Angela's dropped a few of those on me.
所以,当时你什么反应?
So, how did you respond?
没反应。
I didn't.
她告诉你怀孕了,你没反应?
She told you she was pregnant, and you didn't say anything?
完全没有?
At all?
好吧,我,我现在应该怎么办?
Okay, so, w‐w‐what should I do?
现在是该好好表现的时候了。
It's big gesture time.
这次你得刷爆信♥用♥卡♥了。
You're gonna have to max your credit card out on this one.
兄弟。
Man.
你们好啊,警官们。买♥♥东西吗?
Oh, hello, Officers. Shopping around?
我猜猜。。。洛杉矶公羊队的球迷,对吗?
Let me guess. A Rams fan, am I right?
嘿,我这里有库珀·库普签名的——
Hey, I've got a signed copy of Cooper Kupp's ‐‐
我们在找一只被偷的居鲁士手表,
We're looking for a stolen Ceres watch,
大概一万美元左右。
worth about 10 grand.
所以你们就来我店里,指控我?
So, you come into my shop, accusing me?
指控你从无家可归的青少年手里买♥♥赃物?
Of purchasing stolen property from homeless teenagers?
你猜的很对。
We are accusing you of exactly that.
所以我才是坏人?
Oh. So I'm the bad guy?
这些孩子没人管他们死活。
These kids got nobody looking out for them.
所以有些没人在乎的东西
So what if something falls into their hands
落在他们手里又如何呢?
that whoever owned it won't miss?
他们也是讨生活而已。
They're just trying to survive.
我对这些孩子来说就是最后的保障啊。
I'm a lifeline to these kids.
那你保障了她吗?
Were you a lifeline to her?
天啊。
Oh, man.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
是的。那块表可能就是导致她死亡的原因。
Yes. And the watch could be the reason why.
她是昨天拿过来的。
It was brought in yesterday.
序列号♥能对上。贝卡来过这里。
The serial number matches. Becca was here.
不对。
No.
我是从迪克兰手里收的这块表。
I bought this off Declan.
这不就是塔玛拉的朋友嘛?
Isn't that Tamara's friend?
-你没事吧? -有事。
-Are you okay? -No.
我也很想她。
I miss her, too,
我很抱歉没多来看看。
and I'm so sorry I haven't been around.
她给我看了那块表。
She showed me the watch.
说准备在早上去把表给当了,
Said that she was gonna pawn it in the morning
然后就有钱回学校读书了。
and use the cash to go back to school.
就像你一样。
Be like you, she said.
你能相信吗?
Believe that?
她也准备抛弃我了。
She was gonna leave me, too.
所以,等她一睡着。
So, she went to sleep,
我想偷偷的把表拿走。
and I tried to sneak the watch out,
但是她突然醒了,还朝我发飙,
but she woke up and she totally freaked on me,
所以我——我就推了她一把——她撞到了头,
so I‐I pushed her and ‐‐ and she hit her head,
流了好多的血。
and there was so much blood.
那-那真的是意外,我发誓从没想过要——
It ‐‐ It was an accident. I swear that I didn't ‐‐
迪克兰,举起手来,快。
Declan, show us your hands right now.
转过去。
Turn around.
十指交叉放在脑后。
Interlace your fingers behind your head.
7-A-100呼叫。
7‐Adam‐100.
无需增员。嫌犯已经被拘捕。
Show us Code 4. Suspect in custody.
嘿,你怎么样?
Hey, are you okay?
很糟。
No.
我们得检查一下麦克风是否正常。
So, we have to check your mic levels.
你用正常音量说句话我听听。
Can you speak normally for me?
你看着一定难受死了吧。
This must be killing you.
音量正常。
Levels are fine.
你要是再敢和诺兰警官说话,我们的协议就取消了。
You talk to Officer Nolan again, I'll pull your deal.
明白了吗?
Understood?
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
我们再过一遍流程吧,惠勒先生?
Now, shall we go over the plan one last time, Mr. Wyler?
