你先下去等我吧
I'll meet you there.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
罗萨帮炸伤了我的警员
Barrio Rosa blew up my cops.
你不是说没人会受伤吗
You said no one was gonna get hurt.
你刚是不是杀了那个家伙
Did you just kill that guy?
你不会想听到这个问题的答案的
You don't want me to answer that.
现在给我滚 等我被释放
Now get the hell out of here. I will call you
我给你打电♥话♥
when I am released.
快走
Go!
丽兹 无需进一步协助了 你可以开门了
Liz, we're Code 4. You can unlock the door.
有多糟糕
How bad?
两个东线帮枪手被击毙了
Two Eastern Front shooters are down.
几个平民受了枪伤
A couple of citizens with GSWs.
真是一团糟
I mean, it's a mess.
谢谢你的协助 不用
Thanks for having our back. - Of course.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
这里需要马上抢救
I need a Code Blue unit now!
怎么了 我不知道
What happened? - I- I don't know.
我去保护那个俄♥罗♥斯♥枪手了
I went to protect the Russian shooter.
我没想到 他是自己一个人吗
I didn't think- - - So he was alone?
是的 很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
外面到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on out there?
你一直都在这儿吗
You've been here the whole time?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
我一听到枪声 就躲到角落里
The second I heard gunfire, I hid in the corner.
全是半吊子的警♥察♥
What kind of half- assed policing
你们有好好练枪吗
are you guys practicing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
那个攻击你的人刚刚死了
The guy who attacked you just coded.
我很难相信这只是一场意外
I'm having a hard time thinking it was just an accident.
你做事最好要小心 安吉拉
You need to tread very carefully, Angela.
我警告过你会发生什么
I warned you what would happen
如果你想让我背锅
if you tried to make me the bad guy
别忘了是我的家被入侵
when it was my home that was invaded
是我被恶毒的攻击
and me who was viciously assaulted.
如果我们找到一点点证据
If we find the slightest bit of evidence
证明你之前对我们撒了谎
that you lied to us at any point,
我就不会对你这么客气了
things are gonna get real serious between us.
走吧
Leave.
马上
Now.
我最近有没有提过 我有多恨她
Have I mentioned how much I hate her recently?
这还用说出来吗 不过她也没说错
That goes without saying, but she is not wrong.
除非我们能找到确凿的证据证明她也有参与
Unless we find rock- solid evidence that she was involved,
否则我们只能把怀疑藏在心里
Sido A we keep our suspicions to ourselves,
因为她会毁了我们
because she will destroy us.
好吧 你确定我今晚可以留在这里吗
Okay, are you sure it's okay I stay here tonight?
严格来说 我明天才开始交房♥租
Technically, I'm not paying rent until tomorrow.
姐妹 住嘴吧 当然可以了
Girl, stop. Of course.
看 你的东西都打包了
Look, your stuff is in boxes.
你可以睡在沙发上
You can sleep on the couch
早上搬运工就来了
and meet the movers in the morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得我们今天处理得很好
I think we handled today really well.
我同意
I agree.
我进行纠正的时候
I- - I really tried to be respectful
一直都有尊重你感受
with the- - the corrections.
我也尝试去接受
And I tried to be receptive,
我得说 虽然你是到目前为止我的第四个培训教官
although I gotta say, you're my fourth TO so far,
你们做事情的方式都有点与众不同
and you all do things a little differently.
等你毕业了 你也会的
You will too, once you graduate.
你只需要做出对自己最好的选择
You just have to take the best of what's offered
拿下这份工作
and make the job your own.
所以 我给你留了两个非常特别的浴球
So, um, I've actually saved two very special bath bombs,
其中一个上还有你的名字 当然 如果你想要的话
and one has your name on it if you want, of course.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
史上最好的室友
Best roommate ever.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
当太阳不再闪耀 歌♥声不再有意义
*When the sun won't shine and the words don't rhyme*
有些负担你承受不起
*And there's mountains you can't move*
你有心事
*Something's on your mind*
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你好吗
How are you?
我想你了
I miss you.
无论你走到哪里
*Wherever you go*
你的初衷不改
*You know what to do*
孩子 昂起你的头
*Oh, child, lift up your head*
所有麻烦终会烟消云散
*A|I this trouble's only gonna last for a while*
我们会没事的 哦 孩子
*Yeah, we're gonna be all right, oh, child*
昂起你的头
*Lift up your head*
光明会找到你
*And the light's gonna find you*
光明会找到你的
*Yeah, the light, yeah, the light's gonna find you*
当你觉得自己孑然一身
* When you feel like you ain't got a friend*
你怀疑自己是否还能微笑
k And you're wondering if you ever gon' smile again*
一切自然烟消云散
*Every little thing gon' be okay*
更美好的日子在等着你
*I know that you gon' see better days*
哪怕一时困顿
女 So whenever you don't know how to get through*
孩子 坚持
Oh, child, lift*
喝酒吗 行
Wine? - Yes.
好吧
Okay.
红洒还是白洒
Red or white?
都行
Yes.
要不我把两种混在一起
Shall I just mix them together in a glass?
就喝白葡萄酒吧
Just pour the white.
麻烦终会烟消云散
*Oh, this trouble's only gonna last for a while*
多操蛋的一天啊 是啊
What a day. - Yeah.
所以你今晚不要做任何决定
So you don't have to make any decisions tonight.
我知道
I know.
但你已经决定了
But you already have.
是的 我想我做不到
Yeah. I don't think I can
去尝试试管婴儿这个无底洞
go down the rabbit hole of IVF,
一周又一周 一月又一月
week after week, month after month
尝试 希望 和失败
of trying, hoping, and failing.
更别提它的花费了
Not to mention the cost of it.
我懂
I- - - I get it.
我真的懂 我能明白
No, I get it. I understand.
但如果你改变主意了
But if you change your mind,
我也会支持
I'm in.
一切自然水到渠成
*Yeah, we're gonna be all right*
孩子 昂起你的头
*Oh, child, lift up your head*
光明会找到你的
*And the light's gonna find you*
你来这上面干什么
The hell are you doing up here?
纳什瘫痪了
Nash is paralyzed.
我听说了
I heard.
医生认为这可能是暂时的
They think it might be temporary.
行动不该是这个结果的
It wasn't supposed to go down like this.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
是你暴露了行动吗
Did you compromise the op?
他们本来应该在我们到达之前就离开的
They were just supposed to clear out before we got there.
本来不会有人受伤的
No one was supposed to get hurt.
你告诉谁了
Who did you tell?
我不能说
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为她知道我所有的秘密
Because she knows all my secrets.
是谁
Who does?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表