我好讨厌海滩这里的报♥警♥电♥话♥。
I hate beach calls.
离海那么近
Getting this close to the water
却不能下水好折磨人。
without being able to dive in is torture.
我无所谓。
Not for me.
一点不意外。
It's no surprise there.
讨厌大自然最伟大的礼物之一
Hating one of nature's greatest gifts
还真的是你的风格。
is totally on-brand for you.
我不讨厌沙滩。只是不喜欢海。
I don't hate the beach. I'm just not a fan of the ocean.
从心理学上来说,
You know, psychologically speaking,
害怕水其实是害怕
fear of the water equates to a fear
你无法完全掌控周围的环境。
of not being in complete control of your environment.
还是你的风格,知道嘛。
Again, on-brand. Uh, you know, also,
对了,别忘记你还在和救生员约会。
good luck dating a lifeguard.
嘿,艾什。
Hey, Ash.
嘿。
Hey.
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥的时候,
Wow. When I called for the cops,
可没想到他们会派最厉害的来啊。
I didn't expect them to send their best.
还有最帅的。
And hottest.
呃,你报♥警♥是因为。。。。
Uh, so you called about a...
对了。在那边呢。
Yeah.It's right over here.
你听到她说的了吗?“最帅的”
Did you hear her say "the hottest"?
差不多一小时前冲上岸的。被几个孩子发现的
Washed up an hour ago. A couple kids found it.
这就是为啥我不下海游泳。
That's why I don't swim in the ocean.
就是个污水、毒品、还有人体残肢的倾倒场。
It's a dumping ground for sewage, narcotics,
就是个污水、毒品、还有人体残肢的倾倒场。
and human remains.
你还想下海游泳么?
Still feel like going in?
你们教法语,还有普通话?
You offer French and Mandarin?
没错,而且你不用选择。
Yes,and you don't have to choose。
如果杰克能进入富兰克林峰幼儿园,
If Jack is admitted to Franklin Crest,
他这两个能同时学。
he could study both.
他得有三岁了开始学这些。
He'd be three when he starts here.
听上去很不错。
This all sounds amazing.
我上的幼儿园是我阿姨在家开的,
My pre-school was my aunt's apartment,
她一个人管我和另外七个表兄妹。
where she watched me and seven of my cousins.
一定很欢乐吧。
That must've been so much fun.
不过越来越多的研究显示
But study after study has shown that nurturing children's minds
在幼儿三到五岁期间培养他们的大脑
between the ages of three and five is crucial
对以后有一番成功的事业至关重要。
to a successful academic career.
而且,还有哪能找到比我们更好的地方呢?
And where better to nurture your child than here?
我看出来了,为什么他们说
I can see why they call this place
你们这是幼儿园里的哈弗。
the Harvard of pre-schools.
我们倒觉得应该是哈弗像
We like to think of Harvard
大学里的富兰克林峰
as the Franklin Crest of universities.
那么你们如何防止
And what do you do
这些孩子们变成一群纨绔子弟呢?
to keep the kids from becoming overprivileged monsters?
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
我从小到大上的都是这样的学校。
I went to schools like this most of my life.
里面绝大多数的孩子都变得很糟,特权阶级。
Most of the kids were awful, entitled.
还很富有很成功。 态度好点。
And rich and successful.Be nice.
不好意思,我们这边的声音信♥号♥♥不太好。
I'm sorry. We're having trouble with the audio on our end.
您刚才说到,哈弗。
We were talking about Harvard.
没错。我们有80%的学生都进了藤校(常春藤盟校包括:哈佛大学、耶鲁大学等知名学校)。
Right. 80% of our students attend Ivy League schools.
哦,这就是卖♥♥点咯?
Oh, and that's a selling point?
那些藤校就是培养更多特权阶级的温床。
The Ivy League is a breeding ground
那些藤校就是培养更多特权阶级的温床。
for even more entitlement.
我上的就是哈佛大学。
I went to Harvard.
就是啊。。。
Well...
你说什。。
What was --
抱歉。。卡了。。。
Sorry --
Frozen --
那个。。。再。。。联♥系♥。
You know -- call -- back.
你在搞什么鬼?
What the hell are you doing?
我知道你特别想让杰克进这个幼儿园,
Look, I know you are dying to send Jack here,
但是我们得先确定环境到底健不健康。
but we need to make sure it's a healthy environment.
我要去上班了。
I have to get to work.
给他们打回去安排下后面的面试。
Call them back and reschedule the rest of the interview.
有时候我真的是吃不消你。
Sometimes I just can't believe you.
嘿!恭喜啊!
