近些天的夜班上的我好累啊
These night shifts have got me tired.
还要上四个小时
Well, we've got four more hours.
振作起来 -好的长官
Keep it together. - Yes, sir.
抱歉 只是 连上一周夜班
Sorry, it's just, a week of nights and I- -
我还是没法调整好昼夜节律
I still can't get my circadian rhythm in line.
更别提通过调整生物钟来
And forget about altering my chronotype
最大限度提高睡眠效率了
to maximize sleep efficiency.
也许这样最好
Well, perhaps it's for the best,
现在我终于还清了不在期间
seeing as how we're getting back on days
帮我代班的人的账
now that I finally paid back everyone
我们也能恢复上白班了
who covered for me while I was gone.
有忘记什么吗
Forgetting anything?
应该没有 -确定吗
I don't think so. - You sure?
百分百确定 -很好
100%sure. Good.
嫌疑犯呢
How about the suspect?
我会为你披荆斩棘
'I'm gonna win fonyou
如你所希望的那样
Like I know youiwant me to db
是给我的礼物吗
Is that a present for me?
是 啤酒是我自己喝的
Yep. And the beer's for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
没什么 就是
Nothing. I'm- - it's just, um,
没什么 就是
Nothing. I'm- - it's just, um,
你表达爱意一般不会送礼物 所以
gift giving isn't really your love language, so...
是
Oh, yeah.
我会怎么表达爱意呢
What is my love language?
主要就是简单点点头
Terse nods, mainly.
我想试着做出些改变
Okay, well, I'm trying to change things up.
好 我能打开吗
Okay. Well, can I open it now?
当然啦
Yeah, of course.
我天
Oh, my God.
我的战损无线电
My killed- in- action radio?
好贴心啊
That is so sweet.
它为你挡了枪
Well, it gave its life for yours,
所以我觉得应该纪念下你在
so I thought it'd be nice to memorialize your effort
杰夫·巴德尼被捕时所做出的努力
in the Jeff Budny takedown.
谢谢
Thank you.
我忘了今晚是约会之夜了
Oops. I- I forgot it was date night.
我会在房♥间里躲好的
I will hide in my room.
倒也不必
You don't have to do that.
不 我的错
No, it's my bad.
-什么闻起来这么香 -西班牙海鲜饭
What smells so good? - Paella.
要我给你盛一盘
You want me to make you a plate
让你拿房♥里去吃吗
for your room?
说不用的话就是撒谎了
I would say no, but I'd be lying.
是 布拉德福德
Yep, Bradford.
哪位
Who's this?
明白 我20分钟后到
Understood. I'll be there in 20.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我得走了 抱歉
I gotta go, sorry.
就等 -不行啊
Just wait- - - I can't.
方便时候我打给你哈
I'lI call you when I can.
刚是怎么回事
What just happened?
不知道
I don't know.
能给我一杯伏特加苏打水吗 谢谢
Can I do a vodka soda, please?
兰顿医生
Dr. London?
嗨
Hi.
没事
Uh- - It's okay.
我知道 在外面看到病人会有点尴尬
I know, uh, seeing a patient in the wild is tricky.
抱歉 我刚脑子里过了
Sorry, I just had a whole semester
一整个学期的道德伦理课的内容
of ethics classes flash through my mind.
但如果你不介意在外面谈心
But if you're okay talking out in the wild
我没问题 可以坐吗
Totally. May I?
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
你住这附近
So do you live around here?
不是 其实我是住西区
No, I actually live on the West Side.
刚在附近看完一部电影
I just got done seeing a movie around the corner,
就过来小酌一杯然后回去睡觉
and, uh, came in here for a little nightcap.
自己一个人喝酒
Drinking alone?
是 但是这样 我认为这是一种
Yeah, but, you know, I kind of look at it
自我肯定的表现
as a sign of self- assurance,
而不是求助的呐喊
not so much a cry for help.
你呢
What about you?
我 被放鸽子了
I...I got stood up.
我 被放鸽子了
I...I got stood up.
谁会放你鸽子啊
Who the hell would stand you up?
你这人这么有魅力 堪称极品
I mean, you are a catch and then some.
抱歉 这么说不合适
Sorry, that's inappropriate.
确实
Completely.
但我的自尊心相当受用
But my ego really appreciated it.
好了 我该走了
Okay. I should go.
是 或者我可以请你喝一杯
Yeah. Or I could buy you a drink.
以医生和病人的身份请的
In a total, like, patient- doctor kind of way.
我不该接受
I really shouldn't.
是
Right.
就一杯
One drink.
好 行啊
AlI right, deal.
你喝什么
What you drinking?
近来可好 兄弟 谢谢你能来
What's up, man? Thanks for coming.
我也没得选
I had no choice.
要是雷还活着 我们麻烦就大了
If Ray's alive, we got a problem.
他还活着 我确定
He is. I'm sure.
怎么可能
How?
他们找到了名牌他 的DNA
They found the tags, his DNA.
我们看到了空袭 不可能有人
We saw the air strike. There's no one who could have
能从这种情况下活下来
walked away from something like that.
是 我当初也这么认为的
Yeah, that's what I thought too.
可几年前 我开始听到风声说
But then a few years ago, I started hearing stories,
他还活着
that he was still alive,
在全球各地做雇佣枪手
working as a gun for hire around the globe.
所以我柔取了些预防措施确保不会弄错
So I set up some trip wires just to be sure.
这是雷昨天进入洛杉矶国际机场的影像
That's Ray coming through LAX yesterday.
他来干什么
What the hell's he doing here?
他母亲得癌症快死了
His mom's dying of cancer.
所以我们要监视的人是她
So she's who we're staking out?
左边往上走第二栋房♥子 还没看到雷的踪迹
Two houses up on the left. No sign of Ray yet.
雷什么时候关心过除他自己之外的人了
So when did Ray give a crap about anybody but himself?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
我们做出过承诺
We made a promise.
那都是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
再久也不会抹杀他所做的一切
Time doesn't erase what he did.
再久也不会让我们的朋友复活
Time doesn't bring back our friends that he killed.
我们发过誓 如果他奇迹般的存活下来
And we made a vow that if by some miracle he survived,
我们就会杀了他
we'd kill him.
现在我就是来履行这一诺言的
And I am here to honor that promise.
这些人中大部分都能当我爸了 有些甚至能当我爷爷
Most of these men could be my dad, some my grandpa.
但我在他们面前 就是某种权威人士
But I'm supposed to be some sort of authority figure.
每周我至少有三晚都会吃麦片粥
I have cereal for dinner at least three nights a week.
我也是
Oh. So do I.
我会加脱水棉花糖
Mine has dehydrated marshmallows.
好吧 你看 这是个问题
Okay, see, that is a problem.
我该走了
I should go.
嗯 是该叫车了
Yeah. Uh, time to call an Uber.
我可以开车送你
I mean, I could give you a ride.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 没问题的
Yeah, it's not a problem.
好吧
Okay.
好
Cool.
我家到了
This is me.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表