没有。看上去座机电♥话♥断了。
No. Phone lines appear to be down.
这不可能是个巧合。我现在给克里斯打电♥话♥。
That can't be a coincidence. I'm calling Chris.
地检甚至没考虑过
The D.A. hasn't even considered
推迟明天的作证吗?
postponing tomorrow's testimony?
已经死了两个人了,
Two people are dead,
而且有一个杀手还没被抓住。
and one of the killers is still out there.
所以更加应该召集大陪审团
Yeah, all the more reason to keep the grand jury convened.
尽快让卢比奥进去坐牢。
Get Rubio behind bars as soon as possible.
你觉得这案子缺了两个证人还有戏吗?
You think the case still has legs with two dead witnesses?
没错,现在是遇到了点挫折,不过我们也有准备。
Well, it's a setback, but we did our homework.
我们也有证据。
You know, we have our evidence.
最重要的是,其余的证人
Most importantly, the rest of the witnesses
都被保护起来了,所以。。。
are in protective custody, so...
-他没有接电♥话♥。 -继续打。
-He's not answering. -Try again.
嘿,我没有和洛杉矶警方共享情报
Hey, it bothers you that I didn't share intel
让你很不舒服对吗?
with the LAPD, doesn't it?
不是。
No.
我是说,是的。
I mean, yeah.
我们是同一条船上的吧?
We're on the same side, right?
基本上是。
Mostly.
但是警方自己漏洞百出,
But LAPD leaks like a sieve,
所以我们自己得扎紧篱笆。
so we gotta play everything close to the vest.
我的手♥机♥响了。
That's my phone.
露西。
Lucy.
克里斯,你现在在哪里?
Chris, um, where are you?
办公室啊,怎么了?
At the office. Why?
-德尔蒙特也在吗? -是的。
- Is Del Monte with you? - Yeah.
好的,听着。有人要来杀你们。
Okay, listen. Someone is coming to kill him.
什么?
What?
你得把他给带出去。
You have to get him out of there.
克里斯?
Chris?
灯刚刚都灭了。
The lights just went out.
他们切断了电源。我们还有多远?
They just cut the power. How far away are we?
三分钟路程。
Three minutes.
克里斯,快点躲起来。
Chris, you need to hide.
我得去告诉德尔蒙特。
I got to warn Del Monte.
不要,克里斯。
No, Chris.
嘿,克里斯,你在哪?
Hey, Chris, where are you?
我找不到手♥机♥了。
I can't find my phone.
肖恩,蹲下!
Sean, get down!
你中枪了吗?
Are you hit?
-没有,你呢? -也没有。
- No. You? - No.
我们得动起来。从后面走,快。
We got to move. Out the back. Let's go. Go.
快,快,快。
Go, go, go, go, go.
警♥察♥!放下武器!
Police! Drop the weapon!
-克里斯? -露西?
-Chris? -Lucy?
现在安全了。
It's safe to come out.
德尔蒙特和你在一起吗?
Is Del Monte with you?
是的,我在。
Yeah, I'm here.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-还好。 -我不好。
- Yeah. - No.
我得喝一杯。
I could really use a drink.
我知道今天你很不好过,不过呢,
I know today was rough, but if it helps,
今天还不算是便衣日里最糟糕的一次。
it was not the worst Plain Clothes Day story I've ever heard.
-不是? -不是。
It's not? -No.
但应该是最特别的一次。
But it was the most unique.
而且因为我喊停了便衣日,
And because I pulled the plug,
所以你下周还得再来一次。
you're gonna have to do it all again next week.
好极了。
Great.
希望不会再犯这么多错。
Hopefully I won't make as many mistakes.
对,那就再好不过了。
Yeah, that would be good.
嗯。
Yeah.
不,你别过来。
No. Unh-unh.
你要是再敢拿个摄像机对着我,
Point another camera in my face,
我就会以侵犯隐私的罪名逮捕你。
and I will arrest you for invasion of privacy.
我只是想说一声,今天真棒,伙计们。
Just wanted to say bravo for today, guys.
我们今天拍到的镜头可值钱了。
The footage we got was money.
