好吧 -殿下
Alright. My lady.
我不作弊 我不偷看
I didn't cheat. I'm not peeking
好的 好的 -我准备好了
Yeah, okay. Alright. I'm here. I'm ready.
我相信你
I believe you.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我知道多米尼克不在你身边让你很难过
I know it's been hard not having Dominique here.
第一个没有她的母亲节
First Mother's Day without her.
所以我想为你准备一个特别的惊喜
So I wanted to do something special for you.
是吗 我以为你早些时候送过来的花花
Oh, really? Cause I thought those flowers
就是你的礼物
you sent earlier was just gonna be it.
那都是精心设计的诡计 亲爱的
That was all an elaborate ruse, my dear.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了 -好了吗
Ready. You ready?
准备好了 好了
I'm ready, I'm ready, yes.
好了吗 -是的
You ready? Yes.
好的 来吧
Alright, here we go.
瞧
And voila.
你给我送了匹马
You bought me a horse.
不是 骑马课
No. Riding lessons.
还有 一个浪漫的母亲节之夜
Plus, a romantic Mother's Day night ride
和我一起骑马环行庄园
around the property with me.
不错吧 -是的
Sound good? Yes.
我太喜欢了 谢谢你
I love it. Oh, thank you.
好了 去吧
Alright, go.
去玩
Go play. Go.
我会让你给我买♥♥下它的
I'm gonna get you to buy her for me.
嘿 惊喜啊
Hey! What a surprise.
进来 我给你们倒杯喝的
Come in. Let me get you a drink.
所以 骑马好玩吗
So...how was horseback riding?
很美好
Beautiful.
韦德说是你帮他找到的
Wade said that you helped him find it.
可以这么说
Nolan: Something like that.
但你们跑这么远来不只是想
But you guys didn't come all this way
谢谢我吧
just to thank me for that.
不是
No.
我刚收到一份正式申请
I just received a formal request
要你临时调到另一个警局
to temporarily assign you to another station.
还是我头一次呢
My first day in the hole.
酷
Cool.
不酷吗
Not cool?
不 要求调一整个星期
No. This request is for the whole week.
也就是说我要错过教官考试了
That means I'll miss my T.O. exam.
没错
Exactly.
在你开始计划如何偷偷在午餐时间回来考试之前说一下
And before you start plotting how to sneak back
你要去的警局离这里有四小时的路程
and take it on your lunch hour, the station you're going to
在边境上
is four hours away, on the border.
这是我惹毛
This is my punishment
工会主席的惩罚
for pissing off the Union President.
他知道我想做一名教官
He knows I want to be a T.O.
是的
Yeah.
有没有你能帮上忙的
Isn't there anything you can do?
有的话我就帮了 但我插不上手
I would if I could, but my hands are tied.
如果你拒绝这项任务
If you try to reject the assignment,
他们会认为这是违反命令
they will consider it disobeying a direct order.
如果你面临纪律处分 即使你通过了考试
So even if you pass the test, they wouldn't make you a T.O.
他们也不会让你当上教官的
if you're facing disciplinary action.
那你就得参加下一场考试了
Well, then you are just gonna have to take the next test.
什么时候再考
When is it?
两年后
In two years.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表