in that neighborhood. - Yeah, and we talked
他们也证实
to some coworkers, and they did confirm
这一家人真的已经改过自新
that they had turned their lives around.
弹道分♥析♥也进入死胡同了
Now a dead end on ballistics.
不匹配
No match.
没有任何指纹线索
No hits on any of the prints.
我们应该扩大调查范围
We should expand the canvassing area.
我会增加人力 扩大范围
I'lI add some units, widen the grid.
等等
Wait, uh,
我这边看到休斯一家
it looks like the Hughes got a payment
每月三号♥都会收到300美元付款
every third of the month for $300
雷打不动
like clockwork.
毒品付款吗
Drug payments?
也许孩子父亲又重操旧业了
Maybe the dad got back in the game.
哪个瘾君子还定期付款的啊
You know a lot of junkies on a payment plan?
所以 是什么
So...what?
会是房♥租吗
Rent check?
我是说 他们家资金吃紧
I mean, they have had money problems.
房♥子后屋整个感觉
And that back room felt different
跟其他部分不一样
than the rest of the house.
里面没有私人物品
There were no personal items,
上面有个锁死门闩
and it had a dead bolt on it.
也许他们找了个房♥客
Maybe they took on a tenant.
而在一家人被血洗之后
A tenant that disappears
房♥客神秘消失
after an entire family is slaughtered.
看来我们嫌犯找到了
Looks like we have a suspect.
嘿 你得帮忙
Hey, I need your help
弄清楚蒂姆是怎么回事
figuring out what's going on with Tim.
早上好 -早啊
Good morning. Morning.
嗨 你好吗 我很好 谢谢
Hi, how are you? I'm fine. Thanks.
我好个屁
Um, that's a lie.
好吧 两天前的晚上
Okay, so two nights ago,
蒂姆接到一个莫名的电♥话♥ 然后消失不见
Tim got this crazy phone call and then he disappeared.
接着他打电♥话♥请了病假
Then he called in sick.
现在他又说 要是他告诉我真♥相♥
And now he says that if he tells me what's going on,
我可能会被解雇
I could get fired
好吧 那他没告诉你
Well, then I- - I guess it's a good thing
是件好事啊
he didn't tell you
你会接受贝莉这么跟你说吗
Would you accept that reasoning from Bailey?
不会 -听着 如果我知道真♥相♥
No. - Look, if I knew what was
也许可以帮忙 我们都能帮忙
going on, maybe I could help we could help
是啊 但如果他不告诉你
Right. But if he won't tell you,
我觉得你也没什么好办法
I don't see what choice you have.
出什么事了 -我们查到了休斯家后面卧室
What's going on? - We ID'd the guy renting
承租人的身份信息
the back bedroom from the Hughes.
夜班的人已经带他过来了
Midnight shift brought him in
我得 -哦对 当然
Uh, I have to N- no, of course.
-祝你好运 -你也是
Good luck Okay, you too.
如有需要 随时来找我
And I'm here if you need me.
好了 热牛奶 音效机都有了
AlI right, we got warm milk, sound machine.
可以准备午睡了
We are ready for nap.
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
亲爱的 快出来 宝贝
Sweetie? Come on out, sweetie.
我没跟你玩捉迷藏
We're not playing hide- and- seek.
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜 宝贝
Anna. Honey.
天啊
Oh, my God.
约翰在哪里
Where's John?
嗨 我是约翰·诺兰
Hi, it's John Nolan.
听到哔声后请留言
Leave a message at the beep.
安娜 亲爱的
Anna, sweetie.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
你吓死我了
You had me so scared.
快过来
Oh, come here.
亲爱的 我快被吓死了
Oh, sweetie, I was so scared.
好吧
Okay.
衣橱里确实挺舒服
Oh, it's kind of nice in here.
我明白你为什么喜欢这儿了
I actually get why you like it.
你前天晚上在哪里
Where were you night before last?
