最后 调动人♥质♥营救小组解救人♥质♥
Finally, mobilize HRT for a hostage rescue.
都记下了吗 很好 爱你
Get all that? Good. Love you.
怎么了
What?
你跟你助理通话结束的时候会说爱你”吗
You say "love you" when ending calls with your assistant?
我说了一堆超酷的话
All that cool stuff I just said
你就对这个感兴趣
and that's what you're interested in?
我助理是我侄女
My assistant happens to be my niece.
拜托 别弄的跟洛杉矶警署就没裙带关系似的
Oh, come on, like there's no nepotism in the LAPD.
我什么都没说 我只是在开车而已
I'm not saying anything. I'm just driving.
靠 调头
Damn it Turn around.
下车
Tim: Come out of the car!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
一旦开枪 你百分百输定了
Because you lose this shooting war 10 times out of 10.
凯特 你也可以出来了
Kate, you can come out, too.
你是在干涉国♥家♥安♥全♥行动
You're interfering with a national security operation.
是嘛 要不你去警局
Is that right? Maybe you could come down to the station,
跟我们聊聊呗
tell us all about it?
我也这么想
That's what I thought.
你真是把我耍了
You really screwed me.
并非我本意
That wasn't my intention.
回警局路上随便你跟我嚷嚷
But you can yell at me all the way back to the station.
祝你们今天过的愉快 市民们
Have a nice day, citizens.
我们走后 等五分钟 然后放他们走
After we're gone, wait five minutes, then let them go.
你好 我是西蒙妮·克拉克
Hi. I'm Simone Clark.
还真友善 -他们很忙
Friendly. They're busy.
调出终端
Pull up a terminal.
要调出所有关于有俄♥罗♥斯♥口音的男人的线索
We need any tips relating to a man with a Russian accent.
不知道他筹划了多久
There's no telling how long he's been planning this,
所以至少要追溯到一年前
so go back at least a year.
收到 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这么多
Whoa! That's a lot.
关键是要有条理
The key is to keep organized.
我设计了个系统 根据来电内容给线索分配
I assign a system of letters and numbers to separate the tips
特定的字母和数字
based on the details of the call,
然后 通过其他类似可靠的线索
then I apply a color scale rating to each tip
对此线索辅以证实或质疑后
as it's corroborated or challenged
再对其进行色阶分级
by other tips of similar reliability.
你大脑是这么运转的
That's really how your brain works?
你会明白的 很快就能懂
You'll get it Just takes a minute.
这里的人都做这些
And that's what all these people are doing?
在不同数据库里搜索
Running searches on various databases?
匡提科那边没教这个吗
They didn't cover this in Quantico?
真正接触到的时候是不一样的
It's different when you actually see it on its feet.
你的系统相当厉害且实用
Your system is impressive and useful, I'm sure.
也许这并非我擅长
Maybe not the best for my skills.
我更擅长与人打交道
I'm more of a people person.
那是之前 现在你是联调局探员
You were a people person. Now you're an FBI agent.
这就是我们解决案子的方式
And this is how we solve cases.
但这毫无意义
But that doesn't make any sense.
他们不是该鼓励我们利用
Shouldn't they encourage us to use
我们与生俱来的兴趣和能力
our innate interests and abilities
而不是强迫大家千篇一律吗
instead of trying to force everybody into the same mold?
局里可不是这么认为的
The Bureau doesn't think like that.
他们应该这么认为
Well, they should.
如果我这把年纪都能改变我的生活
Hell, if I could change my life at this age,
那局里也可以做出些改变
the Bureau could change some things, too.
你跟加扎说的话一样
You sound like Garza
真的 老大有新想法了
Really? The boss wants td shake things up?
我不该说的 -但说无妨
I shouldn't have said anything. Spill it.
他说要成立一个新部门
He's talking about trying to launch a new unit,
一个能多一点外出 少一点坐办公室的部门
one that spends more time on the street and less in here.
太好了
Ding, ding. Okay.
