好啦。
Alright.
苏门答腊日出,
Sumatra Sunrise,
哈里萨蜂蜜,
Harissa Honey,
姜黄拿铁。
Turmeric Latte.
我都喜欢。
I like them all.
它们很舒缓。
They're very soothing.
喜欢这些颜色 你会选择去精神病院。
Like the colors you'd choose for a psych ward.
你想去布朗家吗?
Do you want to go back to the browns then?
我真的不知道。你想怎么画就怎么画。
I really don't. Just paint it whatever you want.
你的公♥寓♥。
It's yourapartment.
对,但这是你的房♥间。
Yeah, but this is your room.
你知道,你应该选择。 它是...
You know, you should choose. It's...
不过不是我的。它是...
It's not mine, though. It's...
是啊。 你觉得呢?
Yeah. What do you think?
我想应该雇个装♥修♥工。
I think you should hire a decorator.
我想我们真的需要去局了。
And I think we really need to get to the station.
接下来的48小时会疯掉的。
The next 48 hours are going to be crazy.
很高兴再次见到你,塔玛拉。
Nice to see you again, Tamara.
拜拜。
Bye.
嘿,你觉得,呃,我们太傻了...
Hey, do you think, um, we're being silly...
你知道吗,花了这么长时间选择一种颜色。一点也不。
You know, taking this long to pick a color. Not at all.
虽然我会说“我们” 是用错代词了。
Though I'd argue "we" is the wrong pronoun to use.
塔玛拉选择了一种颜色两周前。
Tamara settled on a color two weeks ago.
还有上周。还有星期六。
And last week. And Saturday.
你都否决了。
You vetoed them all.
我没有。
I did not.
我只是...我只是真的想确定一下
I just... I just really want to make sure
她是真的在想这个颜色可以吗。
that she's thinking this through.
你知道,这里现在是她的家了。这是她的安全空间。
You know, this is her home now. It's her safe space.
它需要完美。
It needs to be perfect.
嘿。 别忘了你的包。
Hey. Don't forget your bag.
是啊。这里面到底是什么?
Yeah. What the heck is in here?
书。
Books.
蒂姆给了我一份长长的读书名单
Tim gave me a long list of books to read
帮助我成为训练官。
to help me become a training officer.
按他的说法,我必须提高我的侦察IQ
According to him, I have to up my Investigative IQ
这样我才能一年内做训练教官T.O. 。
if I'm gonna make训练教官 T.O. in a year.
你觉得奇怪吗 蒂姆不再是T.O.了?
Is it weird for you that Tim
is officially no longer a T.O.?
不,我是说,我在继续我的事业。
No. I mean, I'm moving on with my career.
今天他也是。
And today so is he.
从技术上来说,你暗恋它
Plus you secretly love it that technically
他是个菜鸟中士。
he's a rookie sergeant.
他是吗? 我没想到。
Is he? I hadn't thought of that.
所以,谣言是我今天带个菜鸟。
So, rumor is I am getting a new rookie today.
是啊,我们得谈谈他。
Yeah, we need to talk about him.
好啦。听起来不太好。
Okay. That doesn't sound good.
你想见我,先生?是啊。
You wanted to see me, sir? Yeah.
恐怕我收到了投诉了
I'm afraid I got a complaint
关于你的制♥服♥。
about your uniform.
是啊。部门-发出中士的徽章...
Yeah. That Department-issued sergeant's badge...
那不行。
That won't do.
那就是80%的锡。
That is 80% tin.
但这是纯银的和真金。
But this is solid silver and real gold.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你看,这是你应得的。
See, you earned it.
我不会让你失望的。
I won't let you down.
你当然会的。这是一个艰难的过渡。
Sure you will. This is a hard transition.
一般失败和成功一样多
You will fail as much as you succeed.
你正在启动你的考察
And you are starting your watch
在今年最疯狂的周末。
on the craziest weekendof the year.
我能搞定。我以前当过主管。
I can handle it. I've been a supervisor before.
不同的动物。
Different animal.
