Code 3!
Code 3!
Armando!
Armando!
别动
Freeze!
阿曼多,给我看看你的手!
Armando, show me your hands!
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
-你们找到我. - 7-Adam-100.
- You got me. - 7-Adam-100.
B到A,你的20岁是多少?
B to A, what's your 20?
格雷中士,你在哪里?
Sergeant Grey, where are you?
您的 t...
What's your t...
我不害怕。
I ain't scared.
是的,你是。
Yeah, you are.
我敢打赌,你甚至感到害怕,
I bet you were even scared
当你扣动扳机杀死我的人时。
when you pulled that trigger and killed my officer.
一个如此充满生机的年轻人。
A young man so full of life.
想到他躺在黑暗抽屉里冰冷的桌子上,
It hurts my soul to think of him
我的灵魂很痛。
lying on a cold table in a dark drawer.
你是来复仇的?
You're here to get revenge?
复仇
Revenge...
这是一个幻想。
it's a fantasy.
我的肩膀上有一个魔鬼告诉我他是圣洁的,
I got a devil on my shoulder telling me he's holy,
听着会很容易。
and it would be so easy to listen.
所以很容易屈服并扣动这个扳机...
So easy to give in and pull this trigger...
就像你扣动扳机一样。
just like you pulled that trigger.
但是我没有
But I won't.
你因谋杀杰克逊·韦斯特而被捕。
You're under arrest for the murder of Jackson West.
如果世界上有任何正义,
If there's any justice in the world,
你会意识到你造成的
you'll realize the grief you caused
悲伤和你抛弃的生活。
and the life you threw away.
控制中心,7-Adam-100. 我无法扶起我的搭档。
Control, 7-Adam-100. I can't raise my partner.
我们有一名警员倒下了下来。我需要帮助和救护车。
We may have an officer down. I need help and an ambulance.
编码3
Code 3.
谢天谢地。呸。
Thank God. Ugh.
控制中心,取消求救电♥话♥。
Control, cancel that distress call.
7-Adam-100 是编码 4.
7-Adam-100 is Code 4.
嘿。你还好吗?
Hey. Are you okay?
你到底在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
协商您的释放。
Negotiating for your release.
嘿。我们有一个计划。
Hey. We have a plan.
争取时间,直到蒂姆和哈珀能
Buying time until Tim and Harper
把我们带离这里。
can get us out of here.
嘿!嘿!退后!退后!
Hey! Hey! Back it up! Back it up!
她不再是你的了!不,她是我的!
She's not yours anymore! No, she's mine!
好?除非我说你可以,否则你不会碰她。
Okay? And you don't touch her unless I say you can.
你理解我吗?
Do you understand me?
他明白了。
He's got it.
我们都很好。
We're all good.
对吧,宝贝?
Right, baby?
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm good.
我得到了坏消息。
I got bad news.
根据蓝图,
According to the blueprints,
这个地方是一个堡垒...冗余安全系统,
this place is a fortress... redundant security systems,
压敏报♥警♥。
pressure-sensitive alarms.
但也有好消息,对吧?
But there's good news, too, right?
是的。应该有一条隐蔽的路。
Yes. There should be a covert way in.
这是一条通道
It's an access tunnel
通往酒窖的。
that leads to the wine cellar.
- 向左平移。- 好的。
- Pan left. - Okay.
就在房♥子的底部。
Right at the base of the house.
而且,在那里。现在放大。
And, there. Now zoom in.
它...该死!
And it... Damn it!
什么?好吧,他们意识到这是一个弱点。
What? Well, they realized it was a weakness.
他们在上面放了一扇门。这在计划中没有。
They put a gate on it. That was not in the plans.
也许我们可以打破锁,或者,呃,碰到它,或者......
Maybe we can break the lock, or, uh, bump it, or...
不。不,我们会暴露太久。
No. No, we'd be exposed too long.
巡逻队会发现我们。
A roving patrol would spot us.
此外,无法保证
Plus, there's no guarantee
在内部有没有其他新的安全措施不
that other, new security measures aren't inside.
