你还接受赌他们分手的下注吗
You still taking bets on the breakup?
你知道的
You know it.
100块赌蒂姆出轨了
100 bucks says Tim cheated.
你确定吗
You sure?
赔率可是5赔1 确定
It's running 5 to 1 against. Yeah.
风险越大 回报越高
Bigger risk, bigger reward.
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我 没来过
I- - I was never even here.
你是在拿我分手的事开赌局吗 史密蒂
Are you taking bets on my breakup, Smitty?
没 我绝不会
No, I would nev- -
露西发现了蒂姆跟伊莎贝尔秘密生下的
"Lucy found out about Tim's secret child
孩子 5赔1
with Isabel, 5 to 1.
露西跟亚伦上♥床♥ 3赔1
Lucy is sleeping with Aaron, 3to 1. "
我出轨亚伦的概率有多少
How are the odds that I'm cheating with Aaron- -
但你知道吗
but you know what?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
这么做不合适
This is inappropriate.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对 我会停掉赌局
You're right. I'll shut it down:
谢谢
Thank you.
露西
Lucy.
你说什么 她带枪进你家了
OK, wait, she brought a gun into your house?
可不是 当着你孩子的面
I know. With your children there?
就是说啊 你还是警♥察♥
I know. - And you're a cop.
她知道
She knows.
祝你能顺利找到替代的人
Well, good luck finding a replacement.
上周我面试了三个保姆
I scheduled three nanny interviews last week.
其中两个我还没见到人呢
Two of them were hired by other families
就被其他家庭雇走了
before I could even meet with them,
而第三位放了我鸽子
and then the third one flaked.
你不是有心仪的人选了吗
I thought you had someone you liked.
对 她没法做全职
Yeah. She can't do full- time.
詹姆斯在扩建社区中心
And James is expanding the community center,
所以我得两周内找到托儿所
so I need to find childcare in two weeks,
不然莉亚就得跟我一起去犯罪现场了
or Leah comes to crime scenes with me.
有头绪吗
Any leads?
今天晚些时候我要面试个人
I have an interview later on today.
你要一起吗
You want in?
一起筛选申请人
Weeding through applicants together
可能不会那么痛苦
could be a lot less painful.
把她的背景调查发我
Send me her background check,
我开始构思问题
and I'll start brainstorming questions.
布莱尔
Blair?
伦敦医生 你怎么来了
Dr. London? What are you doing here?
陪同巡逻 跟谁
Ride- along. With who?
伦敦医生
Dr. London.
我是布拉德福德警司 你签完豁免协议了吗
I'm Sergeant Bradford. You've signed all the waivers?
签完了 很好
I have Great
索森警官 你和我们一起
Officer Thorsen, you're riding with us.
很好
Great.
我是说 是 长官
I mean, yes, sir.
去拿装备包
Go get the war bags.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
有意思 带上亚伦作为缓冲
Interesting, bringing Aaron along as a buffer.
典型的回避型依恋性格
Classic avoidant attachment style.
回避什么
Avoidant what?
就是说你更喜欢表面层次的关系
It means you prefer surface- level relationships
就是说你更喜欢表面层次的关系
It means you prefersurface- level relationships
而不是深度亲密关系
to deep intimacy.
这是一种防御机制 当一个人被过分严格
It's a defense mechanism that can develop
或专横的单亲抚养长大
when a person is raised by an overly strict
就会形成这种机制
or domineering parent.
我猜是父亲
My guess is father.
行吧
AII right.
先说清楚 我不喜欢这个
Just so we're clear, Im not a fan
也不喜欢心理治疗
of this or therapy in general,
所以别指望我会过度分享
so don't expect me to overshare.
就像我说的 表层关系
Like I said, surface- level.
但我并不想让你觉得木舒服
But it's not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable.
事实上 我希望我们能一起度过一个愉快 无聊的
In fact, I'm hoping we can enjoy a nice, boring day
巡逻日
on patrol together.
这种事就不存在
No such thing.
我知道你担心我 但我
I know you're worried about me, but I- -
真的不需要人照顾
I really don't need babysitting.
我不是来照顾你
I'm not here to babysit.
你经历了很多 探员测试 蒂姆
You've been through a lot- - detective's exam, Tim.
如果我不了解下你的状况 那就是我失职
I would be remiss if Ididn't check in with you.
所谓了解状况 你是说评估吧
And by check in, you mean evaluate?
亚伦 我今晚要为塔玛拉
Aaron, I'm- - uh, I'm hosting a going- away
办个欢送晚宴
dinner for Tamara tonight.
你有空吗 当然
Are you free? - Oh, for sure.
算我一个 太好了
Count me in. Oh great
你也在受邀范围内 长官
You're also invited, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和露娜已经有安排了
Me and Luna have plans already.
好
Of course.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了 好吧
Yeah. OK.
祝好运 你也是
Good luck You, too.
你说得对
I think you're right.
这绝对不会无聊
This definitely won't be boring.
是
Yeah.
为什么房♥租这么高啊
Why is rent so high?
要我说 这就是“别来我这里”主义
Oh, I'd say it's a complicated patchwork
要我说 这就是“别来我这里”主义
Oh, Id say it's a complicated patchwork
建筑限制以及工资停滞的
of NIMBYism, building restrictions,
综合体现
wage stagnation.
没帮到忙
Not helpful?
你可以等外勤培训警官项自毕业后再说
You could just wait till you gracluate from the FTO program.
到时候工资会涨很多
You'll be making a lot more money.
我只是
Ijust- -
昨晚几乎没怎么睡
I barely got any sleep last night.
我室友和她男朋友很直言不讳地
My roommate and her boyfriend are very
表达了他们的感情
vocal about their feelings.
塔玛拉要搬走
You know, with Tamara moving out,
露西句能需要个新室友
Lucy might needl a new roommate.
不去吗
Ooh. No?
不是 没什么
No, nothing.
只是露西被塔玛拉和蒂姆抛弃后
It's just, I'd be Lucy's rebound roommate
我会成为她的失意室友
after being dumped by Tamara and Tim.
我很确定那间公♥寓♥会是个
I'm pretty sure that apartment's gonna be
情感雷区
an emotional minefield.
7A200
7- Adam- 200.
2- 73- 5 你们管辖区域
2 73 5, your beat
有一男艾争吵 可能有肢体冲突
Male versus female in a verbal, possible physical.
详细信息发送到你的通讯器里了 你个神经病
Details to your box. - You are psycho!
你走了
You left. -
我以为你爱我的
I thought you loved mel
结果就这么消失了 我别无选择
You just disappeared! - I didn't have a choice.
这话什么意思 你什么意思
What does that even mean? - What do you mean?
我别无 什么情况
I didn't have a- - What's going on?
很好 你们来了 抓他
Oh, good, you're here. Arrest him.
不是 什么啊 玩失踪又不是犯罪
No, what? No, ghosting is not a crime.
你不是跟我玩失踪
You didn't ghost me.
你伪造了自己的死亡
You faked your own death.
你妈哭着打给我
Your mom called me in tears.
那人到底是谁啊
Who even was that?
我新女友 天 我恨你
My new girlfriend. God, I hate you!
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表