见到真人更加令人不可思议
It's even more uncanny in real life.
见了鬼了
What the hell?
哟
Yo.
你怎么长得跟我一样
Why you looking like me?
给他拷上
Cuff him.
快点 我们走
♪ Come on, now, let's go ♪
你做这份工作多久了
So, how long have you been on the job?
六个月
Two months.
我在加州大学河滨分校拿到犯罪学学位之后
I joined after getting my degree in criminology
就参加了工作
from UC Riverside.
目前为止 我还没机会
So far, I haven't really had a chance to use
学以致用呢
what I've learned.
这里很宁静哈
Quiet town?
想象一下真空 然后比那还要安静10%
Imagine the vacuum of space, and then make it 10% quieter.
知道吗 我查过你
You know, I looked you up.
你参与了几起非常了不得的案子
You've been involved in some really cool cases.
说了不得太夸张了
"Cool" is not the term I would use.
那你会怎么说
How would you describe them?
紧张
Intense.
简易食宿
我以为你要带我去警局呢
I thought you were taking me to the police station.
这里就是警局
Oh, this is the station --
办公室和拘留室在后面
offices and holding cells are in back.
这里是餐厅加警局呢
Oh, is it a diner/police station?
还是警局加餐厅
Or is it a police station/diner?
取决于你是来报案的
Depends on whether you're here to file a report
还是来买♥♥吃的
or get some pie.
嗨 加比 这就是他吗
Hey, Gabby. Is this him?
是的 约翰·诺兰
Yes, John Nolan.
我足玛蒂娜·桑切斯
I'm Martina Sanchez.
加比说你是个了不起的洛杉矶警♥察♥
Gabby says you're a big-deal LA cop.
她很希望你能教她一些东西
She's really hoping you'll teach her some things.
好了 玛蒂娜 -怎么了
Ay. Martina. What?
我们都知道你不好意思自己向他开口的
We both know you're too shy to ask him yourself.
我很乐意把我的所学传授给你
Well, I'm happy to impart any knowledge I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么事情吧
Anything going on?
冈萨勒斯太太又过来了
Mrs. Gonzales stopped by again.
她的仙人掌长得很奇怪
Her cactus is growing weird.
怎么个奇怪法
Weird, you say?
角度不对
Wrong angle.
我们马上去处理 -拜托了
We'll get right on that Please do.
好激动
Ooh, this is exciting.
这里电♥话♥一周也就响一两次
Phone only rings about twice a week here.
弗龙特拉警局
Frontera Police Department.
我们马上到
We'll be right there.
有麻烦了
Trouble?
酒吧斗殴
Bar fight.
不管大城市还是小地方
Well, big cities and small towns
总是有人不到九点就把自己给灌醉了
you can always count on someone to be drunk by 9:00 a.m.
你才上任一小时
Your first hour on the job,
就遇到了刺♥激♥的事
and you're already getting all the exciting stuff.
你肯定运气爆棚
You must be good luck.
或者倒霉到家
Or bad.
也许你们一出生就被失散了
Maybe you were separated at birth.
他比我大一岁 而且他出生在佛罗里达
He's a year older than me. And he was born in Florida.
再说了 他也没那么像我
Plus, ah, he really doesn't look that much like me.
不像才怪呢
Mm. The hell he doesn't.
不过可能不是最聪明的那个
Not the brightest bulb, though.
天哪
Oh. Oh, my God.
就像一个是蒂姆
It's -- It's Tim...
《Tim Nice but Dim》
《好人蒂姆天然呆》是英国哈里·恩菲尔德90年代的电视节目中家喻户晓的角色
一个是迪姆(有点呆)
and Dim.
行吧 赶紧问完了事
Okay. Come on. Let's get this over with.
不错
That's good.
哟 真是大开眼界啊
Yo, this is blowing my mind!
感觉我们就像是在游乐园照哈哈镜
It's like we're looking in a fun-house mirror of handsome.
坐下 迪姆 杰克
Sit down, Dim -- Jake.
认真点
You need to focus.
好吧
Okay.
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
没
No.
见过我肯定记得
That, I'd remember.
那倒是
Oh, you would.
我们找到了你的车
We found your car.
大兄弟 你找到了
Dude, you found it?
谢谢 太感谢了
Yo, thank you, thank you, man.
上周哪个混♥蛋♥把我车给偷了
I mean, some asshat stole it from me last week.
你的车不是被盗 是被拖走了
Your car wasn't stolen -- it was towed.
你把车停在消防栓前面了
You parked in front of a hydrant.
哦欧
Oops.
我的错
My bad.
那 我的车现在在哪儿
So, where's the car now?
在取证
In evidence.
我们在里面发现四公斤的黑焦油海♥洛♥因♥
We found four kilos of black tar heroin inside of it.
什么 不可能啊
What? Yo, that's crazy
肯定不是我的啊
I mean it ain't mine.
袋子上到处都是你的指纹
Your fingerprints are all over the bags.
你最好现在就做个决定 杰克
Which means this is decision time for you, Jake.
你帮了我们 我们也会投桃报李
You help us, we help you.
不然就只好回监狱了
Otherwise, it's back to prison.
兄弟 我以为咱俩交情很深呢
Bruh, I thought that we had a bond.
毒品是哪里来的
Where are the drugs from?
墨西哥
Mexico.
他们雇我开车穿过边境
I was hired to drive them across the border,
但是 我回来后去我女友家晃了晃
but, you know, I hit up my girl's place when I got back
你们懂我意思吧
in town -- you know what I'm saying?
总之呢 我再回去时就发现车不见了
Anyway, I went back out, the car wasn't there.
然后就一直提心吊胆
I've been freaking out ever since.
好吧 那批毒品本来要给谁的
Alright. Who are you supposed to deliver the drugs to?
罗伊 哈耶克
Roy Hajek.
一个掮客 帮我们牵线搭桥的
Got the job through a slinger we both know
你见过哈耶克或他手下吗
Have you ever met Hajek or any of his crew?
没有 -为什么
No. Why?
知道吗 他们之前并没见过
You know, they've never met.
所以蒂姆可以用迪姆的身份做卧底
So Tim could go undercover as Dim,
我们可以把大毒贩一举歼获
and -- and -- and we would arrest a major trafficker.
算了吧 -为什么
Forget it What?
拜托 你那次扮杀手超成功的
Come on, you totally pulled off playing the hitman.
附议
I agree.
这机会好到让人难以拒绝
It's too good of an opportunity to pass up.
你只想看我扮呆瓜而已
You just want to see me pretend to be Dim.
没错 -行吧
Duh. Fine.
我做就是来
I'll do it.
太好了 所以 我看看
Yes! Oh, okay, okay.
我们得给你弄的颓废点 然后
So, uh, we got to dirty you up, and then --
把你的头发整个往后梳 因为
and then we have to slick back your hair, 'cause,
那家伙还是挺油腻的
you know, that guy was, like, kind of greasy.
你是不是很享受这个过程啊
You are enjoying this way too much.
哦 对 纹身 我们得给你弄个纹身
Ooh! And tattoos -- we got to get tattoos.
等到了酒吧那边 车别停门口
When we get to the bar, don't park right out front.
哦 只是本尼迪克特兄弟而已
Oh, but it's just the Benedict brothers.
他俩隔三差五就打一架
They fight every other day.
无所谓 每次都要按规矩做事
Doesn't matter. Always do things the right way.
这样当危险真正来临时
That way, when the danger is real,
我们才能一气呵成
the moves are automatic.
收到
Got it.
你来外理吗
You got this?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
道格 威尔 别打了
Doug, Will, come on, knock it off.
我让你们别打了 住手
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表