左
Left!
当你把这些东西拿出来
♪ When you take out the figures ♪
你就是挑起了所有的导火索 好吗
♪ And you pull all the triggers, well ♪
你要让我回去
♪ You're taking me back ♪
你要让我回去
♪ You're taking me back ♪
当你在野餐的时候 听着神秘主义音乐
♪ When you listen to mystics as you lay at your picnics ♪
你要让我回去
♪ You're taking me back ♪
你要让我回去
♪ You're taking me back ♪
我打赌你想 但不会太久
♪ I'll bet you do, but not for long ♪
我独自一人
♪ I'm alone ♪
但不会太久
♪ But not for long ♪
好吧
Okay.
来吧 大家伙
Let's do this, big boy.
干啥呢
Aw, come on!
挺厉害
Nice.
我的 -啥
Holy...What?
没啥
Nothing.
怎么了
What's going on?
有 有咖啡吗
Is there, uh -- Is there any coffee?
这次旅行一定能出一♥期♥很棒的播客
This trip is gonna make one hell of a podcast.
天呐 宝贝
Oh, my God. Baby.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 -你没事吧
I'm okay. You're okay?
我没事 -好
I'm okay. Oh, okay.
你们怎么了
What happened to you guys?
等等 钱袋子队长在哪里
Wait. Where's Captain Money Bag?
谢谢
Thanks.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
我相信我已经受够了
♪ I do believe that I've had enough ♪
但是我不想回家
♪ But I don't wanna go home ♪
你真该看看我当时把他打得落花流水
You should've seen me -- I kicked his ass.
我忙着救诺兰呢
I was a little preoccupied saving Nolan.
我觉得我们都救了彼此
Uh, well, I think we all saved each other.
没啥可比的
It's not a contest.
差不多也算是可以比
Oh, it is a little bit of a contest,
而我显然是赢家
and I'm clearly the winner.
我也不想回家
♪ And I don't wanna go home ♪
好吧 贝莉显然是赢家
Alright, Bailey is clearly the winner,
但我亚军
but I-I'm a close runner-up.
或者这在一眨眼的时间里就消失了
♪ Or this is gone in the blink of an eye ♪
这里看起来像战场
Looks like a war zone in here.
你应该看看其他人
You should see the other guys.
其他人呢
Where are the other guys?
我想在外面待一会儿
♪ I wanna stay out a little while ♪
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表