Hey! Oh, congratulations!
约翰·诺澜,工会代表。
John Nolan, Union Delegate.
感觉如何?
How do you feel?
感觉太妙了。这太棒了。
I feel amazing. This is incredible.
姐♥妹♥们♥,这都是你们送的吗?
Guys, you didn't do this all yourselves, did you?
哦,天哪,当然不是。
Oh, my goodness. No.
有人放在前台的。
Uh, they were just left at the front desk.
哦,“致洛城警局的新工会代表”。
Oh. "To LAPD's newest union delegate.
“你在市长办公室的朋友敬上”。
From your friends at the mayor's office."
哦。
Wow.
太为你高兴了。
I am so happy for you.
约翰,你真的很努力很努力才成功的,
John, you worked really, really hard to get this,
我觉得你一定会干的很好。
and I think you are gonna do just an amazing job.
谢谢。你这么说—让我很感动。
Thank you. That -- That actually means a lot to me.
-你还好吗? -很好啊。
- Are you okay? - Uh, yeah.
呃,主要,主要是因为妊娠激素的关系。
Uh, it's -- it's, uh, the pregnancy hormones.
它-它让我,开心的要死。
They -- They make me, uh, pathologically cheerful.
哦。。。
Oh. So, um...
不开玩笑,真的要死人。
Seriously, it's the worst thing.
我先去准备巡逻车,
Um, I am gonna go set up the shop,
你慢慢处理这个长队。
and I will let you all deal with this long line.
-什么长队? -哦,对了。
-What long line? -Oh, yes.
是这样,为了庆祝你当上工会代表的第一天,
So, in honor of your first day as union delegate,
警局一半的警♥察♥们,都准备——
half the cops in the station want to, um --
他们都准备和你谈谈。
well, they -- they want to talk to you.
我准备和他谈谈这个。
That's what I'm gonna talk to him about.
他们已经六个月没有自动贩卖♥♥机
They haven't restocked the vending machine
补充芝士泡芙了。
with cheese puffs in six months.
我想吃泡芙。
I need my puffs.
我被一位市民投诉了。
A citizen just filed a complaint.
我需要你代表我
I need you to represent me.
投诉你什么?
So, what was the complaint?
我在给一户房♥屋的主人做笔录,
I was taking a statement from a homeowner,
然后,我借她家厕所用了下,
and, well, I needed to use her bathroom,
现在她说我把她的厕所搞坏了。
and now she's claiming that I destroyed her toilet.
我想用0.44口径的马格南做巡逻用的武器。
I want to use a .44 Magnum as my duty weapon.
我们什么时候能装备带空调的防弹背心?
When are we getting air-conditioned body armor?
我希望可以让我的宠物猪当副手。
I'm just looking to get my emotional support pig deputized.
你认真的嘛?
Seriously?
你昨天还是工会代表呢。
You had this job yesterday.
已经抵挡不住压力了嘛,诺兰?
Already cracking under the stress, Nolan?
不,我只是好奇,你之前12年的
No. I'm just wondering what you were doing
工会代表是不是都当了个寂寞。
for the last 12 years as union rep.
看上去这些人的诉求都没得到满足啊。
It seems like none of these people's needs were being met.
没错,这些警♥察♥们总有各种理由可以抱怨。
Yeah, cops always find something to whine about.
另外,我还和大家说
Plus, I told everybody
你是有多迫切的想帮他们解决问题。
how eager you are to hear their problems.
无论什么事都行。不用谢。
No matter how small. You're welcome.
我看你已经在辛勤工作了啊。
Already hard at work, I see.
是的长官。
Yes, sir.
兰登·布里格斯 警督。
Lieutenant Landon Briggs.
-我是工会。。 -主席。
-I'm the Union -President.
我知道您。终于能见到了。
Yes, I know. Great to finally meet you.
当成欢迎礼物吧。
Consider this a welcome present.
不过我这点小小的礼物只是个开始而已。
But my small gift is only the beginning.
你将在这座伟大的城市受到热情款待的。
You're about to be wined and dined across this great city.
我已经收到了一点——礼物了。
I've already received a-a few gifts,
不过我更激动的是能开始工作。
but I'm just excited to get started.
很高兴您能来访。
I-I'm glad you stopped by.
您什么时候收邮件方便
What's a good e-mail for you
我想把一些建议发给您看看。
so I can send you a list of my proposals?
-不好意思——建议? -是啊。
- I'm sorry -- proposals? - Yeah.
我竞选时承诺了要做些改变。
I, um, campaigned on the promise of change.
排在首位的是一项心理健康的倡议,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表