now assault. We got to find her
我们得在她真的伤到人之前找到她。
before she really hurts someone.
我去申请搜查令追踪她的手♥机♥。
I'll get a warrant to track her phone.
我只是需要问你几个关于艾薇·弗林的问题
I just wanted to ask you a few more questions about Ivy Flynn.
哦,不是吧,你和我开玩笑呢。
Oh, no, no, you've got to be kidding me.
你觉得我会告诉她任何消息?
You actually think I'm gonna tell her anything?
佩内洛普,我。。。
Penelope, I-I...
是的,贝莉,我和你说啊
Ja, Bailey,I'm telling you, girl
艾丽西亚和我已经有了突破。
Alicia and I really had a breakthrough.
你真的该看看我提到慕尼黑以后她脸上的表情。
You should have seen her face when I mentioned Munich.
兰迪,你麦克风没关。
R-Randy, uh, the mic is on.
哦,稍等下,贝莉。
Oh, hold on, Bailey.
我得先把麦克风关上。
I need to turn the microphone off.
搞定,我们说到哪了?
Okay, now, where were we?
兰迪,还开着呢。
Randy, still on.
那个红色的。。。还是我来吧。
The one with the red li--You know what?
我得。。。我得去帮帮他。
I'm just gonna --I'm gonna go get him.
嘿,我们出去走走吧?
Hey, how about we go for a walk?
哦,听上去不错。
Oh, that sounds fun.
呃,听着,我得和你说声对不起。
Uh, listen, um, I owe you an apology.
因为你利用我之前性工作者的工作经历
Oh, 'cause you used my history as a sex worker
毁了我的感情生活?对,你确实需要道歉。
to ruin my relationship? Yeah, you do.
其实,你也许没法相信,
Okay, um, you may not believe this,
我本意并不是想把你给扯进来。
but it was never my intention to involve you.
都是为了我女儿。
It was about my daughter.
我只是——不能让他带走我女儿。
I just -- I couldn't let him take her.
而且,说实话,我觉得性工作者应该合法化。
And, honestly, I-I think sex work should be legal.
是吗。你思想好进步啊。
Wow. How progressive of you.
我知道是我揭穿了你,
I know I outed you, but it was Donovan
但是多诺万自己过不了自己那关。
who couldn't get past it.
我觉得,这样总比和他结婚以后
I mean, isn't it better that you know that
才发现他是这种人更好吧?
before you married him?
我真的很爱他。
I really loved him.
他确实挺招人喜欢的。
He is very lovable.
他是我交往过的男人里面最腼腆的一个。
And he's the most uptight man I have ever dated.
真的很腼腆。
So uptight.
但是要不要告诉他是我的权力。
But it should have been my choice to tell him.
我知道。
I know.
我也很抱歉在和他的斗争中
And I truly am sorry for using your past
利用了你的过往经历。
in my fight with Donovan.
这样确实很不公平。
It was -- It was unfair.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你想知道关于艾薇的消息?
So you want intel on Ivy?
你知道的任何事情可能都有帮助。
Anything you know might help.
好吧,如果她躲起来了,那么她有自己的习惯。
Okay, well, if she's hiding out, she's doing it in style.
去查查玛蒂尔德酒店。
I'd check Hotel Mathilde.
她之前在那里租了一个长♥期♥套房♥
She used to keep a permanent suite on hold there
给那些顶级客户使用。
for her top clients.
多谢了。
Thank you.
你今天挺忙的啊,乔丹。
You've had quite the day, Jordan.
我们和你的前任,前老板,房♥东都聊过了。
We spoke to your ex, your old boss, your landlord.
最棒的名单。
Greatest hits.
或者说“打击对象名单”更合适点。
Or maybe "hit list" is more appropriate.
你这趟复仇之旅挺精彩的。
It's a pretty epic revenge tour.
想谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
没什么好多说的。
Not much to say.
都是烂人。
People suck.
是啊,没错。
Yeah. Amen to that.
你也肯定有你自己的理由。
Still, you must have had a reason.
你知道什么是BRCA1吗?
You know what BRCA1 is?
乳腺癌1号♥基因。
The breast cancer gene.
我妈就有。
My mom had it.
我7岁的时候,她死了。
She died when I was 7.
