不是 我的意思是
No, I mean, the --
不用审了
We need to pull them out.
技术科找到了部分爆♥炸♥装置
TID got a partial on a piece of the explosive device.
上面指纹匹配到了以西结·弗里蒙特
Prints came back for an Ezekiel Freemont.
这人可不是个刀疤脸的俄♥国♥人
That is not a scar-faced Russian.
所以我们有可能在对付一个恐怖小组
So we could be dealing with a terror cell.
我本来想等等 但现在就告诉你吧
♪ I was gonna wait till later, but I'll tell ya right now ♪
警♥察♥
Police!
如果你想平安落地 就得先把能力搞上去
♪ You see you gotta step your game up if you wanna get down ♪
没人在乎你的目的 兄弟
♪ Don't really matter what you came for, man ♪
但我要举起双手 说
♪ But I'mma raise my hand saying... ♪
安全
Officer: Clear!
一切正常 他不在这儿
All clear. He's not here.
好吧 接下来进入追捕程序
Okay, now we go into manhunt mode.
发出通缉令 今天结束前
Let's get a BOLO going, and I want agents
安排特工盯守这家伙所有的
on the doorstep of everyone that this guy has ever known
联♥系♥人
by sundown.
世界真小啊
So, small world.
嫌犯的高中辅♥导♥员 西蒙娜·克拉克
Turns out, our suspect's high school guidance counselor,
目前是联调局匡蒂科
Simohe Clark, is currently a trainee
培训学院的学员
at the FBI Academy at Quantico.
尽快把她找来
So let's get her here ASAP.
匡蒂科
不要停 站起来 完成任务
♪ Don't stop, stand and deliver ♪
联调局可不是让你来玩漂移的
Drifting is not proper FBI technique!
让他们记住
♪ Make them remember ♪
我天
Hey -- Oh. Aah!
上帝是我的见证人
♪ Yeah, God is my witness ♪
抵挡不住我的轻狂
♪ Can't handle my litness ♪
什么 -等等
What? Hey -- Oh.
你现在该如何
♪ Whatcha gonna do now? ♪
我会全力以赴 -我觉得咱们没事
♪ I'mma go all out Think we're good! ♪
你现在该如何
♪ Whatcha gonna do now? ♪
爽
Whoo!
学员 目标已经超过你了
Trainee, pursuit is passing you!
不行
Oh, no.
一路攀登
♪ Always climbing ♪
继续磨砺
♪ Keep on grinding ♪
好戏开始了
Here we go.
我会全力以赴
♪ I'mma go all out ♪
你现在又该如何
♪ Whatcha gonna do now? ♪
迫近极限 迫近极限
♪ Push that limit, p-p-p-push that limit ♪
将它超越
♪ Gonna blow right past it ♪
迫近极限
♪ P-P-P-Push that limit ♪
迫近极限
♪ P-P-Push that limit ♪
联调局的 下车
FBI! Out of the car!
趴在地上 趴下 马上
On the ground! On your stomach! Do it now!
啦啦啦
♪ La la la-la-la-la-la ♪
啦啦啦
♪ La la la-la-la-la-la ♪
突破极限
♪ Push that limit ♪
我表现如何
How'd I do?
不错吧
Pretty good, right?
你这车技是从哪儿学的
Where the hell did you learn to drive like that?
华盛顿的克莱伯恩高中
Claybourne High School in D.C.
我在那里当了20年的指导员
I was a guidance counselor there for 20 years.
教了8年的交规安全课 后来他们才发现
Taught Driver's Ed for eight of 'em, till they realized
我其实日年来都在边学边教
I was using the time to teach myself and my students
高级驾驶技术
advanced driving techniques.
我还辅♥导♥过摔跤队
I also coached the wrestling team FBI ACADEMY
主要是想完善自己的格斗技术
'cause I wanted to perfect my hand-to-hand fighting style
以便实现当联邦探员的梦想
so I could pursue my dream of becoming an FBI Agent.
你的经历真是 趣味满满
That's a...fun story.
但联调局做事有自己的规程
But the FBI has a very specific way of doing things,
一个50岁的 -48岁
and a 50-year-old -- 48.
一个48岁 迷恋《速度与激♥情♥》
48-year-old former high school teacher
的前高中教师 跟我们的理念不搭调
with a "Fast&Furious" fetish doesn't really fit our model.
我刚才开车时犯错了吗
Did I make a single mistake on the driving course?
没有
No.
