我们的爱如此醉人
♪ Oh, our love is so pretty ♪
哦耶 哦哦
♪ Oh-e-oh-oh ♪
我一路开挂
♪ And Im doing it right ♪
反应太激烈 我感觉不到自己的脸
♪ Numb in the face from chemistry ♪
甜蜜的回忆 是那么的醉人
♪ Nothing tastes better than the sweet memory ♪
过来看看吧
Come look at this.
保证你之前没见过
Never seen anything like it.
不了 谢谢 -来嘛
No thanks. Come on
我也搞不清里面究竟是什么
I don't know what the hell it is.
让你久等了
Wow, thanks for waiting.
卢瑟 别闹 不好意思
Luther cool it. Sorry
他平常都很乖的
He's usually such a sweetheart.
算了 走吧 -等等 我们才刚爬上来
Hey, let's go. Wait, we just got up here.
什么情况
Ow! What is going on?
那家伙像个连环杀手
That guy is serial-killer creepy.
想把我骗进去
Like, he tried to get me to go inside with him
我这就报♥警♥
I'm calling 911.
这周贝莉去陆军服役了
It's Bailey's Army Reserve week.
单身汉的日子还好吗
How's being a bachelor going?
太难熬了
Oh, I hate it.
房♥子里空空荡荡
House is too quiet.
煮咖啡的时候总是不由自主地做两份
Keep making an extra cup of coffee for her without thinking.
我昨晚洗了衣服
I-I did laundry last night -
都是那种带褶边的奇怪衣服
not a single, weird, frilly thing
咱也不知道怎么叠
that I don't know how to fold anyway.
感觉你俩算是同居了耶
Kinda sounds like you guys live together.
什么 才不是
Whoa! No!
我们还没准备好
No, we're not ready for that.
她只是偶尔留下过夜
She just stays over sometimes.
经常吧
A -- A lot of times.
天哪 我俩是不是一不小心同居了
Oh, my God. Did we accidentally move in together?
7A15 格里菲斯公园内
Dispatch: 7-Adam-15, we have reports
收到可疑活动报♥警♥
of suspicious activity in Griffith Park,
在水电中继站附近
near the DWP relay station.
7A15出警
7-Adam-15, show us responding.
你俩克服困难感情升温 可太幸福了
Lucy It's great that you guys are so happy again
老话说得好
Nolan: What is it they say?
连秘密结婚都能摆平的情侣
If you can survive a secret marriage,
还有什么战胜不了呢
you can survive anything?
7A15已到现场 发现强行闯入迹象
7-Adam-15 on site. Signs of forced entry.
正在进入调查
We're gonna go in and check it out
露西
Lucy.
快跑
Move!
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事 长官 一点皮外伤
Yes, sir. Just a little banged up.
爆♥炸♥造成山谷大部分地区停电
That explosion took out power to most of the Valley.
最少要12个小时才能恢复供电
Gonna take at least 12 hours to restore it.
联调局的来了
Here come the feds.
马特 近来可好
Matt, how have you been?
我么 挺焦虑的
Me? Anxious.
这几周一直接到恐怖袭击的线报
We've been hearing rumors about a potential terror attack
这不 该来的还是来了
for weeks, and now it's happened.
你跟福克斯探员认识过吗
Have you met Agent Fox?
还没 韦德·格雷 -我是凯西·福克斯
Sgt. Grey: No. Wade Grey. Casey Fox.
那位是布拉德福德警司 诺兰警官 还有陈警官
That's Sergeant Bradford, Officers Nolan and Chen.
就是你俩发现的炸♥弹♥吧
Clearly, you're the ones who found the bomb.
能描述一下吗
Can you describe it?
我只看到一个计时器
Not really. All I saw was a timer
几根电线 然后扭头就开始跑
some wires, and then I was running for my life.
我也是 但据我回忆是一枚简易炸♥弹♥
Same, but my impression was that it was fairly rudimentary.
后续会有排弹小组过来
Well, the bomb guys will get in there
确认安全后 他们会进入检查
They'll take a look once it's safe,
希望能找到些
and hopefully there's something left
供我们溯源的东西
that we can trace back to a source.
城里目标这么多 罪犯为什么偏偏选中这里
Of all the targets in the city, why hit this place?
