the Curtis situation by myself,
可是你,就是听不进去。
but you ‐‐ you didn't listen.
-我—— -对,你只是不放心才来的对吧。
-I ‐‐ -Yeah, you were only there in case something happened.
我懂。但这不是重点。
I get it. Sure. But that's not the point.
我表达了我的意愿,可你就是无视了,
I expressed my desire, and you ignored it,
这点让我很生气。
and that pisses me off.
我觉得,如果我告诉你这事我能搞定,
I mean, if you don't trust me when I tell you
但是你还是不相信我,
that I got something handled,
那我们就得好好的讨论一下了,
then that's something that we gotta work out,
因为如果我们之间没有信任感的话——
because if we can't trust each other ‐‐
我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
我,我,我看不出来你是不是在开玩笑。
I‐I‐I can't tell if you're joking.
没有开玩笑。
I'm not.
我也刚知道。
I just found out.
哈珀。我们得走了。
Harper. Uh, we need to go.
我妈发了条求救的短♥信♥,
My mom just sent a 911 text,
打她电♥话♥也没人接。
and she's not answering her phone.
-好吧。 -你好吗?
-Alright. -What's up?
我下班了给你打电♥话♥。
I'll call you after my shift.
贝卡经常提到你。
Becca talked about you all the time.
真的吗?
Really?
她总是在挂念你怎么样了。
She was always wondering what you were up to.
她很为你骄傲。
She was so proud.
说实话,听多了都有点烦了。
It was kind of annoying, actually.
我会说“你怎么对塔玛拉这么痴迷?醒醒吧。”
I was like, "Damn, why you so obsessed with Tamara? Stop."
但说真的。
But for real.
我们都为你感到骄傲。
We're all proud.
我应该多和她联♥系♥的。
I should've stayed in better touch.
抱歉。
I‐I'm sorry.
-小心警♥察♥。 -没关系的。
-Look out. -No. It's okay.
他们是自己人。
They're cool.
嘿。
Hey.
你怎么样了?
How are you holding up?
回到这里,感触好多。
It's just a lot. Being back here.
你们发现什么线索了吗?
Did you find out anything?
洛佩兹询问了所有和贝卡有过
Yes. Uh, Lopez interviewed all of the men
关系的男人。
that Becca was swiping with.
他们都有充分的不在场证明。
They all have solid alibis.
不过我们还发现贝卡死之前,
We did find out that Becca stole a watch
从其中一个男人那儿偷了一块表,
from one of them right before she died,
所以如果我们能从这上面入手,
so if we can trace her back there,
也许就能查出到底发生了什么事。
we might be able to find out what happened to her.
你知道贝卡会怎么
Do you have any idea
处理这块表吗?
what Becca would have done with a stolen watch?
塔玛拉,说吧没关系的。
Tamara, hey. Uh, it's okay.
我们不会纠结具体细节。
There's no judgment here.
我们以前一直会去一家当铺。
there's a pawn shop we used to go to.
哈维家
Harvey's.
离这里两个街区。
It's just two blocks.
好的,我们会去查查看。
Okay. Yeah. We'll check it out.
你在这里没关系吧?
Are you okay here?
嗯,我很好。
Yeah. Yeah. I'm good.
好的。
Okay.
那没事了。
Alright.
克拉丽斯,你还听到羔羊的叫声吗?
Do you still hear the lambs, Clarice?
帮帮忙,奥斯卡,你又不是汉尼拔·克莱特。
Oh, Oscar, you're no Hannibal Lecter.
我觉得你更像《监狱宝贝蛋》
You're more "Ernest Goes to Jail."
但是你还是需要我帮忙的,说吧。
Well, you still need my help, so hit me.
杰森之前在洗钱。我们让他歇业了。
Jason was laundering money. We shut it down.
逮捕令也有了,现在只需要找到他。
The arrest warrant's ready to go. We just need to find him.
好吧,让我好好想想看。
Well, okay. Well, let me think about that.
如果我是杰森。
I'm Jason. Right?
已经走投无路了。
My back is against the wall.
让我洗钱的那些人也很生气,对吧?
The people that I launder money for are pissed, right?
