她开枪射中了入侵者
She shot the intruder.
心怀怨愤的委托人吗
Disgruntled client?
不知道
No idea.
医务人员把他们俩都送医院来了
Paramedics are bringing them both in.
你这车推的还能再颠点儿吗
Could you make the ride any rougher?
我头部受伤了哎
I have a head injury.
等等 你们俩没事吧
Wait, are you guys okay?
没事 就是约了个医生复诊
Yeah, no, just a doctor appointment.
你去忙吧
Go- - go do your thing.
我去问问巡逻警
I'll let's start with patrol.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事 我本该去上庭的
No. I'm supposed to be in court.
他说什么了吗 没有 长官
He say anything? - No, ma'am.
而且没有身份证
And no ID on him.
车钥匙呢 没有
Keys? - No.
他不是走着去那儿的吧
Well, he didn't just walk into that neighborhood.
一定把钥匙藏在某个地方了
He must have stashed the keys somewhere.
召集一个搜查小组 如果有必要
Call in for a canvass. Run every license plate
查方圆半英里内的所有车牌
in a half- mile radius if you have to
她怎么说的
What's her story?
几乎跟那个人一样寡言少语
She's almost as tight- lipped as our guy here.
说他闯进去了 袭击了她
Said he broke in, assaulted her.
她开犭两枪
She got a couple of shots off.
然后我们就滚下楼梯了
And then we went down the stairs.
然后你在他摔倒前射中了他的双脚吗
And you managed to shoot him in both feet before the tumble?
我是这么说的
That's what I said.
需要我放慢说话速度吗
Do I need to talk slower?
不用 只是技术部告诉我
No. It's just that TID told me
他们在楼上发现了一枚弹壳
that they found one shell casing upstairs
而另一枚是在楼下的大厅发现的
and the other one down in the foyer.
你问她弹壳的事了
You ask her about the shell casings?
正在问 你看哈
Doing it now. Look, it's not my job
教你在暴♥力♥搏斗中弹壳弹射的物理原理
to teach you the physics of shell casing ejections
不是我的工作
during a violent struggle.
而且如果你想借此机会
And if your intention is to try and take this opportunity
把我说成是我的袭击事件中的坏人
to paint me as the bad guy in my own assault,
那我就得跟你们俩们法庭上见了
then I'll see you both in court.
别激动 红发女郎 我们只是在做本职工作
Slow your roll, Red. We're just doing our job.
去别处做你的本职工作去吧 好让医生能给我看看
Well, go do it somewhere else so the doctor can examine me
顺便缝合一下我的头部
and stitch up my head.
没问题 我们晚点再聊
No problem. We will talk later.
你觉得她在撒谎吗 每个字都是
You think she's lying? - With every breath she takes.
你不会觉得不舒服吧
Is today gonna be uncomfortable for you at all?
不会啊 一点都不会
Oh, no, not at all.
因为从表面上看
Because on the face of it,
我意识到我在你搬进来之前
I realize that me being your boss for the day
做一天你的上级可能会很有挑战性
on the eve of you moving in could prove to be challenging.
我的想法是 你知识丰富
My point of view is that you have a wealth of knowledge
我很高兴花一天的时间来吸收
that I'm excited to spend the day absorbing.
太好了 好吧
Great. Okay.
好吧 这样 我不会给你设陷阱
Well, listen, I'm not gonna be trying to trip you up
也不会给你上难度
or make you jump through any hoops.
CHEN 我觉得这一天可以当做是
I don't see why today can't be about, you know,
CHEI 你走向成功的积累
investing in your success.
听上去不错 那就好
· Sounds good to me. - Great.
好 那我们走吧
Yeah, okay, let's get it.
真好
Nice.
总会出问题
Something always goes wrong.
在尘埃落定之前
All the tactical preparation in the world
所有的战术可能都会变得毫无意义
becomes moot the second boots hit the ground.
是的 就算把一切都计划好
Yeah, everybody's got a plan
也有可能随时被打脸
till they get punched in the face.