这里不会造成伤亡
I mean, there's no potential for casualties.
最多只能切断山谷电力
All they can do is knock out power to the Valley
目前还不知道
I don't know yet,
但这次袭击可能
but there is a possibility that this attack
只是一个开始
is only the beginning,
所以联调局才需要接管此案
which is why the FBI is taking over.
马特 嫌犯差点害死我们两名警官
Matt, this guy almost killed two of my officers.
我们不可能袖手旁观
We're not just gonna stand on the sidelines.
好吧
Okay.
那咱们组队呗
Let's "Super Friends" the investigation --
成立调查组 当务之急是
joint task force. The first thing we need to do
我所有报♥警♥的目击者做问询
is talk to all the witnesses who called 911.
谢谢你今天跟我一起巡逻
Thanks for riding with me today.
别客气
Yeah, of course.
我很乐意来补刑侦工作的空缺
I'm happy to keep filling in on the detective side.
因为不用穿制♥服♥嘛
Because it keeps you out of uniform.
没错 太对了
God, yes
我都感觉自己怀孕有90个月了
I feel like I'm already, like, 90 months pregnant.
干嘛
What?!
梅多斯教授 我是哈珀警探
Uh, Professor Meadows, I am Detective Harper.
这位是洛佩兹警探
This is Detective Lopez.
你报♥警♥说有人非法闯入
You called about an intruder.
对 对 感谢你们过来
Yes. Yes. Thank you for coming.
我半夜醒来时
I woke up in the middle of the night,
发现卧室里有人
and there was someone in my bedroom.
能描述一下此人吗
Can you describe him?
不仅能描述 我还给他画了张肖像
I can do better. I sketched him.
我把画放哪儿了
Now, where did I put that drawing?
他是个外星人(外来人种)
Uh, he was an alien.
反正这点是肯定的
I can...tell you that much to start.
你仅凭他的长相
You could tell he was undocumented
就能判断出他不是美国人
just by looking at him?
不不不 不是那种外来人口
No, no, no, no, not that kind of alien.
他是
No, he was, uh...
在这儿呢
Oh.
他是个七足动物
He was a Heptapod.
浑身散发着恐怖气息
With cosmically awful breath.
你怎么知道他是男的
Oh, and, um, how do you know it was a he?
就是凭感觉呗
Well, it was more of a feeling I got.
当然了 我没看到他有外生殖器
I-I certainly didn't see any external genitalia,
不然我会画进去的
or I would have put it in the sketch.
梅多斯先生 你目前在服药吗
Mr. Meadows, are you on any medications?
怎么每个人都这么问
Why does everyone always ask me that?
听我说
Listen to me.
有个外星人闯入我家 偷走了我的手稿
An alien broke into my house and stole my manuscript--
洛杉矶交通模式的权威专著
The definitive treatise on Los Angeles traffic patterns.
这个外星人为啥要穿越银河系
Why would an alien travel across the galaxy
偷走一本讨论交通的书
for a book on traffic?
了解交通是殖民人类的关键
Understanding traffic is the key to human colonization.
也是 没毛病
Right. Of course.
你们觉得我疯了 可我有证据
You-- You think I'm crazy, but I-I can prove it happened.
那个外星人袭击了我
The alien attacked me.
我之所以还活着 是因为把自己
I only survived because I managed to lock myself
反锁在了浴室
in the bathroom.
他是白人男性 深色头发 30多岁
He's white, dark hair, 30s.
左眼下有一道伤疤
With a scar under his left eye.
而且说话有口音
And he had an accent.
听不出是哪里人
Um...couldn't quite place it.
应该是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Well, it was Russian.
对 他的口音跟弗拉迪斯拉夫·伊万诺夫很像
Yeah, he sounded just like Vladislav Ivanov.
谁 -勒卢什
Who? Lelush.
那个上过中国真人秀节目的
The super-hot model who was trapped
西多罗夫艺名是勒鲁什(Lelush) 在中国生活了多年
西多罗夫出生于东部港口城市符拉迪沃斯托克,2015年搬到东北城市沈阳学习普通话
超级帅男模
on that Chinese reality singing show. I mean...
是真的吗 -是啊 勒鲁什超帅的
Can that be right? Oh, yeah, Lelush is super cute.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表