我让他们把钱取出来,
I get them to turn over the money,
确认是平时一直使用的账号♥,
confirm turnaround to the usual accounts,
然后就轮到你们上。
and you guys swoop in.
为了能听到所有的对话,
In addition to hearing every word,
我们在交易地点
we've set up a surveillance camera
安装了监控探头。
at the exchange point.
有任何状况,我们都会迅速到达现场。
Anything goes wrong, we'll be in there quick, fast, and in a hurry.
我一点都不担心,警司。
I have no doubt, Sergeant.
谢谢你。
Thank you for this.
你其实没必要也跟来的。
You know you don't have to be here for this.
我知道。谢谢你。
Yes, sir. Thank you.
但我要来。
But I do.
我方人员进入预定位置。
Friendly moving into position.
7-A-19,收到。
7‐Adam‐19, copy.
好了,你得集中精神在眼前的工作上。
Okay, you need to get your head in the game.
看看我,我才刚知道自己怀孕了。
Look at me. I just found out I am pregnant,
也不是一样集中精神准备开工。
and yet, I am focused and ready to go.
知道了,抱歉。
Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry.
你准备参加这个真人秀?
You gonna do the show?
我也不知道。
I don't know.
我只是觉得这么做会把之前所有努力都给白费了。
I‐I just feel like it would cheapen everything I went through.
那你纠结个什么呢?
Then why are you still struggling?
因为我觉得让我妈失望了。
Because I feel like I'm letting my mom down.
所以?
And?
如果这个真人秀拍的好,
Because if the show's done right,
那我就能改变我在别人心里的形象了。
then I can finally control the way people see me.
不方便说话,奥斯卡。
Not a good time, Oscar.
哦,好的,那我就说快点。三个字——不用谢。
Oh, well, then I'll be fast. Two words ‐‐ you're welcome.
我为什么要谢你?
What am I supposed to be thanking you for?
这个嘛,对你家杰森小子做了点调查以后,
Well, after doing a little digging on your boy Jason,
我发现了他的副业
I found out he has a side hustle
就是和南方阵线合作。
working with the Southern Front.
就是同一批人想要我的命。
The same group of fine young folks
就是同一批人想要我的命。
that want your pal Oscar dead.
诺兰警官,目标已出现。
Officer Nolan, the target has arrived.
长官,可能有情况。
Sir, we may have a problem.
奥斯卡,别废话了,你到底干了什么?
Oscar, cut to the chase. What did you do?
好吧,坏了我的兴致。
Oh, fine. Ruin my story.
听好了,
Okay, upshot is,
我想了个办法能同时解决你我的问题。
I think I found a solution to both of our problems.
就在分钟之前,
A few minutes ago, I had a little talk
我和南方阵线的联♥系♥人聊了聊。
with a Southern Front contact.
我告诉他们你家杰森小子
I told them your boy Jason
是警方的卧底。
was working with the cops to rat them out.
作为回报,他们撤销了对我的追杀令。
And in exchange, they lifted the hit on me,
掉头去搞他了。
put one out on him.
一石二鸟,不错吧。
Two birds, one shiv, huh?
所有单位注意,我方人员已经暴露身份。
All units, the friendly's been made.
行动。
Move in.
有多少钱?
How much we looking at?
差不多两百万。
About two mil.
和上次一样的账户?
Same accounts as last time?
怎么了?
What?
-有什么问题吗? -对。
-Is there a problem? -Yeah.
问题就是你。
Apparently, it's you.
警♥察♥!
Police!
立刻放下武器!
Drop your weapons! Now!
掩护我。
Cover me.
放下枪!
Put it down!
趴在地上,立刻!趴下!
On the ground! Right now! Get down!
趴下,立刻趴下!趴地上!
Get down, right now! On the ground!
趴地上!
Down!
来吧。
Let's go.
你确定你想这么玩?
You really don't wanna do this.
去他妈的。
Screw that.
如果要抓我回去,
If I'm going back,
我想多加一条“把你揍趴下”的指控。
I want to add "kicking your ass" to the list of charges.
谁把谁揍趴下呢?
You were saying?
嘿,我还想着能碰到你呢。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表