What?
我是病了还是怎么了吗?
Am I ‐‐ Am I sick or something?
不是。
No.
你已经怀孕六周了。
You're six weeks pregnant.
给你。
There you go.
-都给你了。 -谢谢。
-It's all yours. -Thank you.
很感谢你这么做。
We really appreciate this.
我只是——很庆幸在一切不可挽回之前
I'm just ‐‐I'm glad I found out the truth
知道真♥相♥了。
before it was too late.
对了,还有样东西。
Oh, there's one more thing.
你觉得我们能从这里
Alright, you think there's something in here
找到什么线索对付他吗?
we can use against him?
杰森是很厉害,但并不是无懈可击。
Well, Jason is good, but he's far from perfect.
他总会在某些地方有疏漏的。
He's gonna mess up at some point.
我们只需要在他犯错的时候抓到他。
We just need to be there when he does.
嘿,我回来了。
Hey. I'm home
好饿啊。
and I'm starving.
你们在这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
这是对我的骚扰了。
Th‐‐ This is harassment, alright?
你们两个,都给我出去。
Uh, you ‐‐ you both need to leave.
你还好吗,宝贝?
You okay, babe?
你不必听他们的,知道吗,你有自己的权力。
You don't have to listen to them, you know? You have rights.
我知道。
I know.
滚出去。
Get out.
什么? 别这样。
What?Oh, come on.
我告诉过你的,他们一直想陷害我。
I to‐‐ I told you, they're trying to frame me.
你那么聪明,别上了他们的当。
Now, you are too smart to fall for whatever it is
你那么聪明,别上了他们的当。
that they're trying to tell you.
贝莉把一切都告诉我了。
Bailey told me everything.
你拿来骗我的话和骗她的一模一样。
You used all the same lies on her that you used on me.
贝莉这女人有病。
Bailey is a very sick woman,
吸毒,多疑,妄想症——
a drug addict, paranoid, delusional ‐‐
别说了,你给我出去。
No, I need you to leave now.
这是我家,我现在要你离开。
This is my house, and I want you to leave.
你也别想着再回来了。
And don't bother coming back.
你走以后,我们会申请禁止令的。
A restraining order will be filed before you hit the street.
行,等我打赢和洛杉矶警局的官司。
Well, I look forward to having your badge
很期待看你怎么丢了工作。
after I win my lawsuit against the LAPD.
这个不准拿走,是我的东西。
That stays here. That's mine.
不,这是我的。
No, it's mine.
我花钱买♥♥的。 所有东西都是我花的钱。
I paid for this. I paid for all of that.
行。
Fine.
哦!要拦下那车吗?
Oh! Want me to light them up?
什么?
What?
那辆绿色的车刚刚违章左转了。
That green car just made an illegal turn.
额,不用了。
Oh, uh...no.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我觉得,从医院出来以后
I mean, you've been pretty quiet
你就好安静啊。
since we left the hospital.
没什么,只是。。。
Nah, it's just, uh...
我怀孕了。
uh, I'm pregnant.
哦!
Oh!
恭喜你?
Congratulations?
在医院里他们
Yeah, I mean, uh, they just
告诉我的。
told me at the hospital.
所以是意料之外?
And it was unexpected,huh?
生完莱拉之后,我曾经有过很严重的并发症,
Uh, after Lila, I had some serious complications,
医生和我说过再也不能怀孕了。
and I was told that I couldn't get pregnant.
显然我应该再继续去看看专家门诊的。
Clearly, I should have followed up with a specialist.
你是在担心詹姆斯听了这个消息会有什么反应吗?
Are you worried about how James is gonna take the news?
詹姆斯人很好。
James is amazing.
但是我们在一起也只有几个月而已,而且我——
But we've only been together a few months, and I ‐‐
-我们也从没想过这。。。 -也是。
-we never thought that... -Yeah.
听上去有很多因素要考虑。
That sounds like a lot to process.
是啊。
Yeah.
那你准备怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
避而不谈,直到实在躲不开为止。
Avoid dealing with it until absolutely necessary.
是吗。
Yeah.
我经常用这招。
I use that method a lot.
