我要怎么离别 我一点 一点都不痛苦
♪ How I was going to part? I'm not bitter, bitter ♪
不不 我发誓
♪ No, no, I swear ♪
我已经忘却前尘
♪ I'm better, better now ♪
你已离去
♪ You're gone ♪
拜托 我们该去上班了
Come on. We gotta get to work.
她会来的
She'll be here.
说真的 我们得走了
Seriously. We gotta go.
她会来的
She'll be here.
我要怎么离别
♪ How I was going to part? ♪
嘿 小心点
Hey! Watch it!
她漂亮不
Isn't she pretty?
我第一辆车
My first car.
我那辆车 才是你的第一辆车
Uh...my car was your first car.
如果算上我偷的车
I mean, if we're including cars I've stolen,
这应该是第五辆了
this is probably, like, my fifth.
什么 -开玩笑啦
What? Joke.
去竞拍扣押汽车绝对是个好办法
The seized car auction was definitely the way to go.
我捡了个大便宜
I got such a good deal.
不过你会开去让机修看一下对吧
You are gonna take it to the mechanic, though, right?
谁知道这些车都经历过啥
You never know what these cars have been through.
对 蒂姆帮我找了个人
Yeah. Tim set me up with this guy.
什么 他有吗 -对
What? He did? Yeah.
看来你也不是铁石心肠嘛
Oh, you have a heart after all.
别紧张好吧 我这也是为了我自己
Oh, relax, okay? It was purely self-interest.
如果她在405号♥路上死于熊熊燃烧的
You would be a total drag to ride with
破铜烂铁之中 跟你一起巡逻可有的我受了
if she died in a fireball of mangled metal on the 405
开玩笑
Joke.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我的新车是要不回来了 是吧
I am not getting my new car back, am I?
哦哦哦耶耶耶
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh ♪
我要为你赢得胜利 我知道这是你的希望
♪ I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do ♪
我是沙漠里的一片寂静
♪ I was the silence in the desert ♪
他们到底为什么要称之为“洞里的一天”
Why exactly do they call it "Day in the Hole"?
因为工作的任何一天 都会有人员配置的“漏洞”
Because any day on the job, there are "holes" in staffing --
不过一般来说 只有一天
but typically, it's only for a day,
而且总是在洛杉矶县境内
and it's always within the county of Los Angeles.
可是你把工会主席惹毛了
But you pissed off your union president so badly,
他一下把你弹射到边境线上
he catapulted you all the way to the border.
我能说啥
What can I say?
我也算是个成就达人吧
I'm a bit of an overachiever.
不过我们也趁机跟埃尔罗伊和尼尔
But we are making a vacation out of it
好好度个假
with Ellroy and Nell,
因为我们是“随遇而安”的人
because we're "roll with it" kind of people.
说得没错
Damn right we are.
朝阳里有团火光
♪ There's a fire in the sunrise ♪
哈喽哈喽
♪ Hello, hello ♪
汽车旅馆
我是暴风雨中的骑手
♪ I'm the rider of the storm ♪
汽车旅馆
加油加油
♪ Come on, come on ♪
他们会看着天际线
♪ They'll be staring at the skyline ♪
哈喽哈喽
♪ Hello, hello ♪
我们要看着城市燃烧
♪ And we'll watch this city burn ♪
欢迎来到这片小绿洲
Welcome to this little oasis.
我想加一句
Uh, where, I might add, uh...
好像没人管这个店
...it seems like no one is minding the store.
我估计他们一年也就两三个访客
Oh, I think they get like three visitors a year.
所以办理入住全靠自觉
So check-in's on the honor system,
明天早上可能会有清洁工来打扫卫生
and housekeeping will be by in the morning to tidy up.
真可惜 我还盼望着能
Oh, that's a shame I was really looking forward
按按那个小铃铛呢
to ringing that little bell.
耶 你们来了 嗨
Oh, yay, you're here! Hi!
嗨 很高兴再次见到你们 -哈喽
Hi! So good to see you again! Hello.
哈喽
Hello.
