如果你现在走 至少能自救
If you leave right now, you could save yourself.
不 你可以
No. You could just --
把我从监狱里救出来
just break me out of jail.
想想看 多拉风
It'll be epic.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
放下武器
Drop the gun.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
我们暗暗交换了承诺
♪ There's a promise in the back room ♪
快跑
Run!
你撒了个小谎然后
♪ You tell a little lie and then you ♪
嫌疑人莫妮卡·迪特玛在逃
Suspect Monica Ditmar's on the loose.
她持有武器 且十分危险
She is armed and dangerous,
身穿婚纱和战斗靴
wearing a wedding dress and combat boots.
你去北边搜索
You go north.
伤情如何
What's the damage?
上背部贯穿枪伤
GSW through-and-through to the upper back.
医生正在准备急诊室
They're prepping the E.R. now.
你应该自首的
You should have turned yourselves in.
我不后悔
I am unrepentant.
我会把你这态度传达给法官的
I'll be sure to let the judge know that.
我问你 你要帮我
The question is, are you going to help me
救莫妮卡一命吗
save Monica's life?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想让我说服她认罪伏法吗
You want me to tell her to give up?
完全正确
You're damn right I do.
你觉得自己的所作所为很高尚吗
You think what you're doing is noble?
你觉得最后会以大团圆收场吗
You think this has a happy ending?
别傻了 你朝警♥察♥开了枪
Grow up. You shot at cops.
你老婆此时正被成百上千的警♥察♥追捕
A thousand police officers are hunting for your wife
当他们抓到她时
as we speak, and when they catch her
她会想用枪杀出一条血路
and she tries to shoot her way to freedom,
她会死得很惨的
she's not gonna survive.
所以你最好录一条劝她投降消息
So you're gonna record a message telling her to surrender.
否则等你从手术中醒来 会发现自己成了鳏夫
Or wake up from surgery to the news that you're a widower.
做梦吧
Forget it.
我们一生都被人呼来喝去
Our entire lives, we've been ordered around.
我不会再对她呼来喝去 告诉她该做什么了
I'm not just gonna be another person telling her what to do.
手术室准备好了
The O.R.'s ready
你们开始吧 我这边结束了
Go ahead. I'm done with him.
走吧
Let's move.
您的建议对我太重要了 我无以言表
I can't tell you how much your advice means to me.
谢谢您
Thank you.
不客气 奎格利
Of course, Quigley.
记住 每次情绪低落时
And, remember, whenever you're feeling low,
就对自己说这三个字
just tell yourself those three words.
我值得
I'm worth it.
我能叫你妈妈吗
Can I call you "mom"?
我觉得最好还是不要了
I think it's better if you didn't.
好吧 再次感谢
Okay. Thanks again.
我值得
I'm worth it.
好的
Okay.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to go?
好了 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
你今天过得很开心 对不对
You've had quite a day, haven't you?
你会像爸爸一样成为律师吗
Are you gonna be a lawyer like your daddy, huh?
杰克逊 你将来会帮助那些不幸的人吗
Jackson, are you gonna help the less fortunate?
可我最近好像没帮多少忙
Mm. Not sure how much I'm helping these days.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What happened?
我真的受够了这种一路上坡的斗争
I'm just tired of the uphill battle.
检察官拥有全部权力
Prosecutors have all the power.
如果你打不赢
Well, if you can't beat them...
就加入吗
Join them?
不 不
No. Unh-unh.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你不觉得如果自己手握这种权力
Are you telling me that you wouldn't make
能做出更大的影响吗
a bigger impact if you had that power?
丹尼尔如果把他母亲节的计划告诉了我们
If Daniel told us about his Mother's Day plans,
他肯定还告诉了其他人
how many others did he tell?
只需一个人 他的帮派就能找到他
Sgt. Grey: It only takes one to give him up to his gang.
我现在没把你铐起来都是万幸了
You're lucky I'm not putting you in cuffs right now.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
快去跟你妈妈说再见
Go say goodbye to your mother.
我们得送你回公♥寓♥
We need to get you back to the apartment.
拜托 就不能让我跟妈妈一起过完今天吗
Come on. Can't I just spend the rest of the day with my mom?
不行
No!
你是黑帮谋杀案的线人
You're an informant in a gang murder trial.
有人想要你的命
There are people trying to kill you.
待在这里 你和你母亲都会有危险
By being here, you're putting you and your mother in danger.
你说得对 我和你们走
You're right. I'll go with you.
但是 求求你们不要跟她说你们来的原因
But, please, you can't tell her why you're here.
你说什么呢
Excuse me?
我妈妈什么都不知道 黑帮的事
My mom doesn't know -- about the gang,
证人保护的事 都不知道
about witness protection, any of it.
她会发现的
Okay, she's going to find out.
我知道 但我不想毁了她的好心情
I know, but I just don't want to ruin her day.
求你们了
Please.
好 好
Fine, fine.
嗨 发生什么事了
Hi. What's going on?
别担心妈妈 他们是因为我的车来的
Don't worry, Mom. This is just about, uh...my car.
我车被偷了
It got stolen.
天啊 丹尼尔 这可怎么办
Oh, no, Daniel. That's terrible.
你才买♥♥的车啊 -是啊
You just bought it I know.
但今天我不想让你为此烦恼
But I didn't want to worry you today.
你们知道是谁偷的吗
You know who did it?
是的 夫人
Uh...yes, ma'am.
所以我们需要你儿子跟我们走
That's why we need your son to come with us --
去辨认犯罪嫌疑人
so he can view the lineup.
还有这种操作吗
I didn't know you really did that.
是的 一直都有 警♥察♥工作的重要部分
Oh, yeah, all the time. Vital part of police work.
好了 别演了
Okay, charade's over.
怎么回事 他们是谁
What's going on? Who are they?
他们是来杀你儿子的
They're here to kill your son.
什么 -我们需要藏起来
What? We need to find cover.
你带上母亲 注意背后
GRE Take mom, watch your backstop.
丹尼尔 -别让马在
Daniel. Make sure the horses
交火中受伤
don't get hit in the cross fire.
谢谢你的协助
Thank you for the assist.
别客气
You're welcome.
跪下
On your knees.
丹尼尔呢
Where's Daniel?
他跑了
He took off.
警司 看来我们该担心的不止一个人
Sarge, I think we got one more guy to worry about.
我和嫌犯留在这儿 你去找丹尼尔
I'll stay with the suspect. You go find Daniel.
好的 长官 -我和你一起去
Yes, sir. I'm going with you.
陈女士 谢谢你 我自己去就可以了
Uh, Mrs. Tran, thank you. I-I-I've got this.
他可以 他可以
He got it. He got it
我知道你在这儿 丹尼尔
I know you came in here, Daniel.
你躲的越久
The longer you make me hunt for you...
我的子弹就射的越多
...the more times I'm gonna shoot you.
真可惜 我以为你是个正直的人
It's a shame. I thought you were a stand-up guy.
但是感觉到手铐被戴上的那一刻 你就全交代了
But you flipped the second you felt the handcuffs go on
手靠背 手靠背
Give me your hands. Give me your hands.
快点
Come on.
起来
Get up.
丹尼尔 你可以出来了
Daniel, it's safe to come out.
走吧
Come on.
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
我在医院值守呢
Yeah, I'm on duty at the hospital.
走吧亲爱的 我们该走了
Come on, baby. We gotta go.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表