叫我来到底干什么?
What the hell am I doing here?
马丁,你和一个叫贝卡普莱斯的女孩熟不熟?
Martin, are you familiar with a girl named Becca Price?
还行吧。
Uh, yeah.
我们是朋友。
We're friends.
朋友?和一个18岁的交朋友?
Friends? With an 18‐year‐old?
是她在交友软件上发现
How about she found you
你在找约炮对象就联♥系♥上你了,
looking for sex on ClipTalk a few months ago,
然后你们从那以后一直有往来,
and you've been hooking up every now and then
用身体来换晚上睡觉的地方,对吧。
in exchange for letting her sleep in your bed.
她是不是说了什么?
Look, what is she saying?
不知道你们是否清楚这女孩是个
'Cause I don't know if you know,
无家可归的人,还有点反复无常。
but that girl is homeless, unstable.
她很可能在吸毒或是其它什么的。
She's probably on drugs or something.
她已经死了。
She's dead.
什么?
What?
我不知道——
I didn't ‐‐
我什么都没干过。
That wasn't me.
昨天晚上你在哪里?
Where were you last night?
在家。
At home.
好吧,贝卡确实来过,
Look, Becca did come over,
但是只待了几分种而已。
but only for a few minutes.
我发誓。
I swear.
-什么时候来的? -八点左右
-What time? -Eight‐ish.
反正肯定在九点之前。
It was definitely before 9:00.
因为那时候我女朋友回来了。
That's when my girlfriend got home.
你女朋友?
Your girlfriend?
对,她经常出差。所以我很寂寞。
Yeah, she travels. I get lonely.
-贝卡来干嘛? -想找个睡觉的地方,顺便洗个澡。
-What did Becca want? -A place to sleep, a shower.
我告诉她了,我女朋友在回来的路上。
I told her my girlfriend was on her way.
贝卡威胁说如果不给她钱
Look, Becca threatened to tell on me
就要揭发我。
if I didn't give her money.
我身上就只有20块。
All I had was a 20.
她离开以后,
After she left,
我发现她偷了我的居鲁士手表。
I realized she stole my Cerus watch.
这表值一万呢。
Cost me 10 grand.
所以你没有报案,
And you couldn't file a police report
因为你不想让你女朋友知道发生了什么。
because you would have to explain what happened to your girlfriend.
好,坐着别动。
Okay. Sit tight.
真的,我没有伤害那姑娘。
Please, I didn't hurt that girl.
你们得相信我。
You have to believe me.
贝卡身上并没有手表。
There was no watch on Becca's body.
杀了她的人一定是拿走了。
Whoever killed her probably took it.
也可能她把表已经卖♥♥了。塔玛拉可能会知道在哪里卖♥♥。
Or maybe she sold it. Tamara might know where.
好消息。在杰森的笔记本电脑里
Good news. They got inside Jason's laptop
发现了很多的洗钱活动的证据。
and found a very intricate money‐laundering operation.
那太好了。他在给谁干活?
That's great. Who's he working for?
现在还不清楚。
They can't tell yet.
杰森在掩盖痕迹方面做的很好。
Jason works a pretty skilled shell game.
不过金融犯罪部门会监控那些账号♥,
But Financial Crimes are monitoring the accounts,
只要他一动钱,就能追查到了。
and if he tries to move any money, they'll track it.
他不会动的。他知道笔记本在我们手里,
He won't. He knows we have his laptop.
肯定会防着我们。
He'll assume you're watching.
但是钱总是要拿出来的。
Well, he'll have to move the money eventually.
让他干活的人也等着要钱。
Whoever he's working for is gonna expect results.
那他接下来会怎么做?
So, what's his next move?
目前,还不知道。
I don't know. Yet.
看来你的避而不谈计划要落空了。
Looks like your avoidance plan just hit a speed bump.
好吧,这是我们第一次正式吵架。
Okay,our first official fight.
所以我就用我的方法来应对了,
So, I'll lay out the way I handle conflict,
就是和你直说。
which is to go right at it.
我说过了让你别插手
I asked you to let me handle
我自己会处理柯蒂斯的事情。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表