那得向你敬礼了。
Well, I'd salute you,
不过我现在手举不起来。
but I can't get my arm over my shoulder.
听说你在自恋人格障碍精神病态方面
I'm told you're an expert
是个专家。
in narcissist psychopaths.
正是在下。
Guilty as charged.
和字面上的一样。
Literally.
我们想要你帮忙用他的思路考虑
We need your help to get inside his head,
下一步会干些什么。
figure out what he's gonna do next.
我很乐意帮忙。
And I would love to do that.
不过我得先知道对我有啥好处。
I just need to figure out what I get out of it.
奥斯卡。
Oscar.
我已经写了能让你转监狱的信了。
I wrote a letter to get you transferred out of here.
那只是昨天的要求。
And that's what I got yesterday.
我们先来讨论下今天的要求。
Let's discuss what I get today.
今天,我会去监狱长的办公室里,
Today, I go to the Warden's office
-然后把昨天写的信给撕了。 -你唬我。
-and rip up yesterday's letter. -You're bluffing.
我们走。
Let's go.
好吧,我帮你想。
Okay, fine. I'll help you.
现在具体是什么情况?
Um, alright, where do we stand?
杰森在被关进去之前,
Jason and I were married for a year
和我结婚一年了。
before he went to prison.
在这段时间里,他经常心理虐待
During that time, he was psychologically abusive,
导致我崩溃
he tore me down constantly
我向他提出离婚他就恐吓我。
and terrorized me when I asked for a divorce.
两周前,他出狱了
Two weeks ago, he got out of jail
就计划着毁了我的生活。
and set out to ruin my life.
-他把毒品栽赃在她的车里,让她被抓。 -好的。
-He planted drugs in her car and got her arrested. -Okay.
所以他智商很高,
So,he's highly intelligent,
擅于操纵别人的想法
he's very good at getting inside people's heads
挑拨人和人之间的关系。
and pitting people against one another.
他还很缺乏安全感
He's also deeply insecure.
所以才会总是打♥压♥你,
That's why he's constantly pounding you down,
让你显得渺小。
making you small.
这是他让自己显得很强大的唯一途径。
It's the only way he can make himself big.
那我们要如何利用这点来对付他?
How do we use that against him?
打击他的最佳方法就是
Well, best way to throw him off of his game
贬低他。
is...demean him.
让他觉得自己很蠢。
Make him feel stupid.
轻视他。
Belittle him.
当然,他肯定会反击报复,可能很猛烈。
Of course, he's gonna retaliate, like, ten‐fold.
他到底是怎么弄到那些毒品的?
How did he get his hands on those drugs in the first place?
可能是通过监狱里的路子。
Probably a contact in prison.
可能是他在里面交保护费的那人。
Whoever it was he was paying for protection on the inside.
可那些毒品肯定不会是免费给他的。
But he wouldn't have gotten the drugs for free.
那弄到钱也不是很难,
Well, it's not hard to get money,
你要是愿意搞点诈骗什么的。
I mean, if you're willing to con someone.
事实上,外面有一整个地下网络
In fact, there's an entire network
可以给这些出狱后
of nightingales out there
一无所有的可怜人
that are just waiting to help rehabilitate
提供帮助。
some poor, misunderstood man.
经验之谈?
Speaking from experience?
我的监狱小卖♥♥部户头里涨点钱,
I get a little money in my commissary account.
他们能有个好盼头。
They get a romantic fantasy.
大家都开心,不是吗。
I mean... everybody wins.
所以,你们那位朋友,他是放长线钓大鱼。
Now, your boy, though, he's playing the long game.
他可能盯上了好几个不同的女人,
He's probably targeted a dozen or so women
就等着钓到大鱼。
just to find the right one.
监狱长那里应该会有杰森收到的所有信的副本。
The warden will have copies of all of Jason's mail.
我们可以从那里下手。
We can start there.
没错。
Yeah.
好,谢了。
Alright. Thank you.
谢谢。 你让我们来的?
Thanks. You called us?
没错,一个慢跑的在桥墩下
Yeah, a jogger found a female DB
发现了这具女性尸体。
under the overpass.
