A neighbor reports someone entering our crime scene.
我们要在里面找到谁?
Who are we gonna find inside?
要么是窃贼知道房♥主已经死了,
It's either a burglar knowing the homeowner is dead,
要么是凶手回来
or the killer came back
看看警♥察♥拿走或留下了什么。
to see what the police took or left behind.
在我的现场,有一个狗仔队爬上天窗拍照,
At my scene, there was a paparazzi climbing the skylight
而警♥察♥还在那里。
to get pictures while the police were still there.
警♥察♥!给我看看你的手。
Police! Show me your hands.
天哪!举起手来. 转过身来。
My God! Hands up. Turn around.
你是谁?你在这干嘛?
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我是莱拉尼。我是米凯拉的助理。我需要她的笔记本电脑。
I'm Leilani. I'm Michaela's assistant. I need her laptop.
我们差六个小时 就要走红地毯。
We are T-minus six hours to red carpet.
我有一打客户 在晚会前要穿衣服。
And I have a dozen clients to dress before the Gala.
没有找到笔记本电脑在房♥子里。
A laptop wasn't found at the house.
我回顾了昨晚的证据记录
I reviewedthe evidence logs last night
那时候我在前台。
while I was working the front desk.
没有。它肯定在这里。
No. It has to be here.
没带笔记本电脑她不会去任何的地方。
She didn't go anywhere without it.
如果我找不到艾玛的项链,
And if I can't track down Emma's choker,
我还不如改个名字进入证人保护。
I might as well change my name and go into witness protection.
等等。
Wait.
Michaela 负责协调 Gala 的珠宝交付。
Michaela was coordinating the jewelry deliveries for the Gala.
是啊。
Yeah.
我知道抢劫是什么。
I know what the heist is.
每当有颁奖典礼或晚会,
Whenever there's an awards show or gala,
名人会借价值数百万美元
celebrities borrow tens of millions of dollars worth
手镯,耳环,还有项链
of bracelets, earrings, and necklaces
让她们的长袍闪闪发光。
to bling out their gowns.
在活动前它们是由一辆装甲车运输进晚会,
They're delivered by an armored car before the event,
晚会结束后再收回。
and then picked up again right afterwards.
一定是克莱尔杀了米凯拉才能拿到送货时间表。
Claire must've killed Michaela to get the delivery schedule.
如果她想拿到最多的,
And if she wants to maximize the score,
她会在一开始撞装甲车的。
she'll hit the armored car right at the beginning.
把它放在地上。
Put it down on the ground.
克莱尔!住手!
Claire! Stop!
一切都结束了,克莱尔。
It's over, Claire.
把枪扔出去然后出来。
Throw your gun out and come on out.
我不认为自己会这么做。
I don't see myself doing that.
现在,我从没把你当成放弃者。
Now,I never took you for a quitter.
我不是个半途而废的人。
I'm not a quitter.
我只是不感兴趣在监狱里。
I'm just not interested in prison.
你看,现在,我想 你会看看那个
See, now, I thought you would look at that
就像你的下一个挑战。
like your next challenge.
越狱?那不会像闯入梵蒂冈那么难。
Escaping from prison? That can't be as hard as breaking into the Vatican.
你做得很好。
You pulled that off well enough.
据称。
Allegedly.
Allegedly. Right. Allegedly.
会是什么?你出来吗?
So, what's it gonna be? You coming out?
好啦。好啦。
Alright. Okay.
我要放弃了。
I'm giving up.
保持你的手我能看到他们的地方。
Keep your hands where I can see them.
转过身来。把手放在背后。
Turn around. Put them behind your back.
我想我低估了你,
Guess I underestimated you,
别太难过。
Don't feel too bad.
每个人都有失败的时候。
Everyone does.
对不起。
Sorry.
好啦。我们走吧。
Okay. Let's go.
今天发生的事情不会再发生,如果你希望保留这些条纹。
What happened today can't happen again if you expect to keep those stripes.
我挺身而出。我负责。
I stepped up.
I took charge.
你把自己放在行动的中心。
You put yourself in the center of the action.
