但是只要你给他们一点时间
but you give it some time,
也许有一天他们会准备好见你的 好吗
and maybe one day they will be, okay?
听我说
Look.
这是我名片
This is my card, okay?
想找人聊天可以打给我
You call me if you need to talk.
我还要把这里社区中心的
I'm also gonna give you the number
联♥系♥电♥话♥给你
of our local community center.
你打电♥话♥找詹姆斯·莫雷
Just ask for James Murray, okay?
他有一些资源 可以帮你
He'll have some resources that can help you
重新自力更生
get back on your feet.
行吗 -好 谢谢
Good? Alright, thanks.
嗯
Yep.
祝你愉快
You have a good day
干得不错
Nice job.
我们刚跟拍卖♥♥行挂完电♥话♥
So, we just got off the phone with the auction house.
音乐盒跟今晚七点那批货一起到达
The music box lands with the 7:00 p.m. shipment tonight.
我们必须在凶手之前拿到密♥码♥
We need to get those passwords before our killer does.
有人监视布隆菲尔德的孩子们了吗
Any eyes on the Bloomfield kids?
我马上派人去他们的家和工作场所
I'm sending units to their houses, workplaces.
你们三个能去车站守卫那批货吗
Can you three go to the depot and guard the shipment?
没问题 -好
Absolutely. Yeah.
我去把车开过来
I'll pull the car around.
好 我两分钟后过来
Uh, yeah, I'll meet you there in two.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
当然 -谢了
Yeah, of course. Yeah. Thanks.
我一直在考虑你说的话
Okay, so I've been thinking about what you said, and...
事实上 每天早上我醒过来
...the truth is, every morning when I wake up,
我都很高兴你在我身边
I am glad that it is next to you.
我希望能够继续这样
And I want to keep waking up next to you
直到我们头发花白
until we are old and gray.
没错 孩子的出现加快了一点节奏
And, yes, yes, this baby sped things up a little bit,
但是我们肯定会走到那一步的
but we were always gonna get there.
因为我爱你
Cause I love you.
看来
Well, I guess it's, um--
我今天买♥♥了这个是非常非常非常幸运的事
it's a good, good, good thing that I bought this today.
妮拉·哈珀
Nyla Harper...
你愿意
will you--
愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes.
但是 但是 事先申明
Mm-hmm. But-- But-- But, for the record,
如果别人问 可要说是我求婚的
if anyone asks, I proposed to you.
太感人了
That was beautiful.
斯密蒂
Smitty.
六点五十分
Lucy: 6:50.
你没事吧 -没事
You all right? Yeah.
杀人不眨眼的前亿万富翁
Murderous ex-billionaire.
不过是日常工作的一天
Just another day on the train tracks.
他们干不过我们的 警司 -嗯
They got nothing on us. Okay, Sarge? Yeah.
7A15 请注意 消防队正在响应
Dispatch: 7-Adam-15, be advised Fire's responding to
奥林匹克和蒙特贝洛附近的火车纵火案
a four-five-one on the tracks at Olympic and Montebello.
铁轨上货车被完全吞噬
Fully engulfed van on the tracks.
等等 奥林匹克和蒙特贝洛 六点50分
Wait, Olympic and Montebello. 6:50.
那场火势会阻止我们的货运
That fire is gonna stop our shipment.
他们知道我们来了
They know we're here.
铁轨被堵了货车会怎么办
What happens to a train when the tracks are blocked?
会更改路线
It gets rerouted
你确定火车会改道到这里
You're sure the train got diverted here?
嗯 绝对会
Yeah, without a doubt.
那场火灾是在110号♥路西边
That fire was, uh, west of the 110,
所有通过西米谷的南行列车
so all southbound trains through Simi Valley
都转走长滩站
get diverted to the Long Beach Station
或阿♥拉♥米达走廊站了
or the Alameda Corridor.
幸好你了解铁路系统
Lucy: It's a good thing you know so much about the railway system.
不止呢
Well, I'd better.
我当初参加面试时为了成功
I memorized the entire railway system
可是背下了所有的铁路系统路线
for my job interview so they'd hire me.
你还真是很想得到这份工作呢
You really wanted this job.
那是 第一印象很重要
Yeah, well, you only get one chance at a first impression.
别问我怎么知道的
I learned that the hard way.
我们要找的车牌号♥是
What's the number on the car we're looking for?
1-0-1-9.
1019 就在这
1-0-1-9, there it is.
给我 否则就弄死你
Man: Give it to me or I'll kill you!
给我 -嘿
Give it to me. Hey!
起来吧伙计 把手背到后面
Come on, man. Give me your hands.
嘿 -天 嘿
Hey! - Geez. Hey!
不 那是我的
No, it's mine!
不许动
Lucy: Don't move.
你干什么 -手背到后面
What are you doing? Hands behind your back.
我刚被人袭击哎
I was just assaulted!
我是受害者
I'm the victim here!
交给我吧 交给我
I got her. I got her.
好了 找弗朗斯西吧
I got her. Go get Francis.
好 一会见
Okay. Uh, I'll meet you there.
你真烂 萨克雷
You suck, Thackeray!
嘿 我当时正要实施公民逮捕呢
Hey, look, I was in the middle of making a citizen's arrest.
你们俩有权利保持沉默
You guys, you have the right to remain silent.
所以我劝你们利用好
Please use it.
7A15 两名嫌犯已被控制
7-Adam-15, two suspects in custody.
第三名嫌犯 正在追捕中
Third suspect, officers in pursuit.
要搭车吗 -太好了
Larry: Need a lift? Lucy: Whoa! Yes.
好了
Okay.
站住
Stop!
手里有武器赶紧说
You got any weapons? Tell me now.
本来裤子里揣了把枪 但现在滑到我内♥裤♥里了
I had a gun in my pants, but it slipped down into my underwear.
你
You...
反正我都追这么远了
Ah, I've come this far.
摸着了
Ah, there it is. Oh!
来吧伙计
Come on, man. Okay.
拿到了
I got it.
嘿 拉里 人是你抓的
Hey, Larry, uh, it's your arrest.
你来上报
You make the call.
什么
What?
控制台 拉里·梅瑟警司
Control, Sergeant Larry Macer, SCFPD.
抓住了一个嫌疑人
One in custody.
无需进一步协助
We're Code 4.
这就是他们在争抢的东西
This is what they were all after.
密♥码♥就在里面
The password, right inside.
弗朗西斯 你是否为了花瓶里的账号♥
Lopez: So, Francis, did you kill Brian Shab
而谋杀了布莱恩·沙布
for the vase with the account numbers?
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
是他干的 我可以证明
He did! I can prove it!
对 他用的就是身上那把枪
Yeah, and he used the gun he had on him. Mm-hmm.
你们这俩烂人
You guys suck.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉里
Hey, Larry.
干得好
Great job.
厉害了
Yeah. Nice work.
很感谢你们这么说 但是
That means a lot, but, uh...
我更想要抱抱
I'm a hugger.
真的来
No, it's true, come on.
好吧 -来吧
Nolan: Oh. Okay. Come on!
来啊
Oh! - Come on!
我会想你们的
Ohh. I'm gonna miss you guys.
你喝的是龙舌兰吗
Are you drinking tequila?
再给我来一杯
I'd like another one of these.
他们刚完事
They're pulling up now.
我得承认 你真是不断超越自己啊
I have to say, babe, you have truly outdone yourself.
这么短时间你就能搞个这么棒的庆祝活动
How did you pull this together so fast?
有人帮忙了
I had a little help.
我来猜猜看 他认识个屋顶派对专家
Let me guess, he's, uh, got a rooftop guy?
是个女人
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表