我们必须去B计划。
We have to go to Plan B.
我不喜欢B计划。
I don't like Plan B.
有太多的未知数。
There are too many unknowns.
你宁愿进行正面攻击吗
Would you rather stage a frontal assault
在高处?
on an elevated position?
不
No!
你找到她了吗?不。
Did you get her? No.
我们将进行B计划。我不喜欢B计划。
We're going to Plan B. I don't like Plan B.
加入俱乐部。这就是我们得到的。
Join the club. It's what we got.
准备好了吗?呃,只是...
Are you ready? Uh, just...
只是让我设置好,好吗?
just let me get set up, okay?
当你在位置上时呼叫我。
Call me when you're in position.
马克斯,进来吧。去找马克斯。
Max, come in. Go for Max.
我们要进行B计划。噢噢。真的?
We're going to Plan B. Ooh. Really?
是的,我们别无选择。
Yeah, we don't have a choice.
接应位于新的提取点。
The pickup's at a new extraction point.
收到。我们将在60分钟后到达那里。
Copy that. We'll be there in 60.
但是,如果您没有按时到达,我们就不会等待。
But if you're not there on time, we're not waiting.
好了,我们得去设置好了。
All right, we got to go get set up.
好吧,我会留在这里,继续关注,
All right, I'll stay here, keep eyes-on,
让您知道他们什么时候在移♥动♥。
let you know when they're on the move.
然后我会在你们后面,在撤出点与你会合。
Then I'll fall in behind, meet you at the exfil.
等等
Wait.
我们必须提醒卫斯理。
We got to alert Wesley.
这意味着有问题。
That means there's a problem.
我们必须去执行B计划。什么是B计划?
We have to go to Plan B. What's Plan B?
意味着他们无法进入去救我们。
Means they can't get in to rescue us.
我们必须让拉菲耶拉把我们带离这里。
We have to get La Fiera to get us out of here.
如何?在我有孩子之前,她不让我离开。
How? She's not letting me leave until I have the baby.
嘿!去找医生吧!
Hey! Go get a doctor!
嘿,走吧!她感到非常头晕目眩。
Hey, go! She's feeling really lightheaded.
她在怀孕期间有血压问题。
She's had blood pressure issues during the pregnancy.
呃,把她放在床上。去!快点儿!
Uh, lay her on the bed. Go! Hurry up!
Okay. It's okay.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
皮托辛。足以开始收缩。
Pitocin. Enough to start contractions.
不 不。现在还为时过早。
No, no. It's too early.
我们将失去孩子。安吉拉,安吉拉。
We will lose the baby. Angela, Angela.
我们需要让他们带我们去医院,好吗?
We need to get them to take us to the hospital, okay?
哈珀将在那里用一种药物
Harper will be there with a drug
来治疗这些反应。
to counteract the effects.
我知道你很害怕。听着,我也害怕。
I know you're scared. Listen, I'm scared, too.
但这是唯一的出路。
But this is the only way outta here.
相信我,好吗?
Trust me, okay?
来吧,我们走吧!让我们快点!
Come on, let's go! Let's hurry up!
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事的。你会没事的。
It's fine. You'll be all right.
我们走吧!你做了什么?
Let's go! What did you do?
没事。嘿!
Nothing. Hey!
等等!你在干什么?!
Wait! What are you doing?!
你在干什么?!
What are you doing?!
不
No!
不!不!
No! No!
不!
No!
- 我们遇到了一个问题。- 什么问题?
- We got a problem. - What is it?
他们把卫斯理带到某个地方去杀他。
They're taking Wesley somewhere to kill him.
我要跟着他们。没时间了。
I'm going after them. There's no time.
直升机将在30分钟内到达这里。
The chopper will be here in 30 minutes.
他再也不会回来了。
He'll never make it back.
约翰,你不能。我们有。。。我必须这样做。
John, you can't. We have... I have to.
我再也无法直视安吉拉的眼睛了。
I'd never be able to look Angela in the eyes again
如果不这样做
if I didn't.
约翰,听我说...
John, listen to me...
我们现在无能为力。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表