Oh, yeah, totally.
但是没有办法
But there's no way.
对不起 许可证都下来了
Sorry, the permits have all been pulled,
我的承包商得赶在很紧的窗口期内完成工作
and my contractor has a super- tight window to get the work done,
我的计划改不了
and I'm just not able to alter my schedule- -
不是不能 只是
not not able, just, uh,
不想那么做
you know, not going to.
你懂的 这是我打算做 也会付诸行动的事
You get it. It's what I was gonna do and am gonna do,
但是 不管怎样 我
but, um, anyway, I'm- -
很遗憾日子不凑巧
oof- - just gutted about the mix- up.
但这会成为有趣的故事 对吧
It's, um- - it'll be a fun story, right?
我们婚礼上出现了三台推土机
Three bulldozers at our wedding. "
好吧 这个周末见
Anyway, see you this weekend.
最后一班的诅咒
Hoo. Curse of the last shift.
我 我要
I'm- - I'm- - I'm gonna- -
我 那个 我要 我只是
I'm- - Im- - Im gonna- - I'mjust- -
欢迎回来索森警员
Welcome back, Officer Thorsen.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir, and, um,
感谢您在我病假期间为我做的一切
thank you for everything you did for me while on medical leave.
不客气 但当你今天早上穿上制♥服♥时
You're welcome, but that kindness stopped when you put that
这种善举就停止了
uniform back on this momning.
长官
Sir?
我也经历过你现在的处境 小子
I've been where you are, son- -
中枪后重返岗位 差点没了命
trying to come back after being shot, almost dying.
我现在溺爱你对你没有好处
I would be doing you no kindness by coddling you now.
是 长官 我不是在寻求任何特殊待遇
Yes, sir. Look, I'm- T'm not looking for any special treatment.
我准备好重返街头证明自己了
I'm ready to gef back on the street and prove myself.
这不是你能做的决定
That's not your decision to make.
我要派你在局里处理文书工作
THORSEN I'm assigning you to station duties
在此期间你去接受心理咨♥询♥
while you start seeing the department psychiatrist.
只有在他们批准你出勤后 我才会让你回到街上
Only after they approve you for active duty will I put you back on the street.
长官 恕我直言
THORSEN Sir, with all due respect,
我已经在看一个很厉害的心理医生了
THORS I'm already seeing a pretty dope therapist.
小古尔金信得过他
THORSEN I mean, Lil' Gurkin swears by him.
小古尔金是谁 -他是个
Who the hell is Lil Gurkin? - He's a- -
好了 我不管
Y- you know what? I don't care.
局里要求你去看他们指定的心理医生
The department requires you to see their psychiatrist.
你就得去
You're going.
一周两次 第一次就在今晚
THORSEN Twice a week. First appointment's tonight.
你来了 -妈妈
There you are. Hey, mama.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你刚接到贝弗利警局的电♥话♥
You just got a call from BHPD.
有人把他价值50万美元兰博撞到了贝弗利山的一棵树上
Some guy wrapped his half- million- dollar Lambo around a tree in Beverly Hills.
我为什么要在乎
And I care why?
因为你在系统里标记了他的指纹
Because you had his fingerprints flagged in the system
但没有留下名字
with no name associated.
该死的 他现在在哪里
Hot damn. And where is he now?
在医院 怎么了 这家伙是谁
Landing at the hospital. Why? Who is this guy?
我们找到了一名抢劫美联储的团伙成员
We got a hit on our Federal Reserve crew.
长官 我想去 -绝对不行
- Sir, I would like to go- - - Absolutely not.
交通事故受伤 前额有挫伤
MVA with contusions to forehead,
左肱骨可能骨折
possible fracture to left humerus.
一 二 三
And one, two, three.
呼叫霍夫曼医生 他的手臂需要外科会诊
Page Dr. Hoffman. He's gonna need a surgical consult on his arm.
我的兰博还好吗
Is my Lambo okay?
还是全新的
It's brand- new.
我今天刚把它开出停车场
I just drove it off the lot today- -
就直接撞上了一棵树
And right into a tree.
放松点
Relax.
喂
Hello.
我是洛杉矶警局的哈珀警探
This is Detective Harper, LAPD.
你刚带进医院的那个人因谋杀 持械抢劫
The man you just brought into the hospital is wanted for murder, armed robbery,
以及袭击执法人员被通缉
and assault on law- enforcement officers.
