孩子好吗?
How's the baby?
他很棒。
He's great.
有点像噩梦。我已经两天没睡了。
A bit of a nightmare. I haven't slept in two days.
哎呀。好啦。我们会快点的。
Yikes. Okay. We'll make this fast.
你处理了一个案子几年前的克莱尔·艾维。
You worked a case involving Claire Ivey a few years ago.
让我猜一猜,她是我们的新队长。
Let me guess, she's our new captain.
什么?没有。但她在城里。我们今早把她叫停在路边。
What? No. But she is in town. We pulled her over this morning.
产假以来我从没这么感觉我这么棒。
I've never been so grateful for maternity leave.
她有那么坏吗?她就那么厉害。
Is she that bad? She's that good.
克莱尔会干一些不可能完成的抢劫
Claire will pull some impossible heist
然后离开,让你感觉像傻瓜。
and leave you looking like fools.
就像她对我做的那样。
Just like she did to me.
好啦。有什么见解吗?
Okay. Any insights?
她没有固定帮手。
She doesn't carry a crew.
总是雇佣当地人做这项工作。
Always hires locals for the job.
跑路的司机,黑客,打手,拆除专家。
Getaway driver, hacker,muscle, demolitions expert.
回到以前,我把她喜欢的人列出个名单。
Back in the day, I put together a list of people she likes.
查查那个文件。会的。谢谢你的帮助。
Check that file. Will do. Thank you for your help.
去睡一觉。谢谢你。
A-And get some sleep. Thank you.
贝利。
Bailey.
嘿。要她出去。
Hey. Ask her out.
我...
I...
嘿。
Hey.
嗯...
Um...
她得尿尿。我们内心都好吗?是啊。
She had to pee. We all good inside? Yeah.
我们把煤气关了... 房♥子在通风...
We turned the gas off... The house is venting...
我给10,15分钟 在你让任何人进来之前。
I'd give 10, 15 before you let anyone in.
好啦。太好了。谢谢你。 贝利。
Okay. Great. Thank you. Bailey.
我觉得你很棒,
I think you're great,
我觉得我们没有真的,得到一个机会
and I feel like we didn't really, get a chance
因为每一个...发生的一切。
because of just every... Everything that happened.
我觉得如果我没有充分利用,
And I feel like I would l-live the rest of my life
我会在我的余生中充满遗憾。
full of regret if I didn't take every advantage
显然是宇宙的 把我们推回一起,
of the universe apparently pushing us back together,
A-还有...只是看看如果你想再试一次。
a-and... and just see if you wanted to try again.
你知道吗?只是个约会。我不是向你求婚。
You know? Just a date. I'm not gonna ask you to marry me.
你知道,我没必要这么说。
Which, you know, I don't have to say that.
我突然紧张起来。我不说话了。
I'm suddenly nervous. I'm gonna stop talking.
好吧,我不能让你永远带着遗憾生活。
Well, I can't have you living with regret for all of eternity.
我们动手吧。
Let's do it.
好啦。怎么样,嗯...
Okay. How's, um...
今晚?今晚。太好了。
Tonight? Tonight. Great.
我会发短♥信♥给你。
I'll text you.
好啦。克莱尔·艾维不下床
Alright. Claire Ivey doesn't get out of bed
任何低于500万美元的发薪日。
for anything less than a $5-million payday.
洛杉矶有十几个目标。
There are a dozen targets in L.A.
这个周末符合标准的。
this weekend that meet that criteria.
包括罗斯科展览 在LACMA和盖蒂晚会上。
Including the Rothko exhibit at LACMA and the Getty Gala.
好吧,晚会会是和私人保安一起巡逻。
Well, that Gala is gonna be crawling with private security.
你知道,这个周末的混乱可能只是一个掩护,
You know, the chaos of this weekend could just be a cover
在我们捉襟见肘的时候击中一个传统目标。
to hit a traditional target while we're stretched thin.
或者她可能在尝试去偷私人住♥宅♥。
Or she could be trying to hit a private home.
我的意思是,我曾经和高中的孩子一起聚会,
I mean, I used to party with kids in high school
他们的父母家里有数百万的现金和珠宝。
whose parents had millions in cash and jewelry in their homes.
挑战是对她的一部分刺♥激♥。
The challenge is a part of the thrill for her.
这么多年过去了,我想克莱尔是想要
After all these years, I'd think Claire would want
一些值得她使用她的技能偷的东西......不仅仅是发薪日。
something worthy of her skill... Not just a payday.
我们知道她现在在哪吗?
Do we know where she is now?
是啊。躲在显眼的地方。
Yeah. Hiding in plain sight.
订了套房♥ 在世纪城的一家酒店。
Booked a suite at a hotel in Century City.
她的雇员呢?我们查过了洛佩兹给我们的名单?
What about her crew? Did we run that list of names Lopez gave us?
