Hurry.
好 警探们 贝琪已经
Victoria: Okay, detectives, so, Becky here
对车外进行了炸♥药♥搜查
was able to sweep every part of the vehicle
但还没搜查车内
for explosives, except the inside.
我要上场了
That honor is mine.
没有看到拉发线
No trip wires visible.
现在打开驾驶座侧门
I'm lifting the driver's side door now.
安全
We're clear!
嘿 女士们
Hey, ladies.
我最爱的警探们协力打击犯罪 英姿飒爽
My favorite detectives fighting crime and looking good doing it.
拆弹小组完成清扫 没发现炸♥药♥ -我都嫉妒了
Bomb squad just cleared the car. - No explosives. - I'm jealous.
你们在看《拆弹部队》一样的大♥片♥
You guys are watching "Hurt Locker"
我却在调查一位偏执狂孤僻症的报案信息
and I'm reading about paranoid shut-ins
他把自己的邻居当俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍了
who think Russian spies are their neighbors.
怎么了
What?
你不能随随便便就与当地执法部门
It's not up to us which aspect of our investigation
分享我们的调查
we share with local law.
我分享什么了 这又不是机密情报
What did I share? It's not classified intel.
我们在查一条线报 我为什么不能讲
We're working a tip line. Why wouldn't I share that?
因为这是联调局的政策
Because it's FBI policy.
两位 过来听一下
Hey, guys, you need to hear this
是那通发现车辆的911报♥警♥电♥话♥
The 911 call of the guy who called in the car.
我刚看到了新闻上的炸♥弹♥客
Ilya: I just saw the bomber from the news.
在第七大街的小巷 他从一辆红色车里
Parked a red car off an alley on 7th.
走掉了 快来
Walked away. Hurry.
肯定是他报的警 他想让我们找到车
That's got to be him. He wanted us to find the car.
那他应该在车里安放炸♥弹♥
Which would make sense if he booby-trapped the car
炸死我们才对 为什么报了警却没安放炸♥弹♥
to blow us up, but w-why call it in if he wasn't doing that?
警探
Victoria: Detectives.
警探
Detectives.
嫌犯给你留了点东西
Our suspect left you a little something
在方向盘上
on the steering column.
挺奇怪
That's weird.
蛮奇怪的 对吧 -超奇怪
That's weird, right? - Yeah, very.
带到局里去
Here, get this into the office.
我给实验室打电♥话♥ 让他们加急
I'll call the lab and get them to put a rush on it.
事情发展到这一步 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry how today went down.
这一点用都没有
Oh, which helps me not at all.
你是疯了吧 才会觉得我会
And you are crazy if you think I'm gonna reveal
在一个监听设备严密的警♥察♥局
classified intel in a police station
泄露重要的机密情报
where the whole world is listening.
好吧 你们落到这个下场 完全是因为
Okay, you are in this mess because your Agency
你们单位宁愿独守自己珍贵的小秘密
would rather guard their precious little secrets
也不愿帮我们把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绳之以法
than help us bring a terrorist to justice.
你掌握着抓捕嫌犯的信息
So if you know something that might help us catch this guy
又拒绝分享 我只能以事后从犯的罪名
and you refuse to share it, I'll arrest you
将你逮捕了
for accessory after the fact to terrorism.
你这朋友不咋地啊
Your friend sucks.
我这才刚开始呢
Oh, I'm just getting warmed up.
中情局不会再要你了
The CIA isn't taking you back.
对 这话很刺耳
Yeah. Not what you want to hear,
但这就是现实
I know, but it's the reality.
所以你得做出选择
So you have got a choice to make--
你要站在对的那边 还是错的那边
the right one...or the wrong one.
已经死了十几个人 而他们的目标是成百上千人
Look, dozens are dead, but the goal was hundreds, thousands.
我知道 你加入中情局是为了保卫国家
Now, I know you joined the Agency to protect this country,
是时候站出来做点什么了
so it's time to step up and do it.
伊诺沃到底是什么
What's Enervo?
是个答案 -什么问题的答案
It's an answer. - To what question?
中情局如何在一枪不开的情况下
How can the CIA destabilize a foreign city
破坏一个外国城市的稳定
without ever firing a shot?
伊诺沃是个秘密组织
Enervo was a black op
旨在招募和训练国外人员
where foreign assets were recruited and trained
在自己的国家制♥造♥骚乱
to create chaos in their home countries.
