不过今晚没问题吧
We'll still be good tonight, though, right?
当然了 今晚见
Of course. Ill see you tonight.
很好 谢谢
Excellent Thank you.
到时候见
I will see you then.
刚才很抱歉
So sorry about that.
你们才试了两周
I mean, you've only been trying for two weeks,
她就已经准备好在救护车上搞了
and she's ready for an ambulance hookup?
贝莉不懂何为半途而废
Bailey does not know how to do anything halfway.
我猜她在某种程度上在跟自己比赛
I'm guessing she's in some kind of contest with herself
看看她能多快受孕
to see how fast she can conceive.
是 她可能知道
Yeah, well, I mean, she probably knows
拖得越久 就越不可能怀上
that the more time that goes by, the less likely it is.
你知道什么是老年妊娠吗
Do you know what a geriatric pregnancy is?
如果不是以本杰明·巴顿变回婴几为人生终点的话
If it's not ending with a Benjamin Button baby,
那应该是不知道
then probably not.
就是指35岁之后怀孕
Well, it's, uh, any pregnancy after 35.
扎心了
Ouch.
所有单位 他们标记孑一通来自
AlI units, they flagged an incoming 911 call
艾玛·劳特纳的报♥警♥电♥话♥
from Emma Lautner.
调度 能帮我们接过去吗
Dispatch, can you patch that through?
求你了 我好怕
Please. I'm so scared.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我逃出来了 但是
Igot away, but- -
不要
No!
调度 拿到她位置了吗
Dispatch, do you have a location on that?
在查
Working on it
删除
删除
你觉得奥利维亚也逃出来了吗
Do you think Olivia got away, too?
不清楚
I don't know.
好 你走左边
AlI right. You take left.
我走右边 艾玛
I'll take right. Emma?
我们是警♥察♥
LAPD.
你在这里吗 可以出来了
You here? It's safe to come out.
是艾玛
It's Emma.
我们会让一名巡逻警员送你回家
We'll have a patrol officer drive you home.
好呀
Oh, cool.
我还没坐过警车呢
I've never ridden a police car before.
我们想听的就是这句
That's exactly what we want to hear.
简 你能开车送西德尼去她要去的地方吗
Jan, can you drive Sidney wherever she needs to go?
贵宾服务
VIP service.
这倒是可以习惯下
I could get used to that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要 我的
Dibs. Dibs.
不行 我找到的她
No, I found her.
我妈在我家
My mom is at my house
我现在就得找到人
I need someone now.
警探 我在后面那边发现的尸体
Detectives, I discovered the body back there.
清理了现场 设立了指挥中心
Cleared the scene, set up a command post.
她是怎么死的
How'd she die?
看起来是胸部中枪
It looks like a gunshot wound to the chest.
就是说她逃走了 却被马修找到了
So she got away, but Matthew tracked her down.
奥利维亚呢
And what about Olivia?
杀了一个人之后 再杀第二个就没那么难了
After you've killed once, the second time's not as hard.
如果她朋友奥利维亚还活着
If her friend Olivia is still alive,
那我猜她没多少时间了
then my guess is she won't have much time.
看 这里很不错哎
See, this is a cute area.
安静
Quiet.
步行距离就有很多餐厅
Walking distance to lots of restaurants.
可能隐藏了一个
Possibly concealing the whereabouts
危险绑匪的下落
of a dangerous kidnapper?
居室多少钱
How much is a one- bedroom?
远超我承受范围
Way out of my price range.
你说露西那里多少钱来着
How much did you say Lucy pays for her place again?
这我不知道 但我知道那套房♥受到租金管制
That I don't know, but I do know it's rent- controlled.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
我不是想说在露西分手之后搬去跟她住
I'm not saying that moving in with Lucy after a breakup
是完美的情况 但是
is the perfect situation, but- -
但她是金牛座的 说明她
But her moon is in Taurus, which means she puts value
重视稳定的家庭生活 即使她的情感世界
onto a stable home life, even if her emotional world
感到失控
is feeling out of control.
你抢了我的台词
You took the words right out of my mouth.
警司 真的很抱歉之前
Sarge, I'm really sorry for dumping
把我的私事一股脑倒给你了
all my personal business on you earlier.
很高兴你发泄出来了
I'm glad you got it all out,
但我认为这些话你应该
but I think there's someone else you really
去跟另一个人说
want to say all that to.
所有单位注意
AlI units, be advised.
交通监控发现嫌疑大的银色福特城市越野车
Suspect's silver Ford SUV has been identified on traffic cam
大约15分钟前沿河滨大道向北
heading north on Riverside Drive towards Griffith Park
驶向格里菲斯公园
approximately 15 minutes ago.
呼叫所有该地区单位做出响应
Calling all units in the area to respond.
我们就在拐角
We're right around the corner.
控制中心 7A100响应
Control, 7- Adam- 100 responding and entering
并进入水晶泉大道的公园
the park at Crystal Springs Drive.
A200
Adam- 200.
我们从动物园大道进入
We're entering on Zoo Drive.
控制中心 7A15响应
Control, 7- Adam- 15 responding
经由格里菲斯公园大道进入
via Griffith Park Drive.
A3响应 向西越过旧动物园进入
Adam- 3 responding, heading west over the old zoo.
还有增援单莅众夭文台进入
We have additional units inbound from the observatory.
请停下
Please stopl
是谁 那是奥利维亚
What's that? - That's Olivia.
求求你停车 停车
Please stopl Stopl
他杀了艾玛
He killed Emma!
我天 奥利维亚
Oh, my God Olivia.
奥利维亚 冷静一下
Olivia, I need you to calm down.
冷静 我天
Calm down. - Oh, my God.
马修呢
Where's Matthew?
我不知道
I don't know
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我跳下来了
Ijumped out.
他要杀了我
He was gonna kill me
他要杀我
He was gonna kill me.
没事了
It's OK.
控制中心 这里是7A100
Control, this is 7- Adam- 100.
我们找到奥利维亚了 派救护车来
We found Olivia. Send RA.
重复 奥利维亚是安全的
Repeat, Olivia is safe.
她还活着
She's alive.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我觉得我可没办法
I don't think I could have
今天再处理一个死去的女孩
handled another dead girl today.
我当时很害怕
I was so scared.
想跟他分手 但他不让
I tried to end things with him, but he wouldn't let me,
于是我就发信息给艾玛求助
so I texted Emma for help.
后来他就把我们绑起来了
And the next thing I know, he had us tied up
他说为了我们能在一起 我们
And he said for us to be together we
必须逃走 然后
we had to run away and
好 我们现在先不谈这个
OK, we don't have to talk about this right now.
这此警官只需要知道
All these officers need to know
你是否知道马修可能会去哪里
is if you have any idea where Matthew might be going.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
但后来艾玛逃走了 所以他
But then Emma escaped, and so he- -
她走后 情况变得更糟
but after she was gone, it got worse
他像个疯子样开车 而且还有枪
He was driving like a maniac and he had a gun.
我以为 他会把我们俩都杀了
And I thought- - I thought he was gonna kill us both
所以我跳车了
so Ijumped out
跑了 好
And Iran. OK.
你做得很好 奥利维亚
You're doing great, Olivia.
你非常勇敢
You're very brave.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表