不,我们没必要。旅馆的保安主管
No, we don't have to. Head of security for the hotel
是前洛杉矶警♥察♥局的。
is ex-LAPD.
我们设法从电梯摄像上确认了她的雇员的身份。
We managed to I.D. her crew from the elevator cam.
杰米·卡尔。埃文·兰多。
Jamie Carr. Evan Rando.
萨迪灵。艾伦·吉布森。
Sadi Ling. Allan Gibson.
第一个入侵纽约证券交易所的非二元人士。
First non-binary person to hack the New York Stock Exchange.
炸♥药♥专家...
Explosives expert...
从她的家族企业中学习拆迁交易
Learned the demolitions trade from her family business
推倒被谴责的建筑。
bringing down condemned buildings.
现在她吹保险箱。租枪。
Now she blows safes. Gun for hire.
前英国特种部队变成了私人承包商。
Former British SAS turned private contractor.
逃跑司机。
Getaway driver.
是个后起之秀在在全美赛车联合会的赛道上
Was an up and comer
on the NASCAR circuit
直到他失败在一连串的药物测试。
until he failed a string of drug tests.
游戏计划是什么,布拉德福德中士?
What's the game plan, Sergeant Bradford?
好吧,隐蔽是没有意义的。
Well, there's no sense in being covert.
她知道我们盯上她了。
She knows we're onto her.
所以我会把黑白相间的在她的旅馆里,
So I'd put black and whites on her hotel,
和她船员中的每个人。
and on every person in her crew.
让他们看到我们。
Let them see us.
也许他们中的一个会临阵退缩,
Maybe one of them will get cold feet,
这样她得取消行动了。
she'll have to call it off.
诺兰,陈,她已经见过你们了,
Nolan, Chen, she's already met you,
所以你们自己停车 在她的旅馆外面。
so park yourselves outside her hotel.
哈珀,你想参与进来吗?
Harper, you want in on this?
是啊。但是索森警官还没准备好。
Yeah. But Officer Thorsen isn't ready yet.
我能搞定,夫人。
I can handle it, ma'am.
我说了算,我说你不能。
That is my call, and I say that you can't.
所以你会在前台工作 你剩下的班次都在办公桌上。
So you will be working the front desk for the rest of your shift.
我不能向你证明我自己 如果我不和你们在一起。
I can't prove myself to you if I'm not with you.
你也不能害死我。
You can't get me killed either.
好啦。我们回去吧。
Alright. Let's get back out there.
你还在找壁纸吗?
You still looking for wallpaper?
不。我在想 Claire在哪里买♥♥的裙子
No. I am trying to figure out where Claire got the dress
就是她在那张监控照片里穿着那条 。
she was wearing in that surveillance photo.
找到了。太贵了。
Found it. It's so expensive.
她是个罪犯,不是榜样。
She's a criminal, not a role model.
谁说她不能两者兼而有之?
Who says she can't be both?
她才华横溢,以事业为导向...
She is brilliant, career-oriented...
邪恶。
Evil.
听着。
Listen.
她的动力,我的道德,我们可以解决世界上的问题。
Her drive, my morality, we could solve the world's problems.
嘿!你在哪里 今晚带贝利去?
Hey! Where are you taking Bailey tonight?
嗯...Earthing。
Um... Earthing.
本推荐的,
Ben recommended it,
所以如果不是别的,会很贵的。
so if nothing else, it'll be expensive.
你太紧张.
You're nervous.
我知道.我-我喜欢她。
I know. I-I like her.
她只是...克莱尔来了。
She's just... There's Claire.
你知道这里的水疗中心吗 太神奇了。
You know the spa here is amazing.
你真该试试。
You really should try it.
所以当我们按♥摩♥的时候,你要,什么,偷莫奈?
So while we get a massage, you'll, what, steal a Monet?
莫奈?
A Monet?
我是什么,一个80年代的十几岁的女孩装饰我的房♥间?
What am I, a teenage girl from the '80s decorating my room?
但是在Broad有一个Jeff Koons,
But there is a Jeff Koons at the Broad that would look
在我位于Vail的房♥子里看起来会很了不起,
phenomenal at my house in Vail, so
所以我敢打赌。但你以前去过博物馆。
I bet. But you've hit museums before.
你正在寻找新的东西。
You're looking for something new.
有人一直做做功课。
Someone has been doing their homework.
是的,我有。谢谢你。
Yes, I have. Thank you.
所以,如果你不喜欢莫奈,是什么?
So, if you're not into Monets, what is it?
你不能真的认为你要阻止我。
You can't honestly think you're going to stop me.
我的意思是,我对抗,
I mean, I've gone up against
世界上最好的执法机构
the best law enforcement agencies in the world.
如果你这么自信,
Well, if you're so confident,
你为什么不干脆给我们个提示?
why don't you just give us a hint?
我知道你喜欢挑战。
I know you love a challenge.
好啦。以下是你的提示:
Okay. Here's your hint:
到明天一天结束的时候,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表