她叫我怎么做 我就怎么做
I'll do whatever she tells me to.
我是菜鸟 她是我的培训教官
I'm a rookie, and she's my TO.
我们总归能查出你姓名的
But we're gonna find out your name no matter what.
为啥非要给我们找麻烦
JUAREZ So why are you sweating us?
好吧 我叫斯莱克
Fine. I'm Slak.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴比杨
Babayan.
好吧 你是东线的候选队员么
AlI right and you are an Eastern Front wannabe.
不是候选队员
Nothing wannabe about me.
我全情投入 他们知道的
I'm all in, and they know it.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
你应该很想帮我们弄清楚
I think you should want to help us figure out
是谁杀了你们老大吧
JUAREZ who killed your boss.
阿尔门死了 是的
Armen's dead? - Yeah.
他大约一小时前死在手术台上
He died about an hour ago on the operating table.
你有没有看到是谁开的枪
Did you happen to see who pulled the trigger?
没 没看到吗
No. - No?
但你脸上和衣服上
The blood splatter on your face
可都溅上鲜血了
and your clothes says otherwise.
我敢说案发时你就站在他旁边
I'd say you were standing right next to him when it went down.
错
Wrong.
听着 斯莱克
Listen, Slak,
你如果知道是谁 就告诉我们
if you have a name, just give it to us, okay?
没必要让人知道是你说的
There's no reason anyone needs to know that it came from you.
但这样能帮我们快速确立
But it just points us in the right direction
办案方向
so we can go and make a case.
得了吧
Forget it.
就算我知道杀他的是谁
I mean, even if I did know who killed him,
那也是我们自己的事
that's for us to handle.
我们
Us?
在经历了这一切
Do you really have that in you
看着你朋友被枪杀和刺伤后
after what you just went through,
你真觉得自己适合
watching your friends get shot and stabbed
这种生活吗
right in front of you?
你的人生几乎还未开始
You have barely got a foot in the life right now.
你仍然可以全身而退 但如果你在谋杀上全情投入
You can still walk away. But you go all in on a murder,
你的命运就注定了
and your fate is sealed.
你懂吗
You understand?
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do that.
是
It was
是大块头俄♥国♥内夫开的枪
it was the big Russian Nave shot
克斯特亚
Kostya.
史蒂文斯女士 你感觉怎么样了
Ms. Stevens, how are you feeling?
总体感觉不算太糟
Not terrible, all things considered.
你们查到袭击者的身份了吗
Have you gotten an ID on my attacker yet?
没 系统里没他的指纹
No, his prints aren't in the system,
他还是一言不发
and he's still not talking.
也没要求请律师
Hasn't even asked for a lawyer.
作为律师 我觉得这是愚蠢之举
Well, as a lawyer, I think he's being an idiot.
但作为受害者
But as his victim,
我希望他能放弃自己的权利尽快坦白
I hope he waives his rights and confesses.
我明白
I hear you.
但你现在尽可放心
But you can rest easy for now.
我会蹲守在他病房♥外
I'|l be outside his room until shift change,
之后会有别的警官来换班
and then another officer will replace me.
你在这很安全
You'll be safe here.
谢谢你 警官 非常感激
Thank you, Officer. I so appreciate that.
所以 那就是杀害阿尔门的凶手
So that's Armen's killer?
你相信他的指认吗
You trust the ID?
那孩子吓坏了 但他看起来很诚实
I mean, kid was shaken up, but he seemed genuine.
对 也许这就是枪手想结果他的原因
Yeah, it also makes sense in why the shooter targeted him.
要是再给他们一次机会
AlI right, well, if they tried once,
也许他们还会来杀他
they might make another run at him.
先守在这里 收集更多证据
Post up here, and we'll try to get more evidence.
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
你好 露西·陈 塞琳娜·华雷斯 我们是中威尔郡分局的
Lucy Chen, Celina Juarez, Mid- Wilshire.
丽兹·戴蒙德 好莱坞分局
Liz Diamond, Hollywood.
你被调来办帮派火并案子了
You pulled in on the gang war?
不是 入室抢劫
No, home invasion.
那家伙袭击了一位律师
Guy in there attacked some lawyer.
对 我听说了
Oh, yeah, I heard about that.
莫尼卡 你认识她
Monica. You know her?
是啊 是个狠人
Yeah, I mean, she's a real piece of work.
你知道这家伙是谁吗
Any idea who the guy is?
不知道 他一句话也没说
None. He hasn't said a word.
要么是受过训练 要么是害怕了
So he's either disciplined or scared.
我们还要做监视记录吗
Are we still taking surveillance notes?
不用
Negative.
好吧 那我们该怎么做
Okay, so what should we be doing then?
确保我们的人进去后
Making sure no one sneaks up
没人进去偷袭
on our people once they're inside.
我们掩护他们的前方
We cover their twelve.
后门小队掩护他们的后方
Rear point covers their six.
收到
Copy that.
前门安全吗吗 安全
Front point clear? - Clear.
后们安全吗 安全
Rear point clear? - Clear.
那我们可以进入了
Then we're green and go.
突破
Breaching.
快上 上 上
Move, move, move, move.
巡逻队 7A100
Patrol, 7- Adam 100
警员受伤 重复 警员受伤
Officers down. Repeat, officers down!
救命
Help!
终于见到你们了
Finally.
抱歉之前错过了多次预约
Yeah, sorry about all the missed appointments.
不会不会 今天有特殊情况嘛
Not at all. It's been a crazy day.
两位都好吗
How are you both?
非常好
Great.
不算非常好 但还可以
Not great. In the middle.
很高兴有机会跟你们聊聊了
Well, I'm glad we're getting a chance to talk.
因为出现问题了吗
Because there's a problem?
我觉得不能称之为问题
I wouldn't call it a problem.
应该是障碍
I'd call it an obstacle.
但障碍是可以克服的 我就知道
But obstacles can be overcome. - I knew it.
好吧 拜托障碍出在我这里
Okay, please tell me that I am the obstacle.
虽然我之前生过孩子
I mean, I've already had a child,
但那已是很久很久以前了
but it was a long, long time ago.
也许身体条件改变了
Maybe something's changed.
不 你的精♥子♥密度合格
No, your sperm density is adequate.
是我卵巢的问题
But my ovaries aren't.
不是卵巢的问题 这是万幸
It's not your ovaries, which is good.
但你的输卵管有些损伤
But there's some damage to your fallopian tubes,
所以你的卵子会很难
which is making it difficult for your eggs
从卵巢移♥动♥到子♥宫♥
to move from the ovaries to the uterus.
好消息是这个问题可以通过体外受精解决
The good news is, we can get around that with IVF.
试管么 是的
In vitro? - Yes.
很明显 在这个年纪 你会被视为
Now, obviously, at your age, you're considered
高龄孕妇
a geriatric pregnancy
这个专业术语有些刺耳
a technical term no one loves.
但丐岁以后风险因素确实会增加
But after 35, there are increased risk factors.
尽管如此 我看不出
That said, I see no reason that,
你有任何无法怀孕的理由
in time, you can't get pregnant.
好吧 这是好事 对吧
Okay. That's great, right?
要花多少时间
How much time?
试管受精过程需要六到八周
The IVF process takes six to eight weeks,
但第一次尝试成功的几率
but the odds of it working on the first try
都会比较低
are on the lower side.
而且会很贵
And it's expensive.
但我们不在乎钱
But we don't care about the money.
一个试管受精周期通常花费15到2万美元
A single IVF cycle normally costs 15, 000 to 20, 000.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表