-贝莉。 -杰森。
-Bailey. -Jason.
-我叫约翰·诺兰。你是? -他丈夫。
-I'm John Nolan.And you are? -Her husband.
我是想保护这个城市。
I'm trying to protect this city.
你觉得把一个只是初犯的16岁青少年直接扔进少管所就能
So you think putting a 16‐year‐old into juvie
让整个环境有所改善了?
is gonna turn the tide in the war on drugs?
我现在这样很不错。詹姆斯人很好。
I am in a good place. James is great.
你查到了什么?
What did you find out?
杰森·惠勒这人“好的不能再好了”,
Jason Wyler is the most charming man on the planet.
他靠一张嘴煽动别人,
He whispers in all the right ears,
帮他料理任何敢和他对着干的人。
and whoever is his enemy ends up on the wrong end of a shank.
到底发生了什么?为什么我被。。。
What is happening? Why am I...
他陷害我。
He's framing me.
听到她终于为自己的行为付出代价了以后,
Hearing that she's finally facing some consequences,
-确实让我的精神好多了。 -我知道你的为人了。
-it does well for my spirit. -I know who you are now.
我会来找你算账的。
And I'm coming for you.
我们来商量下接下来怎么办。
Let's talk about what's next.
其实,情况很简单。
Well, it's pretty straightforward.
你可以出庭,打官司,
You can go to trial, fight the charges,
或者接受认罪协议。
or take a plea.
如果我打官司输了会如何?
And if I fight and lose?
最后可能的结果,你要坐牢。
Most likely, you'll do prison time.
那如果接受认罪协议呢?
And if I take a plea?
我很有信心能争取到
I feel confident that we could get
缓行和强制治疗计划。
a mandatory treatment program and probation.
但是我的档案里还是会有藏♥毒♥的指控留底,
But I would still have a drug charge on my record,
而且,肯定也会被开除出陆军预备役
and at minimum, I would be out of the Army Reserve
还有可能丢了消防员的工作。
and I'd probably be fired from the LAFD.
所有我珍视的东西都会毁了。
I would lose everything that matters to me.
除你之外。
Except for you.
怎么了?
What?
没什么。
It's nothing.
肯定有事。
It's not nothing.
我可不想再领教一次“煤气灯效应”(一种心理操控手段)了。
And I can't take another round of gaslighting right now.
好吧,听着,警局对和重刑犯
Okay, so, the Department frowns
关系密切的警官比较介意。
on officers fraternizing with convicted felons.
随便他们怎么介意。炒了我也行。
They can frown all they want. They can't fire me.
大家都知道你是无辜的。
Everyone who's important knows you're innocent.
但是和我在一起会拖累你。
But just dating me would hold you back.
这次不得不佩服杰森——
I gotta give it to Jason ‐‐
他计划的天衣无缝。
he really planned this perfectly.
其实,还有第三条路。
You know, there is still a third option.
我们想办法证明你的清白就能扳倒他。
We prove your innocence and we take him down.
早安。
Morning.
你一晚上不睡干嘛呢?
Um...what were you doing up all night?
研究法律条款呢。
Legal research.
研究什么条款?
Researching what?
还记得我之前和你提到过的那个孩子,泰勒么?
Do you remember that, uh, kid I was telling you about ‐‐ Tyler?
就是那个抢劫了酒类商店。。。
Oh, the one who robbed the liquor store...
顺便让店主心脏病发作,
...and then gave the store owner a heart attack,
然后地区检察官办公室那个小丑还因为这事埋怨你的那个?
and the clown from the DA's office blamed you for it?
不,完全不记得他。
No, I don't remember that.
反正,好消息是——
Anyway, good news ‐‐
那个店主已经康复出院了。
um, the store owner was released from the hospital.
她会没事的。
She's gonna be fine.
那太好了。泰勒也肯定松了口气。
Amazing. I bet Tyler's relieved.
对,但是他自己还没脱困呢。
Yeah, but he's not out of the woods yet.
我整晚都在研究可以让州政♥府♥
I have been up all night trying to research ways
对他从轻处罚的条款。
that the state can show him leniency.
只要能说服那个“小丑”
I've just got to convince that clown
以未成年人来起诉他。
to charge him as a minor.
泰勒有你帮他
Well, Tyler's lucky he has you
真的太好福气了。
looking out for him.
我也是,好福气。
Aww. I knew I was.