好让中情局不用弄脏双手
So the CIA could keep their fingerprints off of it all.
这个组织是谁授权的
Who authorized this operation?
我不知道 -你撒谎
I don't know. - You're lying!
我为什么要撒谎
Why would I at this point?
我不知道是谁负责这个项目
I have no idea who ran the program.
传说这个项目从未得到官方批准
Rumor is it was never officially sanctioned.
你认识这个人吗
You recognize him?
依来亚·所库洛夫
Yes. Ilya Sokurov.
他是国外情报人员
He was a foreign asset.
听说伊诺沃招募了他
I heard he was recruited for Enervo.
但2018年俄♥国♥人逮捕了他
But the Russians captured him in 2018,
指控他是间谍 把他流放至强迫劳动隔离地
accused him of being a spy, and sent him to a penal colony.
中情局也对他不管不问
Where the CIA abandoned him.
这是标准流程 他知道其中的风险
It's SOP. Sokurov knew the risks.
但很显然 他逃了出来
But apparently he escaped.
用我们教他办法 对付我们
And now he's using what we taught him against us.
嘿 有什么新发现没
Hey, any update?
还没有
Not yet.
和五分钟前的回答一样
Same as when you last asked --five minutes ago.
我还以为总有人能想出办法
You would think that someone would come up with
更快获得DNA结果
a faster way to get DNA results.
也许你可以试试
Well, maybe you can go do that.
你在这里啊 有个囚犯让我
There you are. Prisoner in holding
把这个给你
wanted me to give you this.
做得好 齐克
Good man, Zeke.
这里有俄♥罗♥斯♥专家吗
Anyone in this building a Russia expert?
不是俄♥罗♥斯♥事务专家
I mean, not like Russia Russia,
是那种知道去哪儿买♥♥这种能量棒的人
but where somebody might go to buy a weird energy bar?
深表怀疑 但你可以去找刑事调查科
Mm, I doubt it. But you can take it to CID.
他们可以找到制♥造♥商
They can source the manufacturer,
追查分销商网络
chase down the distributor network,
列出一份商店清单
come up with a list of stores.
几天之内就能有答复
Probably get an answer in a couple days.
我可没那么多时间
I don't have a couple of days.
我要打电♥话♥给我爸
I'm gonna call my father.
他有几个俄♥罗♥斯♥爵士乐队友
He used to play jazz with some Russians,
我敢说他们联♥系♥还没断
and I bet you he still keeps in touch.
我是卡蒂 请留言
This is Cutty. Leave a message.
我费这个事干嘛
Ugh! Why do I even bother? !
他从不接电♥话♥的
This man never answers his phone.
买♥♥了手♥机♥却从不接电♥话♥
What's the good in having a cellphone
还不如不买♥♥
if he never answers?
这个问题你真的需要
This really sounds like a conversation
去问问他
you should have with him.
得嘞 我这就去
Boom. I'm going to.
有了结果告诉福克斯
Call Fox with the results.
会的
Will do.
富兰克林夫人
Cutty: Uh, Mrs. Franklin.
对 我是卡蒂 我有个好消息
Yes, this is Cutty. I have some good news.
我找到杰斯了 对 他很好
I've tracked down Jace. Ah, he's fine.
他的公♥司♥在爆♥炸♥后进行了疏散
His work evacuated after the explosion.
他忘带手♥机♥了
He left his phone behind.
不客气
It's my pleasure.
有什么事随时打电♥话♥
Let me know if I can do anything for you.
再见
Bye.
这就是你不回我电♥话♥的原因啊
So this is why you're not returning my calls.
我有点忙
I'm kind of busy.
我们在为今天失去亲人的家庭提供帮助
We're helping the families that lost people today.
威尔金斯同意了
James: Wilkins is on board.
他会从当地的餐馆进行食物捐赠
He's going to get food donations from all the local restaurants.
西蒙妮·克拉克
Simone Clark.
詹姆斯·莫里
James Murray.
我在警局见过你的新娘了
Met your new bride over at the station.
你动作很快嘛
You work fast.
爱情来了挡都挡不住
Hey, when you know, you know
卫斯理 这是卡蒂的女儿西蒙妮 我的初恋
Wesley, this is Cutty's daughter Simone, my first crush.
她是我的学姐 比我高几级
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表