我要加入 -先别急 学员
Sign me up. - Slow your roll, trainee.
咱们先把手上的任务做好
Let's focus on the task at hand.
对 好的
Right. Yes.
但我得去趟洗手间
But I need to go to the bathroom.
难道还需要个一式三份的批准不成
Unless I need to get approval for that in triplicate.
蹲大号♥才需要
Only for number two
走廊尽头右转
Down the hall on the right.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这里有失物招领处吗
Is there a Lost and Found here?
谢谢你
Thank you.
克拉克小姐
Miss Clark.
齐克 他们对你还好吗
Hey, Zeke. How they treating you?
让我觉得受不起
Better than I deserve.
我爸找的那个律师 你跟她聊过吗
You talk to that lawyer my daddy got for you?
聊过 她是个好人
Yeah. She seems nice.
我给你带了点东西 看
I got you something. Boom.
我知道听音乐对你的感官问题有帮助
I know how the headphones help with your sensory issues.
播放列表不是你之前习惯的那个
Now, it's not the unlimited playlist you're used to,
但还是希望能帮到你
but hopefully it'll do the trick
我会再帮你找个更好的
until I can get you something better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们可是克莱伯尼高中的老交情了
We a long way from Claybourne High School, huh?
我听到探员们说
I heard the agents talking.
发生了爆♥炸♥
They said there was an explosion.
用做的雷♥管♥引爆的
With the detonators I made?
有多少人受害者
How many people were killed?
17个
17. Ugh.
入院人数是两倍
And twice that in the hospital.
天啊 我真想死
Oh, God. I just want to die
但你会活下来的 抬起头
But you're gonna live. Pick your head up.
就算是坐牢 你也是能做些好事的
Even incarcerated, you can still do some good.
你现在欠了一大笔债
You got a big debt on you now
一个你永远无法还清的债
one you'll never be able to pay back,
但你可以用余生去尝试
but you can spend the rest of your life trying.
那个俄♥国♥人被抓住了吗
Did they catch that Russian yet?
没有 所以我才来找你帮忙
No. And that's what I need your help with.
我把一切都告诉你了
I already told you all I know.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你只是把你认为重要的事告诉了我
You told me what you thought was important.
让我来判断吧 闭上眼睛
Let me be the judge of that. Close your eyes.
我需要你好好回想
Come on. Now I need you to think.
回想你跟这个男人相处的每一刻
Think about every moment you spent with this man,
从第一次见面到最后一次
from the first time you saw him to the last.
他有任何引人注意的地方吗
Is there anything that stands out?
行为或者举动
A-A behavior, actions?
没有
No.
但是呢
But...?
他让我想起了泰勒教练
He reminded me a little of Coach Taylor.
体重300磅
300 pounds with --
一口浓重的波士顿口音 一股龙虾汤味儿
with a Boston accent so thick, you could smell the chowder?
不是 你记得教练
Nah. Do you remember those energy bars
总爱吃的那种能量棒嘛
Coach was eating all the time?
他总是边吃边吧唧嘴
Ooh, always smacking with his mouth open
好像没家教一样
like he ain't had no damn home training.
那个俄♥国♥人也是这么吃东西的
Yeah, well, the Russian guy ate the same way.
一样的能量棒嘛 -不是
Same bar? No.
是俄文标签 设计很奇怪
The label was in Russian and had a weird design on it.
味道也很难闻
And it smelled bad.
糟糕 福克斯找我
Shoot. Fox is looking for me.
你是掉马桶里了吗
我得先撤了 宝贝 如果我让他们
I gotta go, baby, but if I can get them
给你拿些纸
to bring you some paper,
你能把它画出来吗
you think you could draw me a picture of it?
你们挪挪地方吧
Find somewhere else to be.
什么 -这里要成犯罪现场了
What? Things are about to get hot.
我看到了新闻里的那个炸♥弹♥客
I just saw the bomber from the news.
就在第七大街的小巷里 他从一辆红色车里下来
Parked a red car off an alley on 7th.
走开了
Walked away.
快来
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表