他极其危险
He is extremely dangerous.
什么情况
What's the situation?
里面有个人♥质♥ 她是个护士
He's got a hostage in there. She's a nurse.
我以为我能打中嫌疑人 但我击中了她
I thought Ihad a clear shot, but I hit her.
他有什么武器
What kind of weapon has he got?
有一把刀 某种手术刀
It's a blade, some kind of scalpel.
是丽莎 她受伤了
It's Lisa. She's gut shot.
我们得尽快把她弄出来
We got to get her out of there fast.
好吧 这会很棘手
Okay, this is gonna be tricky.
好吧 这会很棘手
Okay, this is gonna be tricky.
我们不知道这家伙是谁
We have no idea who this guy is
或他的痛点是什么
or what his pressure points are.
如果我们说错了话 他可能会突然杀了她
We push the wrong one, he could snap and kill her.
我们没时间分♥析♥他了
We don't got time to analyze him.
如果诺兰能让他把注意力集中在门上
I think I can get a clean shot
我想我可以得到避开人♥质♥的射击角度
if Nolan can get him focused on the door.
如果出了岔子 我就开枪
If it goes sideways, I'll take the shot.
好吧 做吧
AlI right, do it.
把灯关掉
Hey, turn off the lights.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 这是我们六周以来的第一条线索
Sir, this is our first lead in six weeks.
如果他死了
If he ends up dead- -
我们的首要任务永远是解救人♥质♥
Our priority is the hostage, always.
是的 当然 我只是
No, yes, of course, I just- -
先生
Sir?
我是洛杉矶警局的约翰·诺兰警官
I'm Officer John Nolan, LAPD.
我们来谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么 谈我有多惨吗
About what, how screwed I am?
或是如果我放了人♥质♥ 你们要怎么
Or how you're gonna offer me a ride to a non- extradition country
把我弄去一个不引渡的国家
if I let the hostage go?
我觉得我们要想的 是怎么不让情况变得更糟
I think we should focus on not making matters any worse.
你们俩都需要接受治疗
You both need medical attention.
先把这个问题解决了
Let me get that for you.
听着 伙计 你是个聪明人
Look, man, you're a smart guy.
你知道如果你配合 就能做笔交易
You know there's a deal to be made if you help us.
别想了 我不会告密的
Forget it. I'm not a rat.
即使我合作 也活不到加入证人保护计划的时候
Even if I was, I'd never survive long enough for WITSEC.
不会的 我们可以保护你
That's not true. We can protect you.
不 你们保护不了
No, you can't.
不可能的
You can't.
我真不该买♥♥那辆破车
I should never have bought that stupid car.
他警告过我
He wa- - he warned me.
我就要死了
And I'm gonna die.
但首先 我要让你们不好过
But first, I'm gonna make it hurt.
安全
Clear.
来吧
Come on!
压住 -我知道
Keep pressure on that. - I know.
好 准备好了吗
Right. Ready?
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. There we go.
把她弄出去 快
Get her out. Get her out.
现在怎么办 -现在我们希望他登记的地址是真的
- What now? Now we hope that the address on his registration is real and
他留下的线索能让我们找到他的团伙
he left something behind that'll lead us to his crew.
我需要你的武器做警员枪击调查
Hey, I'm gonna need your weapon for OIS investigation.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
比他强
Better than him.
也许我应该让哈珀或洛佩兹帮我
Mm. Maybe I should have asked Harper or Lopez to help me study.
哈柏正忙着专案组的事
Eh, Harper's busy with the task force,
洛佩兹的警♥察♥大脑才刚重启
and Lopez's cop brain is just booting up.
听着 事实上 所有高级警官都有
Look, the truth is, all ranked police officers share
相同的知识积累
the same knowledge base.
我是说 警司 警督 警探
I mean, sergeant, lieutenant, detective,
每个人的专长只占8%左右
there's only about 8%unique to each specialty.
好吧 但普里姆会在那8%的部分里试图难倒我
Yeah, right, but it's that 8%where Primm will try and trip me up.
也许吧 但我认为这正是他想让你以为的
Maybe, but I'd argue fils exactly what he wants you to think.
好极了
Great.
是啊 非常感谢你
Yeah, thank you so much for that.
谢谢你 现在我左右为难 手忙脚乱
Thank you. Now I get to play the second- guessing game
担心普里姆是不是知道我认为他会试图难倒我
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表