跟我老婆在家里
Uh, I was at home with my wife.
你可以给她打电♥话♥证实
You can call her. She'll tell you.
你跟休斯一家是什么关系
What's your relationship to the Hughes?
埃利斯和我是老交情了
Ellis and I go way back.
我工作在布伦特伍德 住在维克多♥维♥尔
Uh, I work in Brentwood, live in Victorville.
不堵的话通勤得俩小时
It's about a two- hour drive on a good day.
我租了他们家一个单间 工作日加班时会去住
I rent a room from them on the nights that I work late.
但我发誓 我绝不会伤害他们
But I swear, I would never hurt them.
你已经知道出事了
You know what happened?
新闻里到处都是
It's all over the news.
安娜还好吗
Is Anna okay?
她很安全
She's safe.
听着 我知道我应该站出来
Look, I- - I know I should have came forward
说些什么 但是
and said something, but, look,
他对待他们的方式让我很害怕
I saw what he did to them, and I was scared.
是的 坏人罗德
Yeah, Bad Rod.
埃利斯几天前中了张彩票
Ellis won a lottery ticket a couple days ago,
到处炫耀自己要发达了 引起了罗德的注意
was bragging how he hit big, and Rod seemed real interested.
我到处找都不到她
I couldn't find her.
一瞬间好像回到了15岁
And suddenly, I was 15 again,
那个小男孩脸朝下趴在水池里
and that little boy was face down in the pool.
我居然觉得自己这次能行 真是离谱
I can't believe I ever thought I could do this.
我理解那种创伤会给人留下♥阴♥影
I understand how that trauma could imprint on you.
但那个小男孩不是没事吗
But that little boy was okay,
安娜也没事
and so is Anna.
我担心自己会让她失望
I am terrified I'm gonna fail her.
我们都这样
We all are.
我有次不小心把多米尼克的手
One time, I accidentally slammed Dominique's finger
夹进了推拉门
in the sliding glass door.
我现在还记得她的尖叫
I can still hear her scream. - Mm.
照顾这个小女孩
You don't have to be perfect
你不需要做到尽善尽美
to take care of this little girl.
只需要用足够的关心
You just have to care enough
帮她度过那些骇人的时刻
to get through the scary moments.
但你要是不愿意 我可以把她带走
But I can take her with me, if you want.
我不会评判你的
No judgment whatsoever.
不用了 让她好好睡吧
No. Let her sleep.
你能行的
You got this.
中了彩票
A lottery ticket?
这就是他血洗小女孩一家的原因
That's why he killed that little girl's family?
连彩票都算不上 就一张一千五的刮刮乐
Not even a lottery ticket, a scratch- off for $1, 500.
他可以为了一千五连杀三人
If he's willing to kill three people for $1, 500,
那为了逃避抓捕 又会有多么穷凶极恶
what's he gonna do to stay out of prison?
诺兰 华雷斯 你俩守在后面
AlI right, Nolan, Juarez, you two cover the back.
你们三个去前面
You three take the front.
他要是不配合 我们就守好封锁区
If he doesn't go quietly, we hold the perimeter
让特警队收拾他
and let SWAT do their thing.
好 上吧
AlI right, go.
他母亲可能都被搜烦了
Mom's probably been searched a dozen times,
也不想再被枪指着脸了
tired of having a gun stuck in her face.
你想低调点吗
You wanna low- key this?
好 这次低调处理
AlI right, we're gonna low- key this.
罗德里克也许不在家 就不要再给她造成
Roderick may not be home, and we don't want to traumatize
无谓的心理创伤了
this woman any more than we have to.
收到 我们就位了
Roger that. We're in position.
屋子里没有动静
No movement in the house.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 伊夫斯
LAPD. Mrs. Eaves?
我们有这栋房♥子的搜查令
We have a search warrant for this house
还有罗德里克·伊夫斯的逮捕令
and an arrest warrant for Roderick Eaves.
他不在这里
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表