我要求全天候的安保。
I want 'round-the-clock security.
这些人胆子肥的敢追杀♥警♥♥察♥了。
These people were bold enough to go after a cop.
所以他们现在肯定不会罢手。
They're not just gonna stand down now.
-都听到了吗? -好的,收到。
-Got it? -Okay, copy.
作为格雷的工会代表我得待在这里,
Because this is an officer-involved shooting,
因为这是一起涉及警官的枪击案。
I'm gonna need to stay here as Grey's union delegate.
-好的,那你知道需要做点什么吗? -当然。
-Okay. Do you know what you have to do? - Yes, sir.
至少知道基本流程是什么。
Uh, procedurally at least.
不过我不知道该对他说点什么。
I-I don't know what I'm gonna say to him.
你那次枪击以后他一直陪着你。
He was with you after your shooting.
没错,因为有他在我才撑过来的。
Yeah. He's the reason I made it through.
对,所以你就做他曾经为你做过的事。
Yeah. So do what he did.
他总是照顾我们。
He's always been there for us.
现在是时候还这个人情了。
Now it's time to return the favor.
他做完手术出来以后立马通知我。
And update me the moment he gets out of surgery.
好的。那你准备干嘛?
Yes, sir. What are you gonna do?
我想查查看死了的那个枪手的身份。
I'm gonna try and I.D. our deceased shooter,
看看能不能查到她和谁合作的。
see if I can find out who she was partnered with.
蒂姆刚才说的——
What Tim said --
你执勤的时候打死过人?
You've killed someone in the line of duty?
对。我当菜鸟的才一个月的时候。
Yeah. A month into my rookie year.
我都不知道这事。
I didn't know that.
这事我不怎么提起。
I don't talk about it much.
可以理解。
I get it.
我们的工作就是得每天面对死亡的威胁
Um, we work jobs that bring us face-to-face with death every day.
但如果是你自己造成的,那就不同了。
But it's different when it's because of you.
陆军预备役时候的事?
Army Reserve.
我刚入伍时被过任务。
I did a tour right when I signed up.
我总以为自己已经足够了解你了。。。
Every time I think I got a handle on you...
你想要我留下来陪着你吗?
Listen, do you want me to stay with you?
我可以请个假。
I can call in a sub.
不用了,你回去工作吧。
No.You go back to work.
我有韦斯利陪着。
I got Wesley to keep me company.
好吧。
Okay.
爱你。
Love you.
好吧,谢谢了。
Okay. Yeah, thanks.
是蒂姆。
That was Tim.
格雷在手术中,不过不是致命伤。
Grey's in surgery, but the wound is not life-threatening.
感谢上帝。
Thank God.
这么问可能感觉有点小气
This feels petty to ask,
我没通过便衣日的测试,对吧?
but I'm not passing Plain Clothes Day, am I?
一开始就不顺利。
It hasn't been a good start.
不过我还是可以结束的很漂亮,对吗?
But I could still finish strong, right?
我只想今天剩下的时间能不出事就行了。
I'd focus on getting to the end of shift with no more drama.
直接无视了停车标志。
Rolled right through a stop sign.
下午好,先生。知道为什么把你拦下来吗?
Afternoon, sir. You know why I pulled you over?
-海耶斯先生。 -我是听说你当了警♥察♥了。
- Mr. Hayes. - I heard you were a cop.
我还以为是说笑的。
I thought it was a joke.
不是。。。
No, um...
我每天都想到你,
I think about you every day,
想到和你说什么,想到对你做什么。
what I'd say to you, what I'd...do to you.
好了,不要在靠近了。
Okay, sir, stop.
怎么了,你还准备抓我吗?
What? You'll arrest me?
上来,靠近点,靠近点。
Go. Get -- Get closer, get closer.
-停下,先生。 -我想说什么就说什么。
- Sir, stop. - I can say whatever I want.
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, hey, what are you doing? What are you doing?
看看你, 你真的可耻。
Look at you. You're -- You're a disgrace.
那是帕特里克·海耶斯的父亲。
That's Patrick Hayes' dad.
亚伦被控谋杀的那个孩子?
The kid Aaron was accused of killing?
好了,给我退后。
Alright, stay back.
你开玩笑吗?这个可是珍贵的素材。
Are you kidding? This is gold.
我永远都不会伤害帕特里克,好吗?
I would never hurt Patrick, okay?
他是我最好的朋友。
He was my best friend.
抱歉,先生。我是哈珀警探。
Excuse me, sir. I am Detective Harper.
这是亚伦,我的实习警员。
This is Aaron. He is my trainee.