T.O.S.是训练中士。
T.O.s are drill sergeants.
主管...教练。
Supervisors... coaches.
橘子片,明白了。
Orange slices, got it.
那些条纹是尼龙搭扣,中士。
Those stripes are Velcro, Sergeant.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你今天要点名。
You'll do Roll Call today.
是的,先生。我去跟上进度。
Yes, sir. I'll go get up to speed.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
祝你好运.
Good luck.
我的坏消息是什么?
W-what was my bad news?
你的新菜鸟
Your new rookie
就是亚伦·索森。
is Aaron Thorsen.
真可怜.
Poor thing.
如果我的名字和
If I had the same name
一个小报杀人犯相同,
as a tabloid murderer,
我一定会马上改掉它。
I would definitely change it immediately.
尤其是如果我已经加入洛杉矶警局。
Especially if I was joining the LAPD.
是啊。
Yeah.
但他是那个亚伦·索森。
But he's the Aaron Thorsen.
他被无罪释放了。
And he was exonerated.
好啦。所以LAPD只是现在可以让任何人进来?
Okay. So the LAPD is just letting anybody in now?
不,索森警官不得不起诉
No. Officer Thorsen had to sue
才能进入警♥察♥学院。
to get into the Academy.
但是他在那里获得了稳定的分数。
But he earned solid scores once there.
而现在他是你的新菜鸟。
And now he is your new rookie.
所以,问题是:你要谴责他吗
So, the question is: Are you going to condemn him
在你见到他之前,
before you meet him,
或者给他五分钟来证明他值得在这里?
or give him five minutes to prove he deserves to be here?
如果他不能黑它,我会砍辞退他。
If he can't hack it, I will cut him.
不管有没有诉讼。
Lawsuit or no.
天哪. 你知道那家伙是谁吗?
My God. Do you know who that guy is?
嗯...
Um...
那是新来的菜鸟。
That's the new rookie.
我们应该自我介绍一下。
We should introduce ourselves.
没有。
No.
你真的认不出他?
Do you honestly not recognize him?
他不是新来的菜鸟吗?
Is he not the new rookie?
那是亚伦·索森。
That's Aaron Thorsen.
哇...富家子弟。
Wha... Rich kid.
在TikTok很著名, 在他被捕之前
TikTok famous before he got arrested
因为谋杀他在巴黎的室友
for murdering his roommate in Paris
当他在国外学习的时候。
while he was studying abroad.
对。对。上帝啊。审判一直持续下去。
Right. Right. God. That trial went on forever.
三足式。案子一团糟。
Trialsplural. The case was a mess.
两名调查人员之间的动态
The dynamics between two of the investigators
确实推动了很多问题。
really drove a lot of the issues.
你怎么知道这些的?
How do you know all that?
我自学法语这样我就可以跟踪报道了。
I taught myself French so I could follow the coverage.
你当然做了。
Of course you did.
索森警官。是的,夫人。
Officer Thorsen. Yes, ma'am.
我是尼拉·哈珀警探,
I am Detective Nyla Harper,
你的训练官。
your training officer.
很高兴见到你,女士。我会拖延
Nice to meet you, ma'am. I would hold off
在那种情绪上。
on that sentiment.
我要让这
I'm gonna make this
对你来说很难受。
very hard on you.
你今天有相当于五分钟的时间
You are getting the equivalent of five minutes today
向我证明,为什么你的恶名
to prove to me why your infamy
不会让你成为这个部门的负担,
doesn't make you a liability to this Department,
也不会对我的安全构成威胁。是的,女士。
and a threat to my safety. Yes, ma'am.
我会把你的过去放在首位和中心,
I will put your past front and center
因为这是公众做的事情。,
because that is what the public will do
当我们在街上巡逻的时候。
when we are out on the street.
所以你最好收拾好,五分钟。
So you better be squared away, five minutes.
或者你的轮班 午饭前就会结束。
Or your shift will be over by lunch.
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
MnH-MnH-MnH。
Mnh-mnh-mnh.
菜鸟坐在前排。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表