头部受到重击致死。
Blunt force trauma to the head. Dump job.
看起来死了24小时以上了。
Looks like she's been here about 24 hours.
身上找到了身份证明。瑞贝卡·普莱斯,18岁。
Found an ID on her. Rebecca Price, 18 years old.
听上去你已经都搞定了啊。
Sounds like you got it handled.
还要我这个警司来干嘛?
What do you need a sergeant for?
我不是找你,是找露西来。
I don't. I need Lucy.
你认识她么?
Do you know her?
不认识,为什么这么问?
No. Uh, why?
那你室友肯定认识她。
Your roommate does.
好,你准备怎么说?
Alright, how do you want to handle this?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我——我从来没给亲近的人
I've ‐‐ I've never delivered a death notification
通知过死讯。
to someone I care about.
作为警♥察♥我知道应该怎么做,
I know what to do as a cop,
作为室友我也知道该怎么做,
and I know how to do it as a roommate,
但是,这两者完全不同处理方法。
but, you know, those are different approaches.
用朋友的身份去说。
Just be a friend.
如果需要一张警♥察♥脸,让我来就行了。
And if you need a cop, tag me in.
谢谢。
Thank you. Mm‐hmm.
请进。
Come in.
你忘拿东西了?
Forget something?
不是。
No.
今天早上发现一具尸体。
They found a body this morning.
是你朋友,贝卡
It was your friend. Becca.
什么?
What?
不可能。
No.
我很遗憾。
I'm sorry.
不,不,不可能。
No, no, no.
不可能是她。
No, i‐it can't be her.
肯定不是贝卡。我打她电♥话♥。
It wasn't Becca. I'll call her.
很遗憾。已经确定是她了。
I'm sorry. It definitely was her.
她手♥机♥上有一张你们两个一起的合照。
There was a photo of the two of you on her phone.
你看,这封是我写的。
Oh, look. Here's one of mine.
绝望地请求回应我的律师。
A desperate plea to respond to my lawyer.
“美好的时光”
Fun memento.
这封是杰森写给一个叫伊芙琳·里德的。
Here's one from Jason to an Evelyn Reed.
“我们当初遇见之时,我已经支离破碎。你治愈了我”
"When we met, I was so broken.You healed me."
他还在用这些当初对我用过的招式。
Oh, he's still using the same material he used on me.
真不敢相信,我那时候这么蠢。
I can't believe I was this stupid.
不,你不是蠢。你只是。。。太相信别人。
No, you weren't stupid. You were just...trusting.
这封是伊芙琳给杰森的回信。
Here's one from Evelyn back to Jason.
“亲爱的杰森,你最后的那封信”
"Dear Jason, I must have read your last letter
“我读了无数次。”
a thousand times.
“虽然铁窗分隔了我们两人的肉体,”
Though steel bars may separate our bodies,
“但是却分不开我们的心。”
they can't separate our souls."
要吐了。
Barf.
但是这看起来很像是个
But that does sound like someone
愿意为他做任何事的人说的话。
who would do anything for him.
她地址在哪里?
What's her address?
贝卡有没有说过她怕什么人?
Did Becca ever mention someone she was scared of?
没有。
No.
但是我们也好久没说过话了。
But we haven't talked in a while.
至少三个月。
Almost three months.
自从上学并且搬来这里住以后,
With school and moving in here,
联♥系♥就断了。
I just lost track.
那知不知道她在哪里住呢?
Okay, any idea where she was crashing?
她基本上就是住在街上。
She mostly lived on the street.
有个收♥容♥所♥时不时会有房♥间空出来。
There was a shelter that sometimes had room.
还有几个有家的孩子,
And a couple of kids who had families
有时候会让你睡在
who'd let you sleep on the floor
他们家地板上。
every once in a while.
还有如果你真的够绝望无助,
And if you were desperate enough,
也可以去刷一刷。
there was always swiping.
那是什么?
What's that?
你上交友软件然后不停的刷
You go on ClipTalk and just swipe
直到给你匹配上炮♥友♥。
until you find someone to hook up with.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表