♪Dirty- ass knees♪
♪我喜欢那样的女孩♪
♪I like my girls like that, Llike my girls like that♪
启动开了
It's on.
我们这是疯了吗
Are we being crazy?
昨晚有人偷♥窥♥我们睡觉整整一个小时
Somebody watched us sleep last night for an hour.
这才叫疯了
That's crazy.
我们为什么就不能过个正常的蜜月呢
Why can't we have, like, a normal honeymoon?
这样吧 我们坐第一班轮渡离开这里
Tejl you what, let's take the first ferry out of here.
等我们回到家 马上重订行程
When we get home, we're gonna book a trip
去天底下最正常的地方
to the most normal place we can find.
是伊丽丝
It's Elise.
来了
Coming!
♪我就喜欢这样的姑娘♪
♪I like my girls like that♪
你好啊 -客房♥服务来咯
Hey, thereHousekeeping.
进来吧
Come on in.
给你拿了两条干净毛巾
Brought you two some fresh towels.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊丽丝 下一班离开的渡轮是什么时候
Um, Elise, when is the next ferry out of here?
今夭肯定没了 明天可能也没有
No ferry today or tomorrow probably.
靠谱程度快赶上这里的网络和电力了
It's about as reliable as the internet and the power.
但我相信到你们退房♥的时候 渡轮肯定
But Im sure it'll be up and running by the time
整装待发 静候二位了
you guys check oyt
如果出问题了怎么办
What if there was a problem?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 没有 就这样吧
No, no. That's it
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的还需要什么随时告诉我
OK, let me know if you need anything else.
好吧 -那行
AlI right. OK.
♪我喜欢这样的姑娘♪
♪I like my girls like that♪
♪我喜欢这样的姑娘♪
♪I like my girls like that ♪
♪我喜欢这样的姑娘♪
♪I like my girls like that ♪
好吧 我们还得在这儿多呆几天
Well, we are stuck here for a few more days.
那就充分利用这段时间吧
So we might as well make the most of it.
我们去游泳好吗 -当然 没问题
Shall we go for a swim? - Sure, of course.
没错 充分利用时间
Yeah, letls make the best of this.
来吧
Come on.
♪我喜欢这样的姑娘♪
♪I like my girls like that♪
♪我喜欢这样的姑娘♪
♪I like my girls like that♪
嘿 卢娜 新工作感觉怎么样
Hey, Luna. How's the new job going?
挺能激励我的
Energizing, mostly.
当一个患者顾问让我觉得很有意义
Being a patient advocate is rewarding.
实际上 我们是来调查一个病人的
Um, we're actually here to check up on a patient
就是我们昨天送来的那个
that we brought in yesterday.
他声称自己有失忆症
He claimed to have amnesia.
没错
Right.
415房♥的那个无名氏
The John Doe in 415.
我给其他的医院流浪汉收♥容♥所♥ 戒毒所打过电♥话♥
I have called other hospitals, homeless shelters,
能想到的地方我都打过电♥话♥了
rehab facilities- anything I can think of.
都没有他失踪的报案记录
No one has reported him missing.
医生认为他能恢复记忆吗
Do the doctors think he'll get his memory back?
可能吧
Probably.
脑损伤可能很棘手
But brain injuries can be tricky,
所以可能要等几个月
so it could be a few months.
好吧 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
我们去和他谈谈
We'll go talk to him.
嘿 艾伦怎么样了
Hey, how's Aaron?
我觉得他挺好吧
He's fine, I think.
我也说不好
I- - I don't know.
我感觉没这么简单
I sense trouble.
不不 并不是
No, no not at all.
好吧 确实有点麻烦
OK, maybe a little.
他在婚礼上莫名其妙吻了我
He kissed me at the wedding out of nowhere.
现在我
And now I'm
生气吗
Angry?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得他只是糊涂了
I think he was just confused.
我觉得自己的反应
And I mean, the way Ireacted,
一定让场面相当尴尬吧
it must have been so embarrassing.
我敢肯定他恨不能忘掉一切
And Im sure he wants to forget it ever happened.
你说的这些艾伦的感受 都是你自以为的
I'm hearing a lot about what you think Aaron's feeling.
但只有你勇敢说出口 你才能知道答案
But you can't know until you talk it through.
你们找到什么线索了吗
Did you find something?
你们知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
恐怕还没有
I'm afraid not.
听着 我们联♥系♥了可信保安公♥司♥
Look, we contacted Trusted Security.
但他们从没听说过你
They have never heard of you.
而且在加州我们也找不到
And we can't find a Jonathan Knight
符合你描述的这个乔纳森·奈特
matching your description in California.
我一直在思考这件事
Well, I have been thinking about it.
而我认为唯一合理的答案是
And I think the only rational answer is that.
我是个间谍
Im, a spy
我觉得不能够 -不
Not my first guess. No.
不 其实挺合理的 这是一个掩护身份
No, it makes sense. It's a cover identity.
我可能是要渗透进
I was probably infiltrating a high- rise
满是绝密资料的政♥府♥大楼
full of government secrets.
也许我中毒了
Maybe I got poisoned.
所以我才会吐的
That's why I threw up.
你懂的 就像辐射中毒之类的
You know, like radiation poisoning or something?
好吧 我们先不要妄下结论
Yeah, you know, let's not jump to conclusions.
你会呕吐可能是因为你脑震荡了
You probably threw up because you're concussed.
朝鲜 南朝鲜
KorearNorth Korea
等等 我现在都想起来了 z
Wait, it's all coming back to me now.
我的目标是朝鲜
I- - I was targeting North Korea.
我的曰标是朝鲜
I- Iwas targeting North Korea
我有一个搭档 我们在执行一项任务
And I had a partnerfand we were on a missidg.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where re is?
他可能有危险
He could be in danger.
我们得找到他
We need to find him
你知道你搭档的名字吗
Um, do you know your partner's name
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
or when you last saw him?
不记得了
No.
好吧 我们再去查
OK, we're on it.
回头再来找你
We'll get back to you.
你怎么把电视关了
You tumed off the TV?
有没有可能他是对的
Any chance he's right?
我们查了他的指纹
We ran his prints.
如果他真在那个传说中的机构工作
If he worked for a three- letter agency,
那系统早就报♥警♥了
it would have set off alarms.
是啊 我是也许吧
Yeah. I mean, maybe.
但他谈到搭档的方式 让人感觉很真实
But the way he talked about his partner, that felt real.
也许他的话里隐藏了一些事实
Maybe there's some kernel of truth there.
你也看到新闻了
You saw the news.
他只是在重复在电视上看到的东西
He's just repeating the last thing he saw on TV.
也许他触发了某些回忆
Maybe there's some memory that's surfacing,
可他就是搞不懂是什么意思
and he just can't make sense of what it really means.
也许吧
Maybe.
不管怎样 我们现在也无能为力
Regardless, there's not much we can do
除非他再想起些什么
until he starts to remember more.
打扰
Excuse me.
你看到布拉福德警官和陈警官了吗
Have you seen Officers Bradford and Chen?
那我麻烦大了
Then Im in trouble.
看看吧
Look at this.
她在那里
There she is.
太漂亮了
So nice.
贝莉
Baileyl
普通的蜜月
Normal honeymoonl
我想要的不过是一个普通的蜜月
Just wanted a normal honeymoon.
好的
OK.
好的 我是洛杉矶警局的约翰·诺兰
OK. This is John Nolan, LAPD.
和我一起的是紧急医疗技术员贝莉·努恩
With me is Bailey Nune, EMT.
我们刚刚发现了一具尸体
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表