了瑞安的不在场证明是假的
She just blew up Ryan's alibi.
就是他干的
He's our guy.
你怎么想的 没找我
What are you doing interviewing
就询问证人
a witness without me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该要通知你的
I should have notified you.
你真的这么蠢吗 还是
Are you really this dense or are you just
故意想搞我
actively trying to jam me up?
不 这跟你没关系
No, it's not about you.
现在有个无辜的人在坐牢
This is about an innocent man sitting in prison.
好吧 听着 我知道这案子对你来说很重要
OK, listen, I know that this case is personal for you.
但如果你继续不听指挥
But if you keep going rogue,
就会毁掉这个无辜的人
you are going to ruin this man's chances
得到释放的一切机会 好吗
of ever being released, OK?
要重新审讯是非常困难的
The paths to a new trial are incredibly narrow
而且程序非常重要
and almost all procedural.
就算有新证据 不管多有力
New evidence, even overwhelming evidence,
都不能保证他会被释放
does not guarantee his release.
好吧
OK.
这样是不对的
Well, that's not right.
这确实不对 但我们工作的系统就是这样
No, it is not, but it is the system that we are working in,
也就是说我们走的每一步
which means that every step needs
都必须经过仔细考量
to be carefully considered.
好
OK.
瑞安的女朋友刚刚承认了 她为了他说了谎
Well, Ryan's girlfriend just admitted to lying for him.
当晚她是9点才见到他的
She didn't see him until 9: 00 that night.
所以我们下一步怎么办
So what's our next step?
好
OK.
我们 我们需要找到凶器
We- - we need a murder weapon.
如果我们能证明法医在卡丽娜体内找到的子弹
If we can match the ballistics from a . 22 in Ryan's
是从瑞安持有的点22手♥枪♥射出的
possession with the bullet that the ME found in Karina,
那就可以立案了
then we have a case.
但要想拿到枪 我们需要合理理由
But to get the gun, we need probable cause
来申请搜查令
to get a warrant.
但现在没这个理由
And right now, we do not have that.
布伦达在这儿
Brenda's here.
我都没有
I wasn't even- -
听上去特蕾莎也在这儿
Sounds like Teresa is here too.
你个骗子
You liar.
你是我妈
You're my mom.
你♥他♥妈♥的是我妈
My fricking mom!
总部 7A15 阿灵顿路1331号♥
Control, 7- Adam- 15 we have an on view
发生疑似扰乱治安警情
4- 15 family at 1331 Arlington.
你还让她怀上了
You got her pregnant?
我以为你不想要小孩呢
I thought you didn't even want kids.
说实话 现在我支持特蕾莎
Honestly, I'm with Teresa at this point.
行 她手里只有球棒
Right. It's just a bat.
我们分头行动
Let's split up.
我绕到后面去
I'm going to go around back.
等等
Oh, wait.
你看她腰上
Look at her waistband.
赶紧的 说你受够了
Come on, say that's enough.
好了 这就不一样了
AII right, that changes things.
她非常愤怒
She's enraged.
要让她冷静下来是很难的
It's going to be hard to get her to calm down.
你回车上
Get back to the cruiser.
30秒之后再快速冲过来
I want you to come racing in hot after 30
灯打起来 警报拉起来
seconds, lights and sirens.
收到
Copy that.
警♥察♥
Police.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我说清楚 你真的是个很糟糕的母亲
And for the record, you are a terrible mother.
我国♥务♥院♥的朋友查到了
Hey, my guy at State came through.
我们发给他的外交牌照是土耳其大使♥馆♥的
Diplomatic plates we sent him belong to the Turkish embassy,
但车里的人不是土耳其人
but the guy in the car wasn't Turkish.
是委内瑞拉人
He was Venezuelan.
古斯塔夫·马丁内斯 军方反问谍特工
Gustav Martinez, military counterintelligence.
专业是打击一切
Specialty is cracking down on anyone considered
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表