你看,不久之前,
I mean, not that long ago,
我还在街头流浪,和他一样绝望无助,
I was on the streets, as desperate as he was,
然后我做了这辈子最聪明的决定——
and then I did the smartest thing
把你的车给偷了。
I think I've ever done ‐‐steal your car.
好吧,我持保留意见。
Okay. Agree to disagree.
不开玩笑,效果拔群啊。
No, seriously. Crime totally pays.
泰勒有你帮忙真的好福气。
And Tyler's lucky to have you.
你真可爱!
You're cute!
这真不错。
This is nice.
我们一起过夜了。
Actually spending the night together.
上班前做点情侣们做的事。
Doing couple things in the morning before work.
是啊,谁知道我们亲热前还得
Yeah, who knew we had to share custody schedules
先商量下看孩子的时间表?
before we hooked up?
不过,我得先走了。
I actually should get going, though.
有个——有个事要办。
I gotta ‐‐ I gotta do a thing.
听上去有点麻烦啊。
That sounds ominous.
不,没事。
No, it's fine.
就是去和柯蒂斯·琼斯聊聊,
I just have to have a talk with Curtis Jones.
关于泰勒的事。
About Tyler.
等等,他还在从泰勒家讹钱?
Wait. Is he still leaning on Tyler's family for money?
没错,我得去说服他
Yeah, and I‐I need to convince Curtis
放他们一马。
to cut his losses and let it go.
好,那行,我和你一起去。
Okay, well, I'm coming with you.
不行。
No.
-怎么不行—— -奈拉,不行。
-Yes, I'm ‐‐ -Nyla, no.
你不能出现。
No, you can't be there.
听着,如果有个警♥察♥总是在我身边
Look, if ‐‐ if word gets out
这话要是传出去了,
that a cop is hovering on my shoulder,
就没人信任我了。
they'll stop trusting me.
那我得给你泼个冷水了,
Well, I hate to break it to you,
你确实和一个警♥察♥在约会,当然会经常在你身边。
but you're dating a cop, so that's gonna get around.
我知道啊,所以才必须更注意保持
I know, which means I have to work extra hard
一个人干活。
to stay independent.
听我说,如果这个社区对我失去信任,
Look, if I lose the trust with the community,
那就回不去了。
I'll never get it back.
我懂,可是我不喜欢这样。
I hear you, but I don't like it.
而且,柯蒂斯还是个危险人物,
And Curtis is a dangerous guy,
万一你有个三长两短,
and if anything were to happen to you,
我会难过的,至少难过两天吧。
I'd be sad for, like, at least a couple days.
这笑话不错。
Funny. Funny.
但是我能照顾好自己。
But I can handle myself.
行吗?
Alright?
完事了打你电♥话♥。
I'll call you after.
我也希望可以对这事情正式立案调查。
I wish we could open an official investigation on this.
没关系,长官。我理解。
No, sir, I get it.
想要把杰森和栽赃毒品这事联♥系♥起来
There's not even circumstantial evidence
我们连间接证据都没有。
connecting Jason to planting those drugs.
再次感谢你。批准我的。。。
Thank you, again, for authorizing my...
“假期”。
"vacation."
没事。
Of course.
想要多久都没问题。
Take as much time as you need.
那你有计划了吗?
So, what's your plan?
找到资金来源。
Find the money.
那些毒品至少得有上万美元,
I mean, those drugs cost upwards of 10 grand,
但是根据我的调查员提供的信息来看,杰森已经破产了。
but according to my skip tracer, Jason's broke.
他得赔偿贪污的钱
He had to pay restitution for his embezzlement conviction,
而且他从出狱以来,
and he's been working a minimum‐wage job
干的都是拿最低工资的活。
ever since his release.
所以很有可能,他在搞什么违法的勾当
So chances are, he's mixed up in something illegal
才能弄到钱,毒品或者兼而有之。
that gives him access to money or drugs or both.
我会盯紧他直到找出真♥相♥。
And I'm gonna follow him till I find out exactly what it is.
一抓到他什么把柄就马上告诉我,
Call me as soon as you have something actionable,
哪怕只是违反一点假释条例也行。
even if it's a simple parole violation.
只要他关进来了,让他开口就容易了。
Once he's in custody, he's more likely to crack.
我得走了。
I gotta go.
有谋杀案。
Caught a homicide.
-有需要就说一声。 -谢谢。
-Let me know if you need anything. -Thank you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表