你说这地方古色古调
Well, you said this place was quaint,
可是我更觉得这里像是被人遗弃了
but I think it feels more in the "abandoned" category.
还闹鬼
And haunted.
开玩笑 也可能不是
Kidding. Or am I?
不要那样打趣我
Do not tease me like that.
尼尔可喜欢住在闹鬼的汽车旅馆了
Nell would kill to stay in a haunted motel.
我的听众会很喜欢的
I mean, my listeners would love it.
我搞了一个谋杀案播客
I've got that murder podcast.
什么 我怎么不知道
What? How do I not know about that?
我也就说过那么几十次吧
I've mentioned it, like, a bunch of times.
抱歉 -你真应该听听的
Sorry. You really should listen.
特别有趣
It's super fun
埃尔罗伊做了所有的鉴证分♥析♥
Ellroy does all the forensic analysis.
好好 绝对要听
Yeah. Yeah, absolutely
我敢肯定 呃 我们住哪一边
I bet -- Which -- Uh, which ones are we?
你们住转角的套房♥
Oh, you're in the comer suite
套房♥
"suite" is...
不好说 你们自己看吧
Uh, I don't know. Y-You'll see.
这也不算太糟糕嘛
Well, this isn't too bad.
出奇地干净
It's surprisingly clean.
这我可不敢说
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
要不要我去后备箱拿
You want me to grab the black light
黑光灯照照有没有什么液体
from my trunk -- check for fluids?
不用了 不用了 我们不用
Uh, no. We're good. We're good. We're --
谢谢
Thank you, yeah.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
是 叫我约翰
Yes. John.
这位是贝莉
And, uh, this is Bailey.
那是尼尔 -嗨
That's Nell. Hey.
这位是埃尔罗伊
And over there is Ellroy.
很高兴认识你们 我是加布里尔
Nice to meet you all. I'm Gabrielle
我知道你们旅途很辛苦
Uh, I know you've had a long ride,
不过我听说我上司度假期间
but I was told you were gonna be working with me
你要跟我一起工作
while my boss is on vacation.
好的 等我去换身衣服
Uh, great. Let me just change my clothes,
然后我们就可以上路了
and, uh, we can hit the road.
你可以给我介绍一下这里
You can give me the lay of the land.
这家旅馆不会闹鬼吧
this motel wouldn't happen to be haunted, would it?
没有 女士
Uh...no, ma'am.
太可惜了 这里有发生谋杀案吗
That's too bad. Any murders take place here?
不管大小都行
Big or small. Ooh!
要不 有没有人♥质♥劫持事件
How about, like, just a hostage situation?
我真有那种感觉
Really giving me hostage vibes.
没
Uh, no.
有外星人吗
How about aliens?
没
No.
我不明白
Tamara: I don't understand.
有人给车里装上价值近五十万的海♥洛♥因♥
Somebody packed the car with half a million in heroin,
就这么给搞丢了 这怎么可能啊
and then lost it? How does that happen?
怎么能忘记把装毒品的车给停哪儿了
You don't just forget where you parked your drug car.
如果你运输过程中吸了过量海♥洛♥因♥
You might if you're high on the drugs
说不定就给搞忘了
that you're transporting.
好了
Okay, here we go.
你车子的前任车主是杰克·巴特勒
Previous owner of your car is Jake Butler.
多次因为贩毒和暴♥力♥事件被捕
Multiple arrests for drugs and violence.
来看看他的大头照
Let's take a look at his mugshot.
什么
What?
怎么了
What? Um...
搞什么鬼
What the what?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你想变狠点 就可以玩狠点
♪ You can play rough if you wanna get rough ♪
如果你想的话
♪ If you wanna get ♪
我拿到了我的战争颜料
♪ I got my war paint on ♪
就像我出生的那样
♪ Just the way I was born ♪
当我的狮子进食完毕 让我口吐白沫
♪ When my lions eat out, get me foamin' at the mouth ♪
如果你想玩狠点 没问题
♪ If you wanna play tough, get it ♪
我们可以玩狠点
♪ We can play rough ♪
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表