我是不是成功驾驶这辆车
Did I successfully pit-maneuver this car
追捕到了嫌犯
and put the suspect under arrest?
是
Yes.
那我看不出问题在哪儿
Alright, then I don't understand what the problem is.
这位学员 你想进的这个机构
Trainee...you are trying to succeed at an agency
连探员脸上长痘痘都会被胡佛炒掉
where J. Edgar Hoover once fired an agent for having acne.
说你不行你就不行
You're either FBI material or you're not.
你是西蒙娜·克拉克 -是 长官
Simone Clark? Yes, sir.
有个叫以西结·弗里蒙特的学生 你有印象吗
Do you remember a student named Ezekiel Freemont?
齐克 我记得
Zeke. Yes sir.
他是洛杉矶恐怖袭击的主要嫌疑人
He's the main suspect in a terror attack in Los Angeles.
我要带你去洛杉矶汇报弗里蒙特先生
You're going to L. A. to brief investigative agents
的情况
on Mr. Freemont.
乐意帮忙 长官
Happy to help, sir.
祝您今天过得愉快 长官
Have yourself a very good day...sir.
走吧 克拉克
Keegan: Let's go, Clark.
通过分♥析♥其历史 嫌疑犯显然与
Based on his history, our suspect clearly shares
泰得·卡钦斯基性格有些共同的性格特征
several personality traits with Ted Kaczynski,
后者又被称作“大学和航♥空♥炸♥弹♥客”
otherwise known as the Unabomber.
哎 抱歉
Whoops. Don't mind me.
我 我就在这里挤一挤
I -- I'm just gonna tuck in over here.
站这儿可以吗 帅哥
Ooh. Excuse me, handsome.
没问题
No problem.
如我所言 以西结·弗里蒙特是个
As I was saying, Ezekiel Freemont fits
典型的高智商 低同理心的反♥社♥会♥人格
the classic mold of a high-IQ, low-empathy psychopath.
你说的不对
No, that's not right.
你有话要讲吗
Did you say something?
没有 你继续
No, no, no. Keep goin'.
走上炸♥弹♥客的道路 说明他内心深处
Becoming a bomber speaks to his deep sense of anger
既愤怒又无能
and his impotency.
但他社交和性倾向
But social and sexual tendencies.
我天啊 -怎么了
Oh, Lord. Excuse me.
你是谁
This is...Who are you?
我是西蒙·克拉克
I'm Simone Clark.
我刚从培训学院飞过来
I-I just flew in from the Academy.
我在华盛顿当过三年齐克的班主任
I was Zeke's guidance counselor for three years in D.C.
对 站出来 让大家都看见你
Right. Step out so everybody can see you.
很显然 你不同意马林的侧写
You clearly disagree with Marlin's profile.
那孩子不是他描述的那个样子
I just don't recognize the kid he's describing.
齐克的成长家庭充满暴♥力♥
Zeke grew up in a violent home
他因此产生了感官超载的问题
Had sensory-overload issues because of it.
但我觉得这孩子特有同情心
But I found him to be a deeply empathetic person
他会把自己跟别人隔离起来
who isolated himself from others
这是他的一种保护机制
as a protection mechanism.
恕我直言 你只是他的辅♥导♥员
With all due respect, you're a guidance counselor.
而我是有30年受训经验的
I'm a trained behavioral scientist
行为科学专家
with three decades' experience.
我十分尊重你 尽管你不尊重
And I got mad respect for you, even if you don't appreciate
一位优秀辅♥导♥员的献言献策
what a good guidance counselor brings to the table.
我教过成千上万的年轻人
I've worked with literally thousands of young men and women
在他们性格形成的年龄
at their most formative age,
这些人后来成了罪犯 或者百万富翁
from future criminals to future millionaires
包括两者之前的一切
and everything in between,
所以我也是一位看人的专家
and that made me an expert on people.
你觉得齐克现在藏在哪
Where do you think Zeke is hiding right now?
一个黑暗 安静的地方
Someplace dark and quiet.
外界压力太大时
When the world got overwhelming,
他只想找个地方躲起来
he just went someplace to hide. i'
他觉得呆在地下最安全
He feels safest underground.
谢谢你的洞见 克拉克学员
Thank you for your insight, Trainee Clark,
但我选择相信我们的侧写员
but I'm gonna trust our profiler on this one.
那个你熟悉的华盛顿年轻人 已经不是当初的模样
The guy that you knew in D.C, he's no longer the same guy.
我们认为他是名恐怖组织成员
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表