the defense attorney I told you about.
他的评价可是很高的哦。
He comes highly recommended.
很高兴见到你,萨布丽娜。
Nice to meet you, Sabrina.
你对达梅隆对米切尔这个案子的看法如何?
Where do you stand on Dameron vs. Mitchell?
-不好意思,你说的是? -2009年,福德姆法官,第九巡回法庭?
-I'm sorry? -2009, Judge Fordham, Ninth Circuit?
额,那个案子我不太清楚具体情况。
Uh, I'm not familiar with that case.
不清楚?你真的是个辩护律师吗?
Not familiar? And you're a defense attorney?
当然。
Yeah.
这就是你请的专家,艾伦?能不能给力点。
This is your expert, Alan? Come on.
等等,第九巡回法庭——
No, no, wait, there --there actually
并没有一个叫福德姆的法官。
is no Judge Fordham in the Ninth Circuit.
剧本里有啊。
Well, there is in the script.
是你编出来的吗?
Did you make him up?
没错,为了我们的剧。
Yes,for our television show.
好吧,我很抱歉。
Oh, sorry, my bad.
那就意味着,我对第四幕
That means I have a lot of questions
在法庭里的那场戏有很多问题了。
about that courtroom scene in Act Four.
所以韦斯利就是来回答你这些问题的。
And Wesley is here to answer them for you.
你们两个好好聊。
You two have fun.
韦斯利,我真的是感激不尽。
Wesley, I cannot thank you enough.
那么你想从哪里开始呢?
So where do you want to start?
好多地方。
Everywhere.
让我看看你的世界吧。
Show me your world.
好吧。
Mm-hmm. Okay.
整个世界。
Your whole world. Yeah.
那个箱子花了我2万。
That box cost me 20 grand.
是为我量身定制的。
It was custom-made for me.
你们当心点别弄坏了。
You better not ruin it.
哦,非常感谢你。
Oh. Danke schoen.
说老实话,抛开缺氧的那部分不谈,
I have to say, aside from the complete lack of oxygen,
这东西意外的挺舒服的。
this is surprisingly comfortable.
好了,盯着光线看。
Alright. Look into the light.
好的。
Okay.
另一边。。。
And...
他没问题。
He's fine.
不,妹子,你才是那个没问题的。
No, girl, you're the one who's fine.
-你们在说什么? -这是我们两个之间的笑话。
- Excuse me? - It's an inside joke.
哦。。。为什么你会和调查员兰迪
Oh. Uh, why do you have an inside joke
有你们两个之间才懂的笑话?
with Skip Tracer Randy?
-现在是调查员赏金猎人兰迪。 -对哦。
Uh, Skip Tracer Bounty Hunter Randy. -Right.
自从让他调查了杰森的背景以后,我们就一直保持联♥系♥。
After we had him look into Jason, we kept in touch.
对啊,我们现在就像是,就是好闺蜜。
Yeah, we're, like, total besties now.
好闺蜜。
Besties.
好了,我得回去工作了。
Alright, I have to get back to work.
自己小心。
Okay. Stay safe.
你也是。
You, too.
-再见。 -再见。
-Bye. -Bye.
你知道吗,要是你一到这里以后
You know, if you would have just called us
就打电♥话♥通知我们,
when you got here, we could have helped you
我们完全可以帮你把艾薇安全的抓起来。
bring Ivy in safely.
对对,我知道,但是我只是想
Ja, ja, I know, but I wanted to prove to you guys
然你们知道我也是个货真价实的赏金猎人。
I'm a real bounty hunter.
我也知道,他们说的,“赏金越多,问题越麻烦。”
Also, I know they say, "More money, more problems,"
但我也不想和你们
but I didn't want to share
平分这些钱。
the money with you.
你难道不知道,就算我们帮你抓住了艾薇,
Uh, you do know that if we helped you bring in Ivy,
你还是可以拿到全额的赏金的?
you could keep all the money?
警♥察♥不能拿钱。
Police don't keep bounties.
不是吧。
No way.
那,伙计们,我们绝对应该做回好搭档啊。
Uh, hey, guys, we should totally do something called "being partners."
别想了,不可能。现在这是警♥察♥的公务了。
Forget it, no. This is a police matter.
艾薇已经明确的表达了她会使用致命武力的倾向
Ivy has already shown that she is ready to use
所以现在你得退出了。
deadly force, so you need to stand down
让我们来接手这事。
and let us handle this.
我能理解,奈拉,你是想要保护我。
I understand, Nyla, you're trying to protect me.
你就像是我的保护神一样。
You're like a Valkyrie sparing me from Valhalla.