哈珀,你可上镜了。
Harper, the camera loves you.
你想不想要一个你自己专有的化妆团队?
How would you feel about having your very own makeup team?
莫里斯,我们能谈谈吗?
Morris, can I talk to you?
晚安。
Have a good night.
我们明天见。
I will see you tomorrow.
但是最好别让我见到你。
But I better not see you.
-亚伦 -别说了
-Aaron - No, man.
你给我闭嘴,好好听着。
You need to shut up and listen, okay?
你今天拍的我和海耶斯先生的片段,
That film that you shot of me and Mr. Hayes today --
都给我删了。
it never sees the light of day.
亚伦,这么好的素材不用可惜了。
Well, Aaron, it's too good not to use.
我不管。
I don't care.
他的痛苦可不是拿来供人娱乐的,我的也是。
His pain is not a commodity, and neither is mine.
那你到底是为什么要拍这个真人秀?
Then why did you decide to do the show?
因为我想把自己的生活找回来。
Because I need to get my life back.
不过今天这个——不行,好吗?
But this -- this won't do that, okay?
所以你得把内存卡都给销毁了,
So you're gonna destroy those memory cards
不然的话,我们之间就有大♥麻♥烦了。
or you and me -- we're gonna have a real problem.
你这是要用武力威胁我吗?
You threatening to hurt me?
不。
No.
开除你就行。
To fire you.
那些内存卡可是托森媒体的,
Those cards belong to Thorsen Media,
而且,据我所知,
and last time I checked, I'm the only person
这里就我一个人姓托森。
in this conversation with that name.
你怎么样了?
How are you doing?
我还撑得住,露西。
Oh, I'm fine, Lucy.
最好还是检查下你的生命体征。
Um, we should check your vitals.
不,不用了——
No, you don't have to --
这倒是还挺舒服的。
That's actually very nice.
脉搏很正常,稳定。
Pulse is good, steady.
嗯,我就是——
Well, that's me --
很正常,稳定。
good and steady.
你的心跳有点快了呀。
Your heart rate's a little fast.
还是很强壮,有男子气概,对吧?
It's still strong and manly, right?
当然,百分百是的。
Oh, yeah. 100%.
你之前为什么想要给我证人名单?
why did you try to give me the witness list?
你是因为觉得这么做
Were you doing it because you thought
才是正确的,
it was the right thing to do,
还是因为想讨好我?
or were you trying to impress me?
我。。拒绝回答。
I, um...plead the fifth.
好吧。
Okay.
杀手交代了,供出了卢比奥。
Hitter flipped on Rubio.
二十分钟前,洛佩兹已经抓到他了。
Lopez picked him up 20 minutes ago.
又一个黑帮老大准备牢底坐穿。
Another mob boss on his way to life in prison.
很好。不过你还有些后续工作需要完成。
Good. But there's gonna be some follow-up you need to do.
我知道。已经找警监了解过了。
I know. Talked it through with the Captain.
周一的警司员工会议,
I know all about the Sergeants' staff meeting on Mondays,
周五的警监会议。
the Captains' meetings on Fridays.
午餐由莫里牛排馆提供。
They provide lunch from Molly's Steakhouse.
绝对不要点鱼,对吧?我知道的。
Never order the fish. See? I got it.
而且你很快——很快就能康复回来了。
And you'll be -- you'll be back before you know it.
我不是觉得你做不到。
It's not I don't think you can do it.
-只是 -你很难放手。
-It's just -You just have trouble letting go.
我懂得。不过这是好事。
I know. But this is good.
现在就像,是提前体验一下退休生活。
You know, it's like a trial run for retirement.
你这是和露娜串通好的吗?
You're colluding with Luna now?
我和她串通好久了。
That has been going on for a long time.
饶了我吧。
Oh, my goodness.
晚餐来了。
Dinner is served.
我该走了。
That's my cue.
-谢谢了,兄弟。 -保重。
- Thanks, man. - See ya, take care. Yep.
烤鸡,米饭,还有蔬菜。
Grilled chicken, rice, and veggies.
我点的是汉堡啊。
I ordered a burger.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表