所以,当去年我发现自己有一个肿块的时候
So, last year, when I found a lump,
一点都不意外。
I wasn't surprised.
然后我认命了。
And I was resigned.
我知道自己也会死。
I knew I was gonna die.
很肯定。
I was sure of it.
直到上周,
Until last week,
医生告诉我病情好转了。
when my doctor told me I was in remission.
恭喜你啊。
Congratulations.
是啊。
Yeah.
我就想,“去他妈的认命”
So, then I was like, "Screw resignation."
我还活着呢。
I'm still here.
只要我活着一天,就不会为我的
And as long as I am, I'm done apologizing
存在而道歉了。
for my existence.
所以,这就是你为什么烧了你前任的车?
Okay, so that's why you lit your ex's car on fire?
我当初告诉他病情后,
When I told him I was sick,
他第一个反应就是“我可不想要光头女人”
his first response was, "I don't do bald chicks."
然后老板又因为我做化疗上班迟到开除了我。
And then my boss fired me for being late from chemo.
病的上不了班以后,房♥东又涨我的房♥租。
When I was too sick to work, my landlord raised my rent.
很抱歉,你经历了这些糟心事。
I'm sorry that happened to you.
我想如果我是一个努力工作、待人友善的好人,
I thought that if I was a good person who worked hard and was nice to people,
那一定会有好报吧。
good things would come back to me.
然而我得到的却是一堆狗屎。
And all I got was this pile of crap.
所以,今天,我决定要决定自己的因果报应。
So, today, I decided we make our own karma.
就算这意味着你们会逮捕我。。。
If that means you need to arrest me...
我也觉得值了。
I still say it's worth it.
要知道,大多数有过濒死体验的人
You know, most people have a near-death experience
都会想要让自己的生活变得更好。
and want to change their life for the better.
挺佩服她走了另一条与众不同的路。
Got to respect her for going the other way.
也许吧。
I guess.
我所能想到的就是她像她妈妈一样,
All I can think about is her spending her whole life
一辈子都在等着生病。
waiting to get sick like her mom.
到底是知道更好,还是不知道更好呢?
Is it better to know or not?
你是在说你生父的事情吗?
You talking about bio dad now?
对啊,我意思是,她刚才说的那些话
Yeah. I mean, everything she said back there,
让我忍♥不住去想。
it's in my head.
那就给你妈打电♥话♥吧。
Well, call your mom.
再难也得开口。
Have the hard conversation.
问清楚真♥相♥。
Find out the truth.
如果我想知道真♥相♥,也不能问去问我妈。
If I want to find out the truth, I'm not gonna call my mom.
我得给艾米姑妈打电♥话♥。
I'm gonna call Aunt Amy.
谢谢你能来这里见我。
Thank you so much for meeting me here.
别开玩笑了,我很高兴你打给我。
Are you kidding? I'm glad you called.
好吧,是这样。。。
Okay, so...
我想问你一些问题,
I have to ask you some questions,
但是我不希望让我爸妈知道。
but I don't want you to talk to my parents about it.
行。
Okay.
你知道我妈花钱让我去冷冻卵子的事吧?
So, you know how my mom paid to have my eggs frozen?
我都和她说过了,别这么干。
I told her not to do that, by the way.
但是她一点不肯听我的话。
But God forbid she listen to her sister.
是的。
Yeah.
我气了好几天,
I was really pissed about it for a few days,
不过,最终,我还是同意了去做。
but, you know, ultimately, I decided to explore it,
所以有一大堆医学方面的表格要填
which led to a bunch of medical forms
里面很多问题,我都没办法回答。
that are filled with questions I -- I can't answer.
关于你生父的问题。
About your birth father.
没错。
Yeah.
你妈会杀了我的。
Your mom would kill me.
你就告诉我吧。
Uh, please?
我发誓不会让她知道的。
I promise I won't tell her.
我只是想知道我的DNA里有点什么。
I just need to know what's in my DNA.
这事不像是给你起名这么简单。
It's not as simple as giving you a name.
你妈妈当上治疗专家的时候
The year your mother became a therapist,
她。。。
she...
和一个病人好上了。
slept with a patient.
那就是你的生父。
He was your father.
什么?
What?
她让我发誓保密。
She swore me to secrecy.
这事如果传出去,就会毁了她的事业。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表