这是我的技能最好的用途。
It was the best use of my skills.
这不是战术动作,蒂姆。
It wasn't a tactical move, Tim.
当情况危急时,
When push came to shove,
你只是不相信其他人来做这件事。
you just didn't trust anyone else to do it.
控制狂当不好好中士。
Control freaks don't make good sergeants.
听着,我知道你有几十年的经验...
Look, I know you've got decades more experience...
哇哦。嘿。WH...
Whoa. Hey. Wh...
十年。
A decade.
好啦。但我有自己的。
Okay.
But I got my own.
指挥行动在远处对你有效。
And directing the action from a distance works for you.
我不知道如果这对我有用的话。
I don't know if it'll ever work for me.
我需要找到自己的成为一名中士的路。
I need to find my own way of being a sergeant.
很公平。
Fair enough.
还要别的什么吗?
Anything else?
是啊。给予表扬很重要。
Yeah. It's important to give praise.
老板的好样的有很长的路要走。
An attaboy from the boss goes a long way.
这违背了我的天性...
It's against my nature...
但我会试试看的。
but I will give it a shot.
确保你彻底检查警车
Make sure you check the shop thoroughly
在你上交你的战斗包之后。
after you turn in your war bags.
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
哈珀警探... 我能请你帮个忙吗?
Detective Harper... Can I ask you a favor?
你认为你能给我另一个绰号♥
Do you think you can give me another nickname
而不是五分钟?为什么?
rather than five minutes? Why?
因为那是关于帕特里克还活着多久
'Cause that's about how long Patrick was alive
在他的喉咙被割断之后。
after his throat was cut.
他从淋浴间爬了出来。
He crawled out of the shower.
寻求帮助
Looking for me.
如果我刚好醒来,他可能还活着。
If I had just woken up, he might still be alive.
对不起.我没有...我不知道。
I'm sorry.I didn't... I didn't know.
是啊。
Yeah.
你看。我不是在找任何特殊待遇。
Look. I'm not looking for any special treatment.
我只是...嘿,别担心。
I just... Hey, don't worry about it.
你今天解决了一个之后,你会得到更多的链条。
After your solve today, you get a little more leash.
另外,接下来有绰号♥对我来说很有趣。
And besides, coming up with nicknames is fun for me.
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
我期待听到你想出的。
I look forward to hearing what you come up with.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我是...还你钱。
I am... paying you back.
又穿短靴了?
By going with booties again?
我很失望。
I am disappointed.
我以为你更有独创性。
I thought you were more original.
一直是忙碌着好几天。
It has been a busy couple of days.
加上我...我不小心 点了两次,所以...
Plus I... I accidentally ordered twice, so...
不用客气.
You're welcome.
好啦。我要走了,交给你吧。
Okay. I'm gonna go, leave you to it.
嘿,嗯...
Hey, um...
是啊?
Yeah?
你和诺兰...
You and Nolan...
你今天干得不错。
You did good work today.
有人告诉我,对主管来说,
I've been told that it's important
给予表扬很重要。
for a supervisor to give praise.
嗯,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
你还欣赏关于我什么?
What else do you appreciate about me?
你要知道什么时候不得得寸进尺的。
That you know when not to push your luck.
是的。好啦。晚安.
Yes. Okay. Good night.
晚安。晚安。
Good night. Good night.
为什么不开振动?快走!快走!快走!快走!
Why isn't it on vibrate? Go! Go! Go! Go!
这会吵醒他
It's gonna wake him up.
别醒了,别醒了,别醒过来。
Don't wake up, don't wake up, don't wake up.
谢天谢地。
Thank God.
是的!他们抓到克莱尔·艾维了!
Yes! They caught Claire Ivey!
你还爱我,对吧?
You still love me, right?
塔玛拉?你需要帮忙吗?
Tamara? Do you need help?
没有。好啦。
Nope. Okay.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure?
好了,我说完了。
Okay, I'm done.
答应我你不会生气。
Promise me you won't be mad.
当然了.我-我保证。
Of course. I-I promise.
好啦。
Okay.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表