好吧,那我只能从她留下的
Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to read
神秘信息里解读一下她的
her secret messages on my own... Whoa.
她的下一步去向了。
...to find out where she will go.
等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
什么——什么神秘信息?
What --What secret messages?
从来没人能够破解她的信息——
No one has been able to crack her communications --
联调局不行,洛城警局不行,谁都不行。
not the FBI, not the LAPD, no one.
对啊,没错。他们都没雇佣我兰迪。
Ja, that's correct. None of them employ Randy.
不过呢,这些信息我只会共享给我的搭档。
But I will only share these with a partner.
好吧,兰迪。我们可以一起合作。
Fine, Randy. We can work together.
-太棒了。 -暂时的。
- Yes. - Temporarily.
现在,说说你是怎么破解她的邮件的?
Now, how did you hack her e-mails?
这就是她那疯狂的天才之处了。
Oh, that's the genius of her madness.
她不使用短♥信♥或者邮件。
She doesn't use e-mail or text.
她用的是“爆米花强盗”,
She uses "Popcorn Pillager."
哦,有意思,那是个——
Oh, fun. It's a --
是个电子游戏。
Yeah, it's a -- it's a video game.
只要你玩到了30级,就可以在游戏里给其它玩家发信息。
Once you hit Level 30, you can message other players.
没错。这样的话,她就能确保
Exakt.This way, she ensures her clients
她的客户信息完全保密。
complete confidentiality.
好吧,那她最新的一条消息是什么?
Okay, so, what was her last message?
有没有提到她要去哪里?
Does it say where she was going?
我们来看看吧。
Uh, let's check.
好的。
Yeah, okay.
她正准备去找一个卖♥♥家买♥♥假护照。
So, she is meeting with a forger to buy a passport.
感谢上帝你们终于来了。。
Thank God you're here.
我们刚刚受到了生化武器的袭击。
We just suffered a biological attack.
毛毛炸♥弹♥。可怕的、令人作呕的暴♥力♥行为。
A-A fur bomb. Uh, a horrible, disgusting act of violence.
好吧,到底发生了什么?
Okay, what happened?
老鼠。
Rats.
好吧,女士,你不能因为有老鼠跑进餐厅
Okay, ma'am, you can't call 911
就打911报♥警♥啊。
when a rodent gets into your restaurant.
不是的,它们可不只是跑进来这么简单。
No, they didn't just wander in.
它们是被一个疯女人放进来的。
They were released by a crazy woman.
她带着一个笼子进来的,
She came in with an animal carrier, and --
然后在我们反应过来之前一切就发生了。
and before I knew what was happening,
她在早餐高峰时段
she set free a dozen rats
放了十几只老鼠进来。
in the middle of my breakfast rush.
简直就是一场灾难。
I mean, it was chaos.
我希望她因为生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥被捕。
I want her arrested for biological terrorism.
好了,你能不能描述一下她的外貌?
OK, can you describe her?
她戴着一顶棒球帽,穿着红色运动衣。
Um, she had a ball cap on, a-a red track suit.
听上去就是之前那个纵火犯。
That's like our arson suspect.
她叫乔丹·康纳。
Her name is Jordan Conner.
她曾经在这里上班。
She used to work here.
因为她总是迟到我就开除了她。
And I fired her because she was late all the time.
那你有没有——
Okay, do you have an --
哦
Oh.
抱歉。你有没有她的住址?
Sorry. Do you have her address?
这比平常麦克阿瑟公园的假证件团队高级了啊。
This is a step up from the usual MacArthur Park fake I.D. crew.
艾薇可不是去办个轰趴啊。
Well, it's not like Ivy's throwing a kegger.
我意思是,她是准备在交通安全管理局眼皮下蒙混过关。
I mean, she's trying to get past the TSA.
护照可是几乎没办法造价的。
Passports are almost impossible to fake.
我无聊了。
I'm bored.
没错,抓逃犯就是得慢慢等。
Yeah, well, hunting fugitives is all about the waiting game.
如果你不能克服这种情况,
If you can't hack a little boredom,
那你还是回去干背景调查的活吧。
then maybe you should go back to skip tracing.
就是她。
That's her.
嘿!警♥察♥!站住别跑!
Hey! Police! Stop!
举起手来!让我看到你的手!
Hands up! Show me your hands!
我也在抓人!艾丽西娅·考夫曼。
I'm working! Alicia Kaufman, Kaufman Bail Bonds.
艾丽西娅?不是吧。
Alicia? Get out.
在这里能见到你真是太惊喜了!
What a crazy zufall seeing you here!
你们两个认识?
You two know each other?
没错,她之前从我这里溜走了。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表