没错
Exactly.
最好的团队领导者明白这一点
The best team leaders understand that
并能在瞬间进行调整
and can pivot in a heartbeat.
明白
Got it.
能告诉我为啥要穿制♥服♥吗
Tell me why I have to be in full uniform again?
万一我们需要采取强制措施
In case we take enforcement action,
穿着制♥服♥会表明我们是警♥察♥
uniform verifies we're the police.
明白
Got it.
那为什么是我穿而不是你穿呢
And I have to be the one to wear it because...
再给我讲讲目标吧
Tell me more about our target.
罗萨帮是墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥的分支
Barrio Rosa is a Mexican mafia offshoot,
持有大量克他命和病毒
heavy into Special K and meth.
线人爆料给都会司 那个仓库是行动基地
CI told Metro, that warehouse is a base of operations.
好吧 监控记录的第一点
Okay. Surveillance note- taking 101.
因为都会司几小时后要突袭仓库
Because Metro is about to hit that warehouse in a few hours,
我们得把发生的一切都记录下来
we have to write down everything that happens.
从这个开始
Start writing this.
布拉福德警司 索森警员
"Sergeant Bradford, Officer Thorsen
在9点14分到达指定地点
land at 0914 hours. "
9点14分
"0914 hours. "
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
不行
No.
邮递车
Mail carrier.
编码11- 46
number 11- 46,
在9点16分到达目标地
uh, arrives on target at 0916 hours,
送了邮件然后开走
makes delivery, and moves on.
对你问题的回答是 不会
And the answer to your question is no.
你都不知道我要问什么
I mean, you don't even know what the question is.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你想知道我在这里干着苫力活
You want to know if it bothers me
而我以前的小队却要去抓一个大毒枭
that I'm here doing grunt work while my former squad's
这会不会让我心里不舒服
about to take down a major drug trafficker.
你肯定不舒服啊 对吧
I mean, it has to, right?
不对
Wrong.
我的工作就是尽我所能
My job is to do what's asked of me
毫无怨言地完成别人要求我做的事情
to the best of my abilities without complaint.
不过我建议你换一种更强效的除臭剂
Although I would recommend you switch to a stronger deodorant.
9点17分 一名男性路人推着购物车
Male transient pushing a shopping cart past target
走过目标 并继续前进
at 0917 hours and moves on.
你为什么不写下来
Why aren't you writing?
我在检查我的除臭剂
I was checking my deodorant.
我只是想说 感觉她们是在炫耀
I'm just saying, it feels like they're showing off.
所以在你看来
So to your thinking,
这些女士实际上并没有预约
these ladies don't actually have appointments.
她们只是来等候室闲逛
They're just hanging out in a waiting room
让你觉得自己不够好吗
to make you feel inadequate?
你这么说出来的话确实挺离谱的
Well, when you put it that way, I sound crazy.
不过 是的
But yes.
我们甚至都不知道是不是真的有问题
We don't even know that there's a problem.
我只是 我能从骨子里感觉到
I just- - I feel it in my bones.
贝莉 嗨
Bailey. Hi.
嗨 我听说你在这里
Hey. I heard you were here.
我想着过来看看你
Thought I'd come check on you.
你真贴心 谢谢
That's so sweet. Thank you.
没有的事儿 巴蒂亚医生是超级棒
Nonsense. Doctor Bhatia is awesome.
她帮助过几百个有生育问题的病人
She has helped hundreds of patients with fertility issues,
再说 你们可能根本没问题
not that we know that you have any.
对
Right.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
所有可用的医务人员
AlI available medical personnel
到急诊室 黄色警报
to the ER for Code Yellow.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
好 你觉得我们应该帮忙吗
Right. Do you think we should help?
应该去 他们可能需要我们
I do. They might need us.
我们走吧
Let's go.
贝莉·努恩
Bailey Nune?
贝莉·努恩
Bailey Nune?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表