你知道他是谁吗?他谋杀了我的儿子
Do you know who he is? He murdered my son.
我知道那些指控。
I know about the allegations.
指控?呵呵,你可能骗过了警♥察♥,
Allegations?! Yeah, you might have fooled the police,
不过我可清楚的知道你是什么东西。
but I know what you are.
我看透你了。
I see through you.
他们是谁? TMZ(美国在线旗下的一个娱乐新闻网站)吗?
Who are you with? TMZ?
你们这些贪婪的媒体永远不满足,是吗?
Yeah, you never get tired of feeding on my grief, do you, you vultures?!
莫里斯你在干嘛?让他走开
Morris, what are you doing, man? Get him out of here.
-现在就离开。 -你认识他们?
- Out of here now. - You know them?
这是你安排好的!
You set this up!
不是的,海耶斯先生,我发誓,不是的。
No. Mr. Hayes, listen. I-I swear, okay?
是我妈在做一部真人秀,
My mom's doing a show,
但今天这事和我完全没关系,好吗?
but I don't have anything to do with this, okay?
你竟然利用这种事来赚钱?
Y-You're making money off of this?!
你还做真人秀?!
You're making a show?!
这可是直播抓人。
This is a live arrest.
海耶斯先生,我很抱歉。
Mr. Hayes, I'm sorry, okay?
我不是有意造成这一切的。
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
真的很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
所有其它的证人都已经被安排安全监护了。
All the other witnesses have been taken into protective custody.
我们应该派便衣在他们的住处守候。
We need to put undercover officers on their home addresses.
有很大的几率杀手会继续找其它的证人下手,
Odds are good the assassin will target another witness,
我们得先设个埋伏好抓人。
and we need to be set up to catch them.
我不能这么做。你知道规矩的。
I can't do that. You know that.
大陪审团是保密的。
You know the grand juries are secret.
这就是为什么由地检办公室负责所有证人的安全。
That's why the D.A.'s office handles all witness security.
那你的保护工作做的可“真好”。
You're doing a bang-up job so far.
听着,我就当你是因为韦德的事
Look, I'm gonna chalk that one up
没地方发脾气,所以不跟你计较。
to misplaced anger over what happened to Wade.
保护我们的证人的最好方法就是
The best way to keep our witnesses safe
抓住卢比奥雇佣的杀手。
is for them to catch Rubio's hit men.
如果名单可以有帮助,那为什么不共享给警方呢?
If the list helps them do that, why not share it?
因为事情不是这么办的。
Because it doesn't work that way.
听着,我很抱歉,真的。
Look, I'm sorry. I am, okay?
但是针对卢比奥的案子,还没有十拿九稳。
But the case against Rubio is far from guaranteed.
我必须保护它。
I have to protect it.
所以,如果你现在能拿出确凿的证据
Now, if you can bring me some sort of definitive proof
证明他就是这些买♥♥凶杀人案件的幕后黑手,
that he's behind these attacks,
那情况就完全不一样了。
well, that's a different story.
我会这么做的。
Then that's what I'll do.
行吧。
Fine.
这么做不对。
It's not right.
他不是个危险的人。
He's not dangerous.
如果当时换成另外一个警♥察♥,他肯定不会动手的。
If it was any other cop, he would have never thrown a punch.
是我造成的后果。
I created that situation.
我们应该放他走。
We should let him go.
你抓的人,你自己决定。
It's your arrest, your call.
你能把德克斯特·海耶斯的东西给我吗?
Can you get me Dexter Hayes' belongings?
你想干嘛?
What are you doing?
-让我来接手吧。 -可今天是便衣日啊。
- I'll handle it from here. - It's Plain Clothes Day.
我是说,你不应该插手帮我的。
I mean, you're not supposed to help me.
便衣日结束了。
Plain Clothes Day is over.
听着,你再和帕特里克的父亲有接触
Look, nothing good will come from you
不会有什么好结果。
talking to Patrick's dad again.
好吧。
Okay.
你去其它地方填报告去。
Go do your paperwork somewhere else.
我等会儿来找你。
I'll find you after.
怎么了?
What's going on?
那个杀人犯连看我进监狱都懒得看了吗?
The murderer couldn't bother to stick around to see me go to jail?
恰恰相反,他让我放了你。
Uh, no, he actually asked that I release you.
并且我会建议地检不要提出起诉。
And I will recommend that the D.A. not charge.
我们能做的都做了。
It's the best we can do.
他根本就不应该成为一个警♥察♥。
He shouldn't even be a cop.
艾伦是个骗子,一个病态的人。
Aaron's a liar, a sick human being.
我还让他住在我家。
I took him into my home.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表