很可能想要我的命。
Probably want me dead.
警♥察♥也在找我。
And the police are moving in.
那么。。。我会怎么办?
So...what do I do?
说实话,很简单啊。
Honestly? It's really simple.
我去自首就行了。
I just turn myself in.
供出我的雇主然后谈个不错的认罪协议。
Flip on my employers and cut a sweet deal.
约翰?
John?
你告诉这货我要参与一份,
Well, you tell Ye that I want in,
所以让他给我回电♥话♥。
so he should call me back.
嘿。
Hey.
我一直打你电♥话♥,出什么事了?
I tried calling you. What's wrong?
哦,没事。
Oh, nothing.
就是想让你见一个人。
I just have somebody I would love for you to meet.
艾伦,我是莫里斯·麦凯
Aaron. I'm Morris Mackey.
我是这里的真人秀制♥作♥人。
I'm the reality TV producer here.
很高兴终于见到你了。
It's nice to finally meet you.
你是?
You are?
烦着呢。
Annoyed.
好吧,我就长话短说了。
Right. Uh, I'll make this quick.
我想改变你的形象。
I want to change your image.
你当过坏人,也当过受害者,
You've been the villain before, you've been the victim,
但是你从没当过英雄。
but you've never been the hero.
让我把你打造成你自己故事里的英雄吧。
Let me make you the hero of your own story.
-就这事。 -考虑一下吧,宝贝。
-That's it. -Think about it, baby.
所以在场的各方都同意了协议中的条款——
So, all parties here are in agreement on the terms of the deal ‐‐
你,杰森·惠勒,承认自己居住的地址
you, Jason Wyler, admit to residing in an address
并没有向假释官报告。
not registered with your parole officer.
承认自己参与了为南方阵线这个犯罪组织
You admit to the crime of laundering money
洗钱的行为。
for the Southern Front criminal organization.
还承认向贝莉·努内
And you admit to the crime of planting cocaine
拥有的车辆内藏♥毒♥的行为。
in a vehicle owned by Bailey Nune.
他都认了。
He does.
我对自己的所作所为感到后悔。
And I regret all of it.
太假了。
Oh, come on.
我们给你的条件是18个月的刑期,
In exchange for your cooperation
你自愿参与一项针对
with an investigation into Southern Front,
南方阵线这个组织的犯罪的行动
we are prepared to offer you a reduced sentence of 18 months.
才18个月?
18 months?
他差点就把我的生活都毁了,就关这么点时间?
He nearly ruined my life, and that's all he gets?
我知道,确实太少了。
I know. It sucks.
但是能削弱像南方阵线
But putting a dent in an organization
这样危险的犯罪组织对地检办公室来说。。。。
as evil as the Southern Front is just far too...
诱惑力实在太大了。
compelling for the DA's office.
这样根本阻止不了他。
This isn't gonna stop.
只要他一出狱,就又会来找我的。
The second he gets out, he'll find me again.
到那时候,我们会严阵以待。
And we'll be ready for him.
我要和你说清楚,惠勒先生,
I'm gonna be very clear, Mr. Wyler,
以免有什么误会。
so there's no confusion.
你要是敢在行动期间搞任何的花样,
If you try to pull anything during the operation,
这份协议,以及任何会有助于你减少
this deal and any sentiment of leniency
刑期的措施一概取消。
we may be feeling toward you is off the table.
你听清楚了吗?
Do you understand?
听清楚了,长官。
I understand, sir.
我向你保证,
And I promise you,
不会搞任何小动作。
you won't see any tricks from me.
奈拉怀孕了?
Nyla's pregnant?
是啊。
Yeah.
恭喜啊。
Congratulations.
你两效率挺高的啊。
You guys didn't waste any time.
哦。
Oh.
难道是意外。
It wasn't planned.
是的。
Not at all. Mm.
但——但这是好事。
But ‐‐ But i‐it's great.
你这话有点假。
You don't sound very convincing.
只是——她是在我们吵架的时候告诉我的。
It's just ‐‐ she told me in the middle of a fight.
哦,懂,争论炸♥弹♥。
Oh. Yeah, an argument